getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dice, Dice, Baby - A-Z PM Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279367)

Lola Bunny 10-14-2016 05:31 PM

Dice, Dice, Baby - A-Z PM Dare

I wrote 26 PM dares for myself as an offering to not lose a thread. Well, I lost the thread anyway, but it'd be a shame if the dares were never used. Therefore, I give to you your A-Z PM Dare based on Vanilla Ice's rip off of Queen's Under Pressure: Ice, Ice, Baby.

Rules
You may select the PM dares in one of three methods:
  1. Spell out your username. Any repeat letters or any numbers in your username should be replaced by using method 2 for those characters.
  2. Generate a random number from 1-26.
  3. Pick the ones you would like to do.
If for any reason a PM dare is against a limit of yours or you do not have the necessary equipment, then use method 2 to re-select.

How long should the PM dares stay in your list of PM dares (and in your signature)?
Roll a D6
1- 2 weeks
2- 2 months
3- 1 week
4- 4 months
5- 1 month
6- 3 months

Please leave a comment in this thread if you are adding any of these PM dares to your signature.

Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and <insert name> will vote your way if s/he has not already voted in that poll. If s/he has already voted, s/he will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like <insert name> to purchase. S/he will add it to his/her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as his/her budget allows.

Complies, Complies, Baby - PM <insert name> with a time to join you in getDare chat (inquire about his/her availability) and s/he will join you. S/he will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM <insert name> a dice dare to complete (within limits) and s/he will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM <insert name> with a message you'd like him/her to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once s/he's read it through a few times, s/he will close his/her eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish him/her for any typos or other errors.

Fries, Fries, Baby - After receiving this PM, <insert name's> next meal will not be able to contain any fried food.

Gneiss, Gneiss, Baby - After receiving this PM, <insert name> must spend an hour with a pebble in each shoe.

Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. <insert name> will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to put two ice cubes in <insert option: her bra, his/her undies, his/her ass, her pussy>. S/he will not change clothes until s/he is dry.

Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to post to any thread (within limits) that will put him/her in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

Keratinize, Keratinize, Baby - PM a food with Keratin in it (kale, broccoli, onions, leeks, or garlic) and <insert name> will eat the food specified within 48 hours.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM <insert name> with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and <insert name> must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish <insert name>. If you are wrong, <insert name> will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Mice, Mice, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to add a mousetrap to each nipple and leave it on until s/he has finished a piece of string cheese by slowly nibbling on it.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way <insert name> must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Occupies, Occupies, Baby - This PM will confine <insert name> to the bathroom for 30 minutes.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM <insert name> a math question and s/he will attempt to solve it. You may punish <insert name> for incorrect responses.

Quantifies, Quantifies, Baby - PM <insert name> an object to count (eg: number of pieces of cereal in a bowl of cereal) and s/he will count the object specified.

Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM <insert name> any dare s/he has completed for you previously. S/he will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

Slice, Slice, Baby - <insert name> will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM <insert name> with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and s/he will complete it, assuming s/he is physically capable of doing so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM <insert name> an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Vise, Vise, Baby - This PM will cause <insert name> to place his/her <insert option: breasts in breast vises, balls in a vise> for 20 minutes.
Note: If you do not have a vise, then you can either complete breast bondage or tie up your balls tight (depending upon your gender).

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for <insert name> to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. <insert name> will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish <insert name> as needed if s/he fails your quiz.

eXcise, eXcise, Baby - This PM will allow you to set a tax on an activity <insert name> would normally complete (like a tax for flushing the toilet might be having to spit 10 times in a cup - which s/he must dump on his/her head once filled, or at the end of the tax period). Taxes can be levied for 3 consecutive days.

Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, <insert name> must answer any question s/he gets (unless it would harm him/her in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how s/he wants to answer it.

oZonize, oZonize, Baby - <insert name> must find the nearest plant and thank it for its contribution to the ozone out loud. S/he may whisper it, but it must be audible.

baby916 10-14-2016 08:23 PM

Very good dare.

I will try to perform it next week.

Lola Bunny 10-15-2016 08:02 AM

I have decided to do my own PM dare. I rolled 2 months. I've added the following to my signature:

L: Lies, Lies, Baby - PM Lola with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and Lola must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish Lola. If you are wrong, Lola will deny you orgasm for 2 days.
O: Occupies, Occupies, Baby - This PM will confine Lola to the bathroom for 30 minutes.
L (replacement): oZonize, oZonize, Baby - Lola must find the nearest plant and thank it for its contribution to the ozone out loud. She may whisper it, but it must be audible.
A: Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and Lola will vote your way if she has not already voted in that poll. If she has already voted, she will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.
(Space replacement): Dice, Dice, Baby - PM Lola a dice dare to complete (within limits) and she will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.
B: Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like her to purchase. She will add it to her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as her budget allows.
U: Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM Lola an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.
N: Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way Lola must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.
N (replacement): Mice, Mice, Baby - This PM will cause Lola to add a mousetrap to each nipple and leave it on until she has finished a piece of string cheese by slowly nibbling on it.
Y: Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, Lola must answer any question she gets (unless it would harm her in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how she wants to answer or not.

Priapos 10-15-2016 12:46 PM

I have added the dares as I was told to do.

demonhunter198 10-15-2016 12:56 PM

-here till 15/12/16-
Lies, Lies, Baby - PM demonhunter198 with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and demonhunter198 must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish demonhunter198. If you are wrong, demonhunter198 will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM me a math question and i will attempt to solve it. You may punish me for incorrect responses.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for me to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. i will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish me as needed if i fail your quiz.

eXcise, eXcise, Baby - This PM will allow you to set a tax on an activity <insert name> would normally complete (like a tax for flushing the toilet might be having to spit 10 times in a cup - which s/he must dump on his/her head once filled, or at the end of the tax period). Taxes can be levied for 3 consecutive days.

have all be added to my list

Chappers 10-15-2016 03:04 PM

1 month

C - Complies, Complies, Baby - PM Chappers with a time to join you in getDare chat (inquire about his/her availability) and s/he will join you. S/he will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

H - Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. Chappers will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

A - Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and Chappers will vote your way if s/he has not already voted in that poll. If s/he has already voted, s/he will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

P - Precise, Precise, Baby - PM Chappers a math question and s/he will attempt to solve it. You may punish <insert name> for incorrect responses.

P(sub)J - Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause Chappers to post to any thread (within limits) that will put him/her in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

E - Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM Chappers with a message you'd like him/her to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once s/he's read it through a few times, s/he will close his/her eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish him/her for any typos or other errors.

R - Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM Chappers any dare s/he has completed for you previously. S/he will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

S - Slice, Slice, Baby - Chappers will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils

pickledpixels 10-15-2016 09:31 PM

Eyes, Eyes, Baby - PM me with a message you'd like me to type back to you up to 100 words long. Once I have read it through a few times, I will close my eyes and type the message back to you blind. You will be able to punish me for any typos or other errors.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way I must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Precise, Precise, Baby - PM me a math question and I will attempt to solve it. You may punish me for incorrect responses.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM me with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and I will complete it, assuming I am physically capable of doing so.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for me to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. I will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish me as needed if I fail your quiz.

3 months! I think the online die roller knew what I was rolling for.

Matt: 10-22-2016 02:03 AM

I was asked to add the following of these PM dares by Switch Lucy

-: Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as my budget allows.

PM me "Complies, Complies, Baby" - PM with a time to join you in getDare chat (at an arranged time) and I will join you. I will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM me a dice dare to complete (within limits) and I will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause me to put two ice cubes in my undies, will not change clothes until dry.

Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause me to post to any thread (within limits) that will put me in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

Ties, Ties, Baby - PM me with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and I will complete it, assuming I'm physically capable of doing so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM me an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Y's, Y's, Baby - For 20 minutes, I must answer any question I get (unless it would harm me in some way to do so) with a "Yes" whether it's correct or how I want to answer it.

karabennemsix 10-22-2016 04:56 PM

I was dared to add the dares to my profile, and rolling the dice gave 4 months

marystoy 10-23-2016 11:51 AM

For 4 months i have

vice, vice baby,
Utilize, utilize baby
Jeopadize, jeopardize baby
Mice, mice baby
Buy, buy baby

to my PM dares.

Tenc 10-23-2016 03:41 PM

I added 2 of them for 1 month

Mousey123 10-25-2016 07:19 AM

adding for a week
Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. <insert name> will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM <insert name> a dice dare to complete (within limits) and s/he will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Tie Tie Baby- PM <insert name> with a bondage task lasting up to 30 minutes and s/he will complete it, assuming s/he is physically capable of doing so.

Error404 11-08-2016 05:23 PM

for 2 weeks

For two weeks, I will be adding E,R,Z,O,J,D,X & I.

sharin 11-13-2016 01:16 PM

For 2 months I'll be adding these:

Slice, Slice, Baby - sharin will eat a slice of pie without using his/her hands or utensils.

Horrifies, Horrifies, Baby - PM a link of a scary video, game, etc. sharin will watch the video or play the game (up to 1 hour) with headphones on, lights off, in the dark.

Allies, Allies, Baby - PM with a poll you need a vote in and sharin will vote your way if she has not already voted in that poll. If she has already voted, she will advise you of such and accept a punishment from you.

Reprise, Reprise, Baby - PM sharin any dare she has completed for you previously. She will be required to make it more difficult and complete it again.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause sharin to put two ice cubes in <insert option: her bra, his/her undies, his/her ass, her pussy>. She will not change clothes until she is dry.

Neckties, Neckties, Baby - This PM will allow you to specify a way sharin must use a necktie (eg: blindfold, bind wrists, etc.) for 30 minutes.

Extra (because I like them):

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like sharin to purchase. She will add it to his/her list of pending toys so long as the toy doesn't violate a limit and buy the toy as her budget allows.

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM sharin a dice dare to complete (within limits) and she will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Utilize, Utilize, Baby - PM sharin an everyday household object and something unconventional to do with that object (within limits). The task may take up to 30 minutes.

Wise, Wise, Baby - PM an academic article or something similar for sharin to study. You can add a quiz on the material in a spoiler box. sharin will take the quiz after reading the material. You will be able to punish sharin as needed if she fails your quiz.

ColdToes 12-09-2016 01:55 AM

Great and creative set of dares here. I'm looking forward to PM's