getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Self bondage dare with added pain! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20434)

RachelJones 02-06-2009 12:21 PM

Self bondage dare with added pain!

This is a cool self bondage dare I did to myself today.

You need four lengths of string and four clothes pegs . you will have to experiment with the length of string to get a tight fit, read the instructions and you should understand.

1. Tie each peg to a length of string and make it a good tight knot.

2. At the other end of the string tie a loop with a slip knot so that the hoop will slide bigger and smaller.

3. Run string around the four corners of your bed ( one on each corner).

4.Roll a dice and for each spot use 5 mins (i.e: 2 spots = 10 min)

5. Lay on the bed naked and attach two pegs to genitals (girls clit, boys cock skin or balls)

6.Spread legs as far a possible and slip the loop on the string around each ankle, this should be tight so that if you move your legs slightly together it pulls the string with the pegs attached and hurts ( which is why you need to get the length right).

7. Clip top pegs onto nipples and slip wrists into loops and pull closed. you should not be able to move without pulling the pegs.

8. Lay there for the time determined by the dice ( I got 15 min) and things should be starting to hurt.

9.Now you have to get out by pulling your legs and arms together until the pegs pull off (ouch!!!)

Painful but really fun as you really are kinda tied up.

Post back here when done, It hard to describe but hope it works.

Red
-x-

masterddk 02-06-2009 12:39 PM

Simple effective and well thought out. Great dare

reallybored 02-06-2009 01:44 PM

Sweet idea, I am gonna try it.

juliawish 02-06-2009 03:48 PM

great idea! never thought of that - will try and report back

Gungeboyslave 02-07-2009 03:32 AM

Oh how I wish I lived alone... And had my own bedroom!

Dreamawake 02-07-2009 07:48 AM

This is an amazing idea. Being that i love pain, I will have to try this one. Thanks for the well thought out dare. (:

Trystaan 02-07-2009 09:27 AM

If I said I didn't understand this would anyone be able to tell me how ??

Logan429 02-08-2009 03:19 PM

I no comprenda
???????????????

kirrik 02-09-2009 12:14 AM

I dont know if any of you have heard about this, but if ya'll into self-bondage (I know I am) then you should check out www.boundanna.com
It is one the best sites I've been to for self-bondage ideas, scenarios, and safety

And remember, safety is always the number one priority.

sandy 02-09-2009 02:35 PM

I gonna try

Hi

I dont do painful dares too often, but this one intrigues me, so Im going to try it tonight

Hugs and Kisses
Sandy

MissySarah 02-15-2009 11:38 AM

im actually gonna try this one now, anyone think i should be babyoiled and gagged? can someone talk me thru it step by step again cause i dont wanna get it wrong n i think i might be terrible n video myself, i love re watching it, me in selfbondage mmm:) got any more selfbondage dares?

Sarahsissy 02-15-2009 11:53 AM

I've gotta try this tonight ^_^

RachelJones 02-16-2009 04:34 PM

Did this again last night while my parents where out, but made it even better by borrowing my sisters vibe and putting it on full speed inside me, I had to do 20 mins, nipples really hurt buy the time i had to yank them off and i came 3 times.

Loved it

Red
-x-

Smile 02-16-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelJones (Post 117172)
borrowing my sisters vibe and putting it on full speed inside me

how olds ur sister and isnt it a bit morraly wrong cuz of where thats been?

oh well i have seen/heard of alot worse stuff

i might try that dare, i really like the sound of it. i am into watching bondage, but have only tried putting myself in bondage once or twice so yeh, could be fun

Robert_Z_man 02-16-2009 10:09 PM

Well made, well written nice dare:p