getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sexual in school questionnaire (girls only) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311336)

Girl lover 06-30-2017 05:13 PM

Sexual in school questionnaire (girls only)

1. Have you ever had sex in school? If so where & did anyone catch you?

2. Have you ever gone to school wearing no underwear? If so did anyone catch on?

3. What is the sluttiest thing you've worn to school?

4. Have you ever been naked in school? If so why where you naked & did anyone see?

5. Have you ever masturbated in school? If so did anyone see & what did you do when they saw?

ChasteKitty 06-30-2017 05:25 PM

1. Yes. In the bathrooms and no one did.
2. Yes I have, and no they didn't.
3. Wore speedos.
4. Yes, when I was having sex with one of my subs.
5. No, but have heard others.

laurapug6 07-01-2017 05:00 PM

I haven't had sex in a school before, although I should have when I was in high school, I bet the rush would have been incredible.

2. Have you ever gone to school wearing no underwear? If so did anyone catch on?

Definitely, I loved to wear skirts without panties when I was in high school, I think I flashed a few people throughout the years but nobody ever said anything.

At the time I used to wear little skirts then went to my mid thigh and in the summer I'd wear crop top with them because it was so hot.

4. Have you ever been naked in school? If so why were you naked & did anyone see?

Yes, to change into my swimsuit for PE. I was in the change room so I'm sure some girls saw.

5. Have you ever masturbated in school? If so did anyone see & what did you do when they saw?

I used to masturbate in the bathroom at school often and I bet someone heard or peeked through the cracks of the stall once or twice but I never noticed.

twin69 07-01-2017 05:50 PM

no

yes I did, not sure

short skirt, croptop

4. Have you ever been naked in school? If so why where you naked & did anyone see?
yes, gym changeroom, toilets

yes on the toilet, dont think anyone saw or noticed

WTGinger 07-01-2017 07:42 PM

No, and no.

Without panties, yes. Without bra, no. As far as I'm aware no one knew.

We had a fixed uniform, so no options there.

Getting changed for swimming, or shower after PE...

Yes, but not often. Sometimes you just, feel the need... Nobody saw. Made sure of that.

LittleAmyP 07-17-2017 05:36 AM

Amy's answers

Nope

Yes, but nobody saw it

Something with deep cleavage with no bra

Nope

Yes I have but nobody saw it

PartySlut 07-23-2017 04:26 PM

1. Have you ever had sex in school? If so where & did anyone catch you? With a dildo and no one saw

2. Have you ever gone to school wearing no underwear? If so did anyone catch on? Yes many times some of my friends knew sometimes

3. What is the sluttiest thing you've worn to school? A slutty maid costume on halloween

4. Have you ever been naked in school? If so why where you naked & did anyone see? I've been naked in the library

5. Have you ever masturbated in school? If so did anyone see & what did you do when they saw? Yes but no one saw

AnotherGirl1 07-24-2017 08:33 AM

I am a virgin.
Yup I was couple of times on summer wearing my long summer dress, didn't have any panties nor bra on, once the wind was so storng I needed to hold my skirt down with both my hands (Marylin Monroe style,
but nobody has noticed anything.

I think that summer dress I mentioned, or white really tight leggings which were almost see-through.
I'm always naked in school after P.E lessons when taking a shower ;)
Couple of times while in the shower and once naked in toilet stall.

sexysluttykyla 04-13-2018 04:22 PM

yes, in the library, and an empty classroom

yes, oh I'm sure

pleated plaid mini skirt, and crop top, no bra no panties

library a few of my friends

yes, kept finger fucking my pussy

Edgeandenial 04-14-2018 07:40 AM

It's a no to everythin :O damn I must be super boring !!!