getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever tried Electro Stimulation? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=272906)

andrew_b 08-16-2016 03:38 PM

Have you ever tried Electro Stimulation?

Okay firstly I'm not talking about vibrators, I'm talking that literally sending a shock through you.

If you have, did you like it?

If you didn't like, why?

wolf82 08-16-2016 05:43 PM

I never have, but I don't think I would ever like it to try it. Does not sound fun at all from what I have heard from someone who did try it out.

andrew_b 08-16-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2372725)
I never have, but I don't think I would ever like it to try it. Does not sound fun at all from what I have heard from someone who did try it out.

I think it depends on how it's done and the quality of equipment used. I wouldn't mind trying to, just to see what it's like.

wolf82 08-17-2016 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2373010)
I think it depends on how it's done and the quality of equipment used. I wouldn't mind trying to, just to see what it's like.

Yeah that's a good point.

Still not open to it though lol, but you did raise a valid point.

maiseymore 08-17-2016 06:12 AM

I've never tried it, but I'm curious about it

SwitchKinkyM 08-17-2016 07:14 AM

Never tried it, but I would love to sometime, giving or receiving.

perv2thebone 08-17-2016 07:21 AM

The equipment is basically estim massagers - they actually are medically used to stimulate your muscles to stiffen and loosen. I use them agains headaches sometimes. I probably would not mind my cock muscles being stimulated like that, might like it on my ass but think I would hate it on my balls.

Switch528 08-17-2016 07:23 AM

We have this parachute ball thing that plugs into this little box. It also has a plug attachment or different pads for other spots on the body.

We have not really played with it yet but I tried just the ball attachment and I can tell you it is intense. I wouldn't say it "hurt" but it was certainly uncomfortable and I would hate to feel it on a high setting.

rhode64 08-17-2016 01:56 PM

electro stim

Okay firstly I'm not talking about vibrators, I'm talking that literally sending a shock through you.

If you have, did you like it?

If you didn't like, why?
I have a tens machine which if not used with care gives you a severe pain to your cock and balls it took a lot of experimenting to make it feel good but it know is good and feels good now I know what I am doing .

wingman78 08-17-2016 02:05 PM

Seems like not too many people have experience with e-stim here! I have a lot of electro-toys (see my blog for details), and depending on the settings/toys used it can be incredibly arousing or a very painful punishment.

For example: I can get a powerful, hands-free orgasm with my cock locked in a chastity cage that has electrodes built in. I can go from completely soft to cumming within five minutes. But with other settings i can be screaming in pain using the same toy!

SluttyPig 08-17-2016 02:08 PM

Once I wore an electric collar, I hated it. I was literally scared the entire time and paranoid. I ended up with little burns where the prongs touched my skin and I lost my voice for a week.

Other than that, there has been some light electrical play that I liked but I wouldn't ask for again

hornyyoungslut 08-17-2016 02:30 PM

I've always wanted to take part in E-Stim, but haven't looked into any machines yet.

I think I want one because I've read articles where E-Stim was used to delay & deny the orgasm that was approaching, and basically start building the orgasm again, It sounds very interesting, but before we start the training, we would have to do some research for proper use.

andrew_b 08-17-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maiseymore (Post 2373323)
I've never tried it, but I'm curious about it

Same here, although seems to be a bit expense

andrew_b 08-17-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch528 (Post 2373384)
We have this parachute ball thing that plugs into this little box. It also has a plug attachment or different pads for other spots on the body.

We have not really played with it yet but I tried just the ball attachment and I can tell you it is intense. I wouldn't say it "hurt" but it was certainly uncomfortable and I would hate to feel it on a high setting.

Yes that does seem to be the big problem with them.

andrew_b 08-17-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2373877)
I've always wanted to take part in E-Stim, but haven't looked into any machines yet.

I think I want one because I've read articles where E-Stim was used to delay & deny the orgasm that was approaching, and basically start building the orgasm again, It sounds very interesting, but before we start the training, we would have to do some research for proper use.

Oh that does sound very interesting