getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F Free my panties (and make me stuff my asshole!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418956)

SluttySarah 10-20-2022 12:58 PM

18F Free my panties (and make me stuff my asshole!)

I was instructed by Azzy to keep a third of a tube of toothpaste in my asshole overnight but I failed miserably, not managing to squeeze in the proper amount and only managing to hold it for around 45 minutes before pushing it out. I thought it was proper to allow getdare to decide my punishment. Each post will modify the length or difficulty of my punishment.

I will have ? hours to "free" as many pairs of panties as I can. A pair of panties is freed after I have stuffed it into my asshole and clenched onto it ?*1000 times. For the next ? days, I may only wear panties which I have freed (I may wash them once at the start before wearing for the first time). If I wish to free another pair of panties later into the month, it needs to stay stuffed in me until I clench my sphincter around it ?*5000 times. I may wash it once after the stuffing. I may rewash all freed panties once if I can stuff 3 pairs of panties in me at once, keep them in for ? hours, then push them out in under ? minutes. Each pair of panties must be worn for no more than ? hours, and no less than ? hours. If I am not wearing a pair of panties, I must have a pair stuffed inside me.

Some useful information: At best, it takes me one second to clench my sphincter once, so I can complete 3600 clenches in an hour if I don't slow down. I can usually fit two pairs of panties in me at once although it makes me incredibly full and is more difficult to push both out. I have never been able to fit 3 pairs of panties in me at once, but when the new set I ordered come I hope they are a bit smaller and I will have a better chance. I will be waiting for the new set of underwear to arrive as I don't want to dirty my usual ones and I need to bring those back home for winter break.

Here are the starting numbers:

I will start with 6 hours to free panties, requiring 1000 clenches to free a pair, and I may only wear freed panties for the next 7 days. If I wish to free more panties afterwards, it will require 5000 clenches. To rewash all freed panties, I need to keep 3 pairs stuffed inside me for 1 hour and push them out in under 30 minutes. Each pair of panties must be worn for no more than 48 hours, and no less than 24 hours.

Each post can modify these numbers. You can force me to abide by this dare for longer, and hence I will need to free more pairs of panties, increase the requirements for freeing a pair, or, if you're feeling nice, give me more time to complete my sphincter contractions.

Please only one post per day, at most 3 modifications.

+3 HOURS: I have 3 additional hours to free as many pairs of panties as I can.
+1 DAY: I may only wear panties that I have "freed" for 1 day longer.
+1000 Squeezes: The sphincter contractions requirement to free a pair of panties is increased by 1000.
NO RESPITE: Increase the number of clenches needed to free a pair of panties later on into the dare by 5000.
NO REWASH: Increase the time I need to stay stuffed with 3 pairs by 1 hour in order to earn a rewash, and decrease the time I have to push them out by 5 minutes.
NO CHANGING: Increase both the minimum and maximum wear times of each pair of panties by 24 hours.

STREAKS:
If FEET is posted 3 days in a row, I will be allowed to use my feet to help pull out a pair of panties if I cannot push them out, but in cases where I would usually be allowed to use my hands, I must use my feet.
If STUFFED is posted 3 days in a row, I must stuff a pair of panties into my asshole for 1 hour after being done with wearing it.
If PUNISH is posted 7 days in a row, each time I change to a new pair of panties, I must take all previously worn panties and stuff in and push out each one once.

I will give a brief update to the numbers each day and if it is going in a direction which is clearly impossible to complete without having to stuff myself 24/7, I will change some numbers but I hope you will be fair :). Each time I post, +1DAY is applied. This thread will be active for a minimum of 1 week, up until I receive my new set of panties and begin the punishment. If 24 hours pass with no posts, +7 DAYS is applied. This is to encourage me to spread this around and ensure I do not get off too lightly.

bluedieblub 10-20-2022 01:38 PM

Since you asked so nicely and it seems you enjoy being stuck in dirty panties, let's reduce the need to free more of them and add NO CHANGING. I can't seem to reduce anything and this feels evil enough already to not give you more ;) Very interesting dare, I wonder how it will work out in a few days.

P.s. Do take care to wash them very very thoroughly after freeing them, likely better to do it by hand and get it done right and be safe. You'll still know where they have been afterwards, but a little safer.

Smmaster69 10-20-2022 01:59 PM

I'll give you 3 HOURS I comes with PUNISH of NO REWASH

SluttySarah 10-20-2022 06:02 PM

thank you for the advice! I will definitely be giving them a very good scrub by hand in the shower. And while you can't reduce anything, you can make my life easier by giving me more time to complete more clenches and free more panties for me to wear :). You can also have up to 3 keywords per post.

and thank you smmaster for the 3 extra hours! I'm sure it will come to be very useful
(oh and obligatory +1 DAY for myself as promised. I hope having the reminder here will pay me back in the long run)

brat_tamer 10-20-2022 06:38 PM

I'll give you three extra hours, +1000, and PUNISH. Have fun!

wolf82 10-20-2022 07:22 PM

I'll give you an extra three hours plus feet

generaterox 10-20-2022 10:05 PM

Let’s work your sphincter more by giving you +1000 squeezes and +3 HOURS.

Since this is a punishment so to make sure you learn your lesson, I’ll add PUNISH as well.

SerBlack 10-21-2022 02:35 AM

Let's go for +1000, NO REWASH, and STUFFED

Kindness 10-21-2022 10:44 AM

Let's skip panties altogether.
+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET

SluttySarah 10-21-2022 01:08 PM

First Day Update

(Obligatory +1DAY whenever I post)

Here's an update on the current totals:
I now have 18 hours to free panties, but it takes 5000 sphincter contractions to free a pair. I may only wear freed panties for 9 days (counting the +1DAY applied by this post). If I wish to free more panties afterwards, it will require 10000 clenches. To rewash all freed panties, I must fit 3 pairs of panties inside my asshole and stay stuffed for 3 hours, after which I have 20 minutes to push them out. Each pair of panties may be worn for no more than 72 hours and no less than 48 hours.

All 3 streaks, FEET, STUFFED, and PUNISH have been started yesterday and FEET has been continued today.

My thoughts:
I think it is a good estimate that I can complete 5000 sphincter contractions in two hours and if I free a pair of panties every 2 hours, with an hour of rest to rest my sphincter in between, I will be able to free 6 pairs of panties, enough to last me probably around 2 weeks without any rewashes (which I think will be extremely difficult to earn). If I am really in need of more panties, I can also stuff two pairs of panties in me and clench onto both of them and free twice as many panties. This would be extremely uncomfortable and tiring but at least for now it seems I can free far more panties than I will need. I'm also really happy that FEET has been posted two days in a row! If the streak continues tomorrow (so any post 8 hours from now) then I will be able to use my feet to pull out the 3 pairs of panties in me if I attempt to earn a rewash, which will be very useful as I only have 20 minutes to get all 3 pairs out of me and I don't think my sphincter is strong enough to do it quickly enough. I am a bit scared of the PUNISH streak lasting all 7 days but I think there will be at least one day where the streak ends, hopefully. Having to wear each pair of panties for at least 2 days isn't too big of a deal to me, since by the end of this I never hoped to free enough panties to change everyday anyways.

I do have a question though. If I receive more time to complete contractions and free more panties, should the time be paused when I go to bed? I think it is fair, but if anyone wants there to be a price for pausing the time I will take their suggestion.

ColonelMustard 10-21-2022 01:43 PM

No Rewash
+1 Day
and…
Hmmmmm punish.

Smmaster69 10-21-2022 02:05 PM

]PUNISH +1000 let's keep the punish train going

Sabina 10-22-2022 12:44 AM

I think lot of people is PUNISH(ing) you and you surely diserve it.

I have perplexed sbout where you stuff the panties, but if you like is fine.
Still also if you dislike is fine again and this will be the your PUNISH(ment)

However, I encourage you in future, to stuff the panties in the other hole, at the front, dear!
This will be more humiliation if you have to be around and the only way to wear panties is inside, and will keep going The PUNISH(ment) at another level, totally adequate to a slut wannabe like you are: not try to deny it!

Spoiler:
now please, count how many time the KEYWORD appear in this post and enjoy

Miss Sabina

SluttySarah 10-22-2022 12:51 AM

Ahh I'm really sorry Sabina I know I wrote it up really long and maybe unclear. Repeats of the PUNISH keyword doesn't add anything new, but a single PUNISH will be enough to continue the streak to the 3rd day. May I treat the other two instances as something else?

(and as promised, +1DAY for myself)

Sabina 10-22-2022 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 (Post 4907291)
Ahh I'm really sorry Sabina I know I wrote it up really long and maybe unclear. Repeats of the PUNISH keyword doesn't add anything new, but a single PUNISH will be enough to continue the streak to the 3rd day. May I treat the other two instances as something else?

(and as promised, +1DAY for myself)

Yes: cross out the help somebody gave to you by using the toes, two times
This will make the expulsion more difficult, hopefully.

This will be the your additional PUNISH(ment)

Miss Sabina