getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever been naked in an apartment building? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415168)

andrew_b 06-02-2022 03:52 PM

Have you ever been naked in an apartment building?

To clarify I'm not talking about in your apartment or someone else's

More like in the halls or stairs etc

bart94gd 06-02-2022 05:05 PM

I have. Many times.
Most risky one - I took an elevator to last floor, stayed there for 5 minutes, and took stairs down to my floor.

andrew_b 06-02-2022 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart94gd (Post 4780069)
I have. Many times.
Most risky one - I took an elevator to last floor, stayed there for 5 minutes, and took stairs down to my floor.

Very nice. I'm sure that was exciting

bart94gd 06-02-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4780071)
Very nice. I'm sure that was exciting

It was really exciting. I live that thrill of possibility to be caught

andrew_b 06-02-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart94gd (Post 4780076)
It was really exciting. I live that thrill of possibility to be caught

That's the fun of it

leadbet 06-02-2022 05:31 PM

I've posted about this before but did a fully nude dash through my apartment building years back. : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439

andrew_b 06-02-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadbet (Post 4780094)
I've posted about this before but did a fully nude dash through my apartment building years back. : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439

That's an awesome dare. Hope you had fun

NudeDude61 06-03-2022 05:56 AM

Years ago I lived in an apartment complex, with eight identical units. Each had three floors, with eight units - four on each side of a central hallway. You entered the building between floor one and two. The first floor just had windows. The second and third had balconies.

On each end of the building we're the stairs. The outside wall in front of the stairs was glass so you could see anyone on the stairs. Of course they were fully illuminated by the interior lighting.

There were doors segregating the hallways: one between the stairwell/first apartment and the second apartment, one between the second and third, and one between the third and fourth/stairs.

My plan was to go to one of the other units late at night and scope it out. If it seemed quiet, I would strip naked except for shoes in the parking lot beside it, hiding between cars. Then leaving my clothes lying on the pavement I was going to streak to the building, go down to the first floor, streak that hallway, go up to the second floor using the stairwell on that other side of the building, go back down that hall,up to the third floor, streak that hallway, then down the stairs, out the building and back to my clothes.

The second stairwell was visible from a central courtyard and at least three other units to so I would be on full display coming down from the third floor to ground level.

My building of choice had dark windows in every apartment. I stood between some cars in the lot, convinced myself that none of the other buildings around it had people awake that could see, and pulled off my shirt, dropped my pants, and off I went.

In a flash I was in the building heading down to the first floor and sporting an erection. But those damn doors between the units.... Normally, I would open them and walk through, and the automatic door closer would pull them back shut. But I was sprinting through the hall, so I was flinging the door open fast.

The first one banged wide open, and when it closed from that distance it made a LOUD sound when it came to rest in the frame. Ijad banged the second door open just as the first one was closing. I realized that I might as well have been blowing noisemakers to draw attention to myself. I flew through the last door and aborted - up the stairs to ground level, out the building, and to my clothes. The second and third floor never were streaked.

As I was getting dressed I realized that one of the previously dark windows was now illuminated, so I had woken somebody up.

I was feeling depressed and still horny, so I detoured on the way back to my apartment and paid a visit to the somewhat secluded tennis courts where I took two naked laps around both courts - one for each missed floor, and then jerked off in the center of the court for punishment.

sissybill 06-04-2022 09:15 PM

back in the 90s my x gf was a stripper we were drinking in our apt which was a 4 apt building 1 stairway in middle of all 4 apts
she dared me too put 1 of her g-string outfits n her 5" heels on n walk down the stairs n out to her car n grab her dance bag of clothes n bring them back too our apt
so i carefully walked down steps seeing 1 neighbor coming out her door she just laffed i kept going out to car grabbed the bag n 2 cars passed by seeing me n beeped at me omgggg i said to my self n i walked back into stairwell opened the door n holy shit my gf n 2 of my neighbors were sitting on the 1st set of steps blocking me n laffing there asses off not letting me go by they all took pics of me n wen finaly allowed to go up to my apt they followed taking pics n laffing at me omg it was so xciting but it wasnt over my x called her gay manager n told him what she was making me do so he came over n hid in our apt she was making me dance for her n 2 neighbors while i was dancing he poped out the bathroom i said holy shit my x said yu better not stop so i kept dancing 1 neighbor said make him giv yur boss a lap dance i begged no but she made me n i did it omg he got hard n everyone was laffing n they all said make him suck it make him suck it i begged please no but my x tied my hands n forced my head down on his 7" cock n didnt stop till he came in my mouth my x videoed it all n blackmailed me for months but thx to them all i havent stopped sucking cocks since

BPrey70 06-04-2022 10:13 PM

Yes, but it was a new building and my apartment was the only one occupied on my floor. I used to get naked and roam the halls on my floor, sometimes exploring the empty apartments.

mac_777 06-05-2022 06:56 PM

I recently did a naked walk from my car in the basement to my apartment, 5 floors up through the stairs. With just my shoes on and clothes left in the car. A bunch of people have watched the video too for this dare 😅

And I have been naked on the apartment rooftop and the gym as well. And I did a dare to strip on the rooftop and walk down with my clothes to my apartment.

Recently, they installed cameras everywhere so it's much risky. But I did the car parking to my apartment after the cameras ;)

gdBob 06-07-2022 06:08 AM

One time I stripped completely naked on the ground floor, walked up three or flour flights of stairs and then got the elevator back down to collect my clothes. It's one of my favourite dares I've ever done. There are photos on my profile, although I was so excited / nervous at the time that I didn't notice I had a filter on.

Cstelle 06-07-2022 10:39 PM

A few years ago I wanted to take some interesting selfie nudes and spent at least three nights sneaking about in the hall and stairway. The adventure was especially exciting because all doors have spyholes and the stairway has a glass wall.

I almost got the hall photo I wanted: me, posing in long socks, in the light from the elevator door window. The stairway photo didn't work. I wanted to use the light that came from the building across the yard, but I had a crap camera...

After three (?) nights I felt I had tempted the god's enough... But it was very exciting!

Regrettably the lighting system has since then been upgraded to automatic: the lights switch on automatically when someone moves in the halls or stairways.

snackig 06-10-2022 10:44 AM

I went up and down the stair in my apartment building

Matt: 06-10-2022 11:50 AM

I have done at my apartment block a few times (maybe 3-5 times). Not been caught yet, as far as I know lol