getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pubic hair (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=364459)

alex_af1996 04-22-2019 08:40 AM

Pubic hair

What’s everyone’s thought on pubic hair?
How do you prefer yours?
How do you prefer others?
Ever been told to shape it a certain way?

To answer these myself I don’t mind some pubic hair on females as long as it’s not super long.
For my pubic hair I let it grow out. Don’t know why but if someone online doesn’t like it I give it a good trim
I once got dared to select from a range of 10 different designs and shave it in that way. I think it was a Charlie Chaplin design looked ridiculous. I’m lucky I didn’t actually see anyone in real life like it. Did get questioned by multiple people online about it

IceMaiden 04-22-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_af1996 (Post 3638234)
I don't really have a thought on it. It's just there. Although I think it looks better and both male and female if it is groomed.

How do you prefer yours?
Shaved. But not allowed to do that. :mad:

Trimmed to make giving oral more pleasurable for me. Other than that I couldn't care less.

I've shaved about three times in almost four years and one of those was my Sir shaving me himself. He likes hair. Therefore I have hair and he wont let me shave. I would prefer to shave or at least trim or style it but it makes him happy so I'll keep on not messing with it.

Jaro 04-22-2019 08:41 PM

I love pubic hair. I find it a shame that the trend seems to be shaving all around. Pubic hair gives the genitals just that little extra contrast and it makes you look more mature too, which I like.

How do you prefer yours?
I prefer mine trimmed on top and balls and penis shaved fully. Yes I like pubic hair but that doesn't mean none of it can't be shaved.

I prefer women to keep either a full bush or shave and trim it into a neat triangle. I'm not sure but I think I'd like both. I have never gone down on a women but if I do I can imagine I would like her labia to be shaved at least. But if she isn't I'd still go for it just as well.

Not really, aside from Miss Icey ordering me to shave it just like I prefer it for myself.

redba 04-24-2019 07:04 PM

Not a fan to be honest. I keep myself shaved and others the same.

littlesub0123 04-24-2019 07:16 PM

Not a fan of pubic hair especially my own lol. I don't do much to take care of it though because not like anyone sees it (boohoo). If I were in a relationship I would probably shave it or wax it. For other I don't really care as long as it doesn't get in the way of oral sex.

LitDarkness 04-24-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

What’s everyone’s thought on pubic hair? It is pubic hair. So no opinion.
How do you prefer yours? Full bush. :)
How do you prefer others? I don't really care too much. But, if I had to choose, shaved.
Ever been told to shape it a certain way?Yes. Shaved for a old Dom of mine. Won't shave for just anyone.

To answer these myself I don’t mind some pubic hair on females as long as it’s not super long.
For my pubic hair I let it grow out. Don’t know why but if someone online doesn’t like it I give it a good trim
I once got dared to select from a range of 10 different designs and shave it in that way. I think it was a Charlie Chaplin design looked ridiculous. I’m lucky I didn’t actually see anyone in real life like it. Did get questioned by multiple people online about it

So in bold are my answers.

spaz mcgee 04-29-2019 10:30 PM

How do you prefer yours? sometimes i trim my hair if i think its getting too long or messy but most of the time i just let it grow.

How do you prefer others? don't care if its shaved or has hair on it, its still the same pussy to me ether way.

Ever been told to shape it a certain way? no.

lucky7z 04-29-2019 11:56 PM

It varies person to person... how it grows, how much they have, their complexion... all determines whether or how they can pull or off or make it look attractive.

How do you prefer yours?

Trimmed close, not shaved.

prefer trimmed or shaved, It distracts me during oral

Ive been told to shave completely before so it wasnt in the way for oral and made me look bigger. Ive also been told to let mine grow out more because the close trim didnt look mature/masculine enough. So i guess it all varies

MastersVoice 04-30-2019 02:03 AM

My thoughts on pubic hair is that it looks awful and tickles your nose and feels icky in your mouth when performing oral sex. Visually I just think genitalia look better nice and smooth.

How do you prefer yours?
All shaved and completely smooth.

All shaved/waxed and completely smooth.

Not shape it as such. When I was younger an ex-girlfriend thought it would be hilarious to give me some veet (hair removal cream) for down there. The stuff absolutely killed and it smelt, it is most definitely not a hair removal approach I would recommend. However I did like the result and have done my best to keep it that way ever since.

321tt 07-23-2023 06:39 AM

I'm smooth from the neck down, and prefer others the same way. I know it's not my business for general people, but body hairs are gross on everyone really.

DarkHorizon82 07-23-2023 11:53 AM

How do you prefer yours?
I prefer trimmed with an electric razor for the pelvic area, shaved balls and cock. I like to be clean shaved from the balls to and around my asshole as well.

Women: Trimmed or hair, but confidence is key. I like fully shaven but it's not my go-to.
Men: Trimmed or shaven fully

My girl has had me shave a landing strip and a heart more than once

HeavyRing 07-25-2023 06:59 AM

I dislike pubic hair. Especially on women.

How do you prefer yours?
shaved. I had some IPL treatments but it didn't had the lasting effect.

lasered/IPL, waxed, or shaved. No stubbles

no, hairless was good enough so far

Bethanyy 07-29-2023 11:23 PM

I aim to please and all men are different. Some have said no hair reminds them of a child, others love a bare ass pussy. My obedient ass is happy to do as I’m told.

When I’m not in any kind of situation, I prefer a little hair.

Cstelle 07-29-2023 11:49 PM

Quote:

How do you prefer yours? I try to keep smooth, but I'm lazy...
How do you prefer others? I'm not a fan of pubic hair but a well-trimmed pubic area can look smart.
Ever been told to shape it a certain way? No.

rhode64 07-29-2023 11:51 PM

Quote:

How do you prefer yours?

For me I am clean shaven and prefer others the same way . Never been told to shape it as I dont have any .