getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Night dare 21/f (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317144)

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 12:54 AM

Night dare 21/f

Hi I'm looking for a dare tonight. I want to do it late at night when everyone in my neighborhood is asleep. I am willing to walk distances. Have me leave naked, sure.

karentje 07-26-2017 01:06 AM

Leave dressed but every 2 houses u have to take of something and hang it in a tree, on mailbox, ... When u are naked u have to walk at least 2 more streets before returning and picking up your clothes before taling the clothes u have to do everytime 20 jumping jacks in the middel of the street. When picking up your clothes u are not aloud to dress until u get home.

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 01:52 AM

So I got a PM from Cookie Monster which was this: go out dressed and walk 5 houses and strip until naked. I could not return or get my clothes until I completed three dares. Having only a T-shirt I got naked pretty fast. The first dare was hump a lamp post until edge. Not having any lamp posts we compromised until I sat in the sidewalk spread leg and edged in the middle of the sidewalk. Second dare was easy. I had to spank my ass hard in front of my house. The third dare had me go to another house and cum on their porch. I was feverishly fingering myself. Right when the rush came a car came down the block. The car came right when I came. The driver didn't see me. I then hurriedly got my shirt and rentered my house. What a thrill. Will see what tomorrow brings.

DanB258 07-26-2017 02:13 AM

1. Before you leave the house you should write between your belly button and pubes "I am a horny GD slut" with a thick sharpie

2. You must start your walk wearing at least 6 pieces of clothing.

3. Leaving your house deposit 1 item of clothing somewhere in the front garden of each house until you are naked.

4. At the next house after removing the last of your clothes you must lie down and edge and take a picture with the flash on. I do hope it doesn't attract attention if it is very dark.

5. You must now walk back to your house picking up your clothes on the way but you cannot wear them and at every other house you must edge.

6. When you collect your final piece of clothing you must lie down and take another picture with your flash on. Now you must cum in their garden take a final picture with your flash on and you can go home.

You do not mention pics as a limit so I will let you decide if you share them with us or keep them as a personal reminder.

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 02:25 AM

Thank you but your dare is a little outside my limits and dislikes.

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 03:02 AM

F--- it taking one more dare tonight. Best one wins.

DanB258 07-26-2017 03:13 AM

I'll try to do a very simple keep fit one.

You can only wear socks and you must go for a run from your house to the parking lot of your nearest store and back to your house. Once back home you must cum on your porch before you go back inside

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 03:16 AM

Can I do it naked and to the block and back?

DanB258 07-26-2017 03:23 AM

Yes to naked but how far is the end of the block? In houses terms or miles, half miles?

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 03:35 AM

Still taking dares

DanB258 07-26-2017 03:43 AM

After your run you should get a large drink. Sit on your porch naked and edge until you have finished your drink. Now you cannot go back into the house until you make yourself cum

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 04:12 AM

Thanks to Dan, yet another thrilling dare tonight. I came out to my porch willing to get naked when a car approached. I the was about to wimp out when Dan encouraged me. As soon as I felt it was all clear. (Yet again I had another close call with the driver of that car heading home to his house.) I got naked and was on my way. I walked the block and approached the stop sign. Never noticed how bright it was. Crossing the street I then went roughly half a block more approaching a tree. Then I headed back in a sprint not stopping until I reached my house. From this excitement I fingered myself till I came and went the house and got dressed.

End of night

Total dares: 2
Total orgasms: 2

unsen 07-26-2017 04:25 AM

have a railway at near?

get close to the track - to some bushes, or a bridge or something like that.
strip naked and wait for a train passing by..
not showing your face but your backside - bent over, spread legs hands to your ankles - showing your ass high up in the air. :D

Getnakednow 07-26-2017 04:49 AM

No tracks nearby my house

unsen 07-26-2017 05:28 AM

mmh..
do you think it's possible for you to climb on a tree - somewhere near a to a road? not too close so drivers passing by don't have to see you unavoidable..

i want you to climb up clothed - strip completely naked up there and staying there blindfolded (scarf), until at least one car was passing by.. if it takes too long or you dont want to wait for, you have to finger yourself up there till you're coming.

if you chicken out before get down, look for some parked cars on the street and make imprints of your body on their windscreens using your spit.. one with your tits and one with your ass.