getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   girl dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140)

nick11 12-28-2005 01:59 AM

:)if you know any good girld for girls post them here plz:)

cheesy dude 12-28-2005 12:14 PM

do you mean for 1 girl or more than 1 girl?

nick11 12-29-2005 01:10 PM

doesn't matter can be for 1 girls or more then 1 girl it really doedn't matter

Collie 01-10-2006 06:12 AM

Get fully nude or in underwear and bra, and do a child dance, like the Macarana (sp?)

halfblood 03-03-2006 12:46 PM

walk up to the ugliest guy in your school and give him a blow job

mausi7280bi 03-27-2006 07:48 AM

how old may be the girl?
e.g.
1. she had to make her homework nude
2. in swimmingpool she must strip her panty under water show it to you and put it again on
3. go to school without panty or bra
4. must paint on each tit one heard
5. go only in bra and panty in the cellar or
6. go nude in the cellar
7. put on 1 cothes clamp on each nipple
8. put on a cloth clamp on her pussylip
9. get tied on the hands
10. must drop her panty and spread her legs ....

i have more, so you can also write to me

Iwilldodares07 06-03-2006 08:56 AM

I need dares for one girl or a group of girls, or a girl all on her own. Thanks. Nothing too extreme or graphic.

marth 06-16-2006 11:28 PM

you've been looking for dares for more than one girl for a while HI. I thought i'd help you out, let me know what you think, or if you want some ideas in a different direction. :)

while facing one another, with clothes pins, clip your nipples to eachothers'. compleate a task like this (shower, walk to every room in the house, masturbate, or place a phone call)

insert a finger of ginger, or a (real) finger covered in tobasco sauce into each other. the first to give in and remove it must let the other shave her pubic hair

slave must insert her cellphone vaginally and leave it in on vibrate for one day. the other may call her anytime she likes...

simultanously stimulate each other almost to orgasm, the first who has to stop to avoid cumming, becomes the other's slave for the rest of the day

Pick 5 food items, each girl must decide if she will insert it, or eat it after the other inserts it.

and the less extreem for iwilldodares...

take turns giving a lapdance to each other

in a small dark closet, trade clothes, but don't put them on yourself, you must dress each other

practice a bj on the other girl (with an icepop/carrot/lolypop), let her choose what object you pleasure...

first girl may tickle (or spank/put pegs on) the second for 15 minutes while she is tied up, each time the second laughes (or flinches/gives in) she must remove 1 article of clothing, and add a minute to her time.

gay chicken, take turns making "moves"on each other
the first to give in must let the other write 3 things in marker anywhere on her body.

take a 20 minute shower together in bathing suits.

lol, anyway, i hope those were helpful, i'm newish to the online thing still. I didn't post them but i do have TONS of dares for girls alone, just let me know what kind you're into. I'd love to give you more dares, if you're interested e-mail me.
[email protected]
marth m/18

Big_Joe 06-17-2006 01:32 AM

dude they r awesome dares! got any for boys?

cheesy dude 06-19-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marth
you've been looking for dares for more than one girl for a while HI. I thought i'd help you out, let me know what you think, or if you want some ideas in a different direction. :)

while facing one another, with clothes pins, clip your nipples to eachothers'. compleate a task like this (shower, walk to every room in the house, masturbate, or place a phone call)

insert a finger of ginger, or a (real) finger covered in tobasco sauce into each other. the first to give in and remove it must let the other shave her pubic hair

slave must insert her cellphone vaginally and leave it in on vibrate for one day. the other may call her anytime she likes...

simultanously stimulate each other almost to orgasm, the first who has to stop to avoid cumming, becomes the other's slave for the rest of the day

Pick 5 food items, each girl must decide if she will insert it, or eat it after the other inserts it.

and the less extreem for iwilldodares...

take turns giving a lapdance to each other

in a small dark closet, trade clothes, but don't put them on yourself, you must dress each other

practice a bj on the other girl (with an icepop/carrot/lolypop), let her choose what object you pleasure...

first girl may tickle (or spank/put pegs on) the second for 15 minutes while she is tied up, each time the second laughes (or flinches/gives in) she must remove 1 article of clothing, and add a minute to her time.

gay chicken, take turns making "moves"on each other
the first to give in must let the other write 3 things in marker anywhere on her body.

take a 20 minute shower together in bathing suits.

lol, anyway, i hope those were helpful, i'm newish to the online thing still. I didn't post them but i do have TONS of dares for girls alone, just let me know what kind you're into. I'd love to give you more dares, if you're interested e-mail me.
[email protected]
marth m/18

lol nice must of taken ages to think of

marth 06-19-2006 09:23 PM

:) thanks cheesy_dude, Big_joe...
lol, actually i'd never been asked to do some for several girls, so i just thought of some. A couple of people have asked me for boy ones (i haven't done that yet at all but i'll give it a shot). Let me know of any more requests! feel free to steal them
oh, and if anyone does them, at least let me know how it was ok?

sooo for boys...
in increasing difficulty

only wear girls underwear for a week (either panties or bra)

give yourself a saran wrap bra (size d please) then fill it with ice, let it melt and suck the water out.

let your friends make you a ducktape girdle (wrap the lower chest and back TIGHLY in ducktape, so it pushes the chest out/gut in) and wear it 1 day.

ductape your package down tightly, between your legs, and either let any girls present give you a lap dance, or image search a list of words the darer creates for 10 minutes (dare, girl, insert, lightspeed...)

do not cum for a week, but masturbate for 15 minutes each day. Everytime you have to stop to avoid it (during the 15 minutes), or each time you don't make it (cum)
shave a different part of your body. (arms, legs, pubes, eyebrows... if you run out)

cut one end off of a q-tip, slide a toothpick dipped in hot sauce inside.
insert this into the urethura...(you might want to try mild)
or alternatly a girl or guy could use a golf ball with 2 holes, and a little hot sauce inside inserted anally/vaginally...
leave the object in for one hour (leave the other head on so you can easily pull it out)
for every 10 minutes early you quit shave a different part of your body (girls spank yourself 100 times with the back of a hairbrush)

sorry this one is kinda short, i gotta get to sleep
later everybody
marth

cheesy dude 06-20-2006 08:33 AM

wow marth v good i enjoyed reading :P

eastcoastchick7 10-23-2008 05:10 PM

ok so i want to no some more naughty dares for a group of girls to do

MischievousKitten 10-23-2008 06:40 PM

ok so you want to know that you're reviving a thread from over 2 years ago and posting in the wrong forum to boot