getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Next person true story (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310332)

DanB258 06-21-2017 04:12 AM

Next person true story

OK I've not seen a thread like this so let's do a story but each sentence added by the next person must be based on something they have actually done or been involved in somehow. Remember to copy the story down as you add your sentence. I'll start and do a reply so you get what I mean.

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge.

DanB258 06-21-2017 04:13 AM

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine.

Spankuuuu 06-21-2017 05:30 AM

Story

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived you answered the door naked only wearing heels and your collar.

DanB258 06-22-2017 02:56 AM

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived I answered the door naked only wearing heels and a collar.

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand.

DanB258 06-23-2017 09:50 AM

C'mon everyone add your little secret to the story.

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived I answered the door naked only wearing heels and a collar.

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room.

couple77and78 07-16-2017 02:20 AM

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

Jaro 07-16-2017 03:50 AM

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

Our cocks got hard pretty quickly as she put tiger balm on them and started binding our balls tight and snug with a piece of string.

LittleAmyP 07-16-2017 08:30 AM

Amy's answers

Our cocks got hard pretty quickly as she put tiger balm on them and started binding our balls tight and snug with a piece of string.

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips

Forester 07-16-2017 02:42 PM

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures.

DanB258 07-17-2017 07:11 AM

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into the living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures. She told me to start humping Bobby's ass, even though he shouted he was not gay she told him to take it.

Kisune Karnon 07-18-2017 01:26 AM

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into the living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures. She told me to start humping Bobby's ass, even though he shouted he was not gay she told him to take it.

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next.

DanB258 07-18-2017 01:32 AM

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock.

Lurid Crest 07-25-2017 02:35 PM

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock. So Sally got a dildo from her purse and put it inside of the complaining and weirded out, Bobby.

Kisune Karnon 07-25-2017 05:41 PM

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock. So Sally got a dildo from her purse and put it inside of the complaining and weirded out, Bobby.

He started to gyrate his hips back and forth for a little while to show that he was attempting to show that he enjoy was enjoying it.

DanB258 07-28-2017 03:40 AM

He started to gyrate his hips back and forth for a little while to show that he was attempting to show that he enjoy was enjoying it. Then she made him slide his cock into my mouth so as he gyrated his hips back and forth on the dildo he was also fucking my mouth.