getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

give_me_dares 05-18-2008 10:11 AM

same os yours but with poo aswell, must keep it all day

no poo pee messy public

wedgie_man 05-18-2008 02:00 PM

i don't do poo pee or messy or public

Sanka 05-18-2008 02:06 PM

can you please explain all the types of wedgies

Steve_the_Russian 05-19-2008 07:31 PM

Ok, but you have to do all the ones you've never heard of

Some i've seen recently on this topic;

Frontal- A wedgie from the front, duh...
Hanging- wedgie where your underwear is hung on something that will hold your weight
Messy- a wedgie where food, shaving cream, etc. is put down your underwear. Also includes pee and poo down the uns.
bra connection wedgie- a wedgie where a bra you are wearing is fed through the leg holes of your underwear, so it becomes sort of permanent.

give_me_dares 05-20-2008 10:09 AM

back on topic please. my wedgie dare please, no messy, poo, pee or public thankyou

Steve_the_Russian 05-20-2008 11:31 AM

Put on a pair of underwear that is at least a few sizes too small for you. Now give yourself a chair wedgie, but after you give yourself the wedgie, call a friend and have a conversation, but act as normal as you can. You cannot get out of the wedgie until you hang up.

daregirl101 05-20-2008 02:14 PM

ok so u have to put your phone up ur butt on vibrate and tell someone to call u but u must be doin this while u are have a atomic wegie

Hilary 05-20-2008 02:27 PM

@ daregirl: Do a simple bra connection wedgie and keep it that way for 2 hours.

talla 05-20-2008 02:54 PM

get the panties you wore yesterday, sniff them then put them on now you need to fit as many eggs as you can in ya underwere and now give ya self a bra conection wedgie and masterbate when done.

Enjoy

Hilary 05-20-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallangatta77 (Post 67613)
get the panties you wore yesterday, sniff them then put them on now you need to fit as many eggs as you can in ya underwere and now give ya self a bra conection wedgie and masterbate when done.

Enjoy

Sorry, I forgot to mention limits: nothing messy, family, or illegal. Anything else?

theuntouchable 05-20-2008 07:07 PM

ill go ahead and give you a dare since the last one didnt fit in your limits. since you told daregirl to keep a bra connection wedgie for 2 hours, how about you try it yourself... but at the end of 2 hours you have to do thirty crunchies before you can let the wedgie out. :D

Hilary 05-20-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theuntouchable (Post 67686)
ill go ahead and give you a dare since the last one didnt fit in your limits. since you told daregirl to keep a bra connection wedgie for 2 hours, how about you try it yourself... but at the end of 2 hours you have to do thirty crunchies before you can let the wedgie out. :D

Ouch. I don't think I like you very much right now! :p

theuntouchable 05-20-2008 07:16 PM

hehehe well have fun with it :D

Steve_the_Russian 05-20-2008 09:42 PM

Give yourself a wedgie in the most embarassing underwear you own and take a picture of it with your phone, then set it as the background. You can have it up as long as you want, but it must be there for at least 1 day.

If you don't have a cameraphone, then just leave the wedgie in for as long as you can

Limits: Anything too public, family

outeq9 05-21-2008 05:04 PM

Give yourself a hanging wedgie with the smallest pair of underwear you can find. You can only get out if your underwear rips. If you mange to get out any other way, you should put 5 uncracked eggs in your underwear and hang until all of them are cracked.