getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Becoming a Friends slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=87383)

dareme15 09-12-2011 08:10 PM

Becoming a Friends slave

im removing this story

Slenderman - Doctor 09-13-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dareme15 (Post 534975)
so she agreed well i asked her so whats my dare she said idk. so i said idc what u dare me something i dared u to do well she took the advice and decided to dare me to write...

Please at least use a spell-checker, and slow down :)

yours_slave 09-13-2011 11:35 AM

Please continue...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 535257)
Please at least use a spell-checker, and slow down :)

LOL. This really makes me Giggle. No offense. But it didn't turn me on or pissed me off. This is f**king hilarious. LMAO

darebunny22 09-14-2011 07:05 AM

hey you need to write in proper words e.g I don't care not idc or I dont know not idk and I not i and you not u. Just trying to help, if you got the grammar right it would probably be a good story :)

Saphir 09-14-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyboi (Post 535230)
Worst thing I've ever read. I don't understand what the fuck you're on about, too rushed, no grammar, just generally shit really. In fact it's so shit, I don't think you should continue, or my eyeballs may burn out of my skull with astonishment at how shit you are at writing and creating stories. Fuck me this is bad. Fuck.

You really like the word fuck, don't you? What about you just shut the fuck up? :D Your language isn't the best really, even I can see that.

@dareme15:

Don't worry about such people. :3

(If you want them) some hints for writing:
Spelling: Use some program (open office, word, etc.) for a spellcheck. Maybe also have someone check/edit the chapter before you post them. Also avoid shortenings and slang if it doesn't fit. (It might fit in direct speech, but not as much in descriptions.)
Use direct speech and descriptive language to make your story more vivid.
Long chapters are always welcome. ;)

Good luck, I'm looking forward to your next chapter. :3

Love

Star Shadows 09-15-2011 01:08 PM

@sexiboy- your behaviour is incredibly offensive, just because you do not think that a story is well written does not give you the right to behave in such a manner on this website. Especially when your own grammar is not exactly top notch either.

@dareme15, you really should listen to some of the more polite users on the site and start using spelling/ grammar checkers, and stop using abbreviations like IDK and FB. Simply as it allows your story to flow better.

I am going to delete the abusive comments to this thread, and let you try and get on with some more of your story with the constructive advice in mind.
Love shadows