getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gay dares for straight guys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=14810)

plymouth77 08-21-2008 12:20 PM

Gay dares for straight guys

Has any straight guy ever done anything sexual (or nearly sexual) with another guy because of a dare? As a gay guy I think that's hot, but then again I've never been forced to do anything with a girl... Have any gay guys been forced to do things with a girl?

Thanks,
Scott

xava 09-01-2008 07:09 AM

ive had a few! the main get naked infron of my best mate(who i did most of my "experimenting" with) but a few more interesting bets/dares. main 1 i remember was when there was another guy friend over who dared us to make a muck around gay video. we did it like he said and when he left we made our own real video lol he dared me to suck him off and hewould do the same so i did. was kinda interesting but yeah lol havnt spoken about it sice lol

squirt 09-01-2008 10:19 AM

i was dared to sleep with my best friend naked when i was 10. we would give each other hand jobs, but we weren't old enough to produce cum. we had to sleep with our penis' touching each other's body for the whole night.

Dareholic 06-07-2012 05:26 PM

When I was 12 years old, I was dared to allow this guy to do me up the butt. In the process I got a hard-on, and it actually felt good. From that time on, I know I had to be more than just straight. In fact I was Bi.

jcacz15 06-07-2012 05:32 PM

when i was 11 my friend and i had anal sex in his treehouse and that was the first time i produced cum

natethegreat 06-09-2012 01:06 PM

Lol

I remember the first sexual dare I ever did was with another boy. I was about 11 or 12, there was a group of us playing. That is how I realized I also like sucking penis. Lol

Aussie SubSlave guy 06-09-2012 07:52 PM

I was around 9 or 10 i think when these 2 older boys dared me to get naked and make silly poses for them while they filmed me..
I wanted to hang around with them so much that i was doing anything they were telling me..lol
More things happened as well for a while.
(If anyone wants to know im happy to tell..u can PM me)

Canyon 06-09-2012 10:34 PM

I was about 13 or so and i had the hots for this girl... to try and get her to like me i agreed to do any dare she wanted and she said i had to let her 2 brothers do anything they wanted to me... they weren't too mean but they stripped me naked and hurt my cock and balls before the both fucked my virgin arse...

I've never repeated it but never forgotten it either

DiaperMan 05-16-2013 12:03 AM

Being gay, I have always wanted to be dared to do something with another guy at a party, but I have not had anything exciting happen yet. :(

jaylick 05-16-2013 09:35 AM

I find the thought of 9-12yr olds getting fucked really disturbing, but if you're all okay with your experiences I suppose it's just healthy experimentation.

joht2891 05-16-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaylick (Post 972623)
I find the thought of 9-12yr olds getting fucked really disturbing, but if you're all okay with your experiences I suppose it's just healthy experimentation.

Fully agree ... I also find this disturbing ... children being fucked?!?!

joht2891 05-16-2013 09:47 AM

Now I am noticing that this was a dead thread and has just been revived now ...

jaylick 05-16-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joht2891 (Post 972633)
Now I am noticing that this was a dead thread and has just been revived now ...

Yeah, thanks Diaper man! *cough*

rhode64 08-11-2013 02:35 PM

[QUOTE=plymouth77;83812]Has any straight guy ever done anything sexual (or nearly sexual) with another guy because of a dare? As a gay guy I think that's hot, but then again I've never been forced to do anything with a girl... Have any gay guys been forced to do things with a girl?

Thanks,
Scott

I have given another guy a hand job and a blow job and recieved the same and have done this many times and would do it again.

BadWolf1 08-11-2013 02:43 PM

the first time I cummed was when another guy masterbated me... we dare each other all the time.
One time, each of us had to suck the other's dick (we play card games and the loser gets a dare). Therefore, we agreed to try 69. It felt very good!! Im doubting my sexuality right now...