getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Predicament Bondage? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350632)

LucyB 09-14-2018 06:47 PM

Predicament Bondage?

I've always been very intrigued by predicament bondage. The idea of being "stuck" and "choosing your poison" if you will turns me on like crazy. Considering my two biggest turn ons are a forced orgasms and tickling I often fantasize about a situation where I am tied down to where I can only move slightly and no matter what I choose I will always either have a very strong vibrator on my clit (giving me orgasms and post orgasm torture) or a variety of objects tickling my armpits and ribs (much like my profile picture).
Has anyone ever done any predicament type stuff? Could you describe the situation? What you had to choose between? How you dealt with it? How long you were left in it? Have any ideas for how I could make my dream come true?

theswitchyside 09-14-2018 11:52 PM

Has anyone ever done any predicament type stuff? Could you describe the situation? What you had to choose between? How you dealt with it? How long you were left in it? Have any ideas for how I could make my dream come true?

Yeah I’ve loved predicament type stuff. Here’s a thread I had posted regarding one of the things I’d tried... have a look

LucyB 09-15-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3426321)

Yeah I’ve loved predicament type stuff. Here’s a thread I had posted regarding one of the things I’d tried... have a look

This is very interesting. I like the way your mind works. Would you want to make up a dare like this for me using my likes and punishments? You can PM it to me if you'd like.

herpderp42 09-15-2018 11:15 AM

Really interesting idea. Sounds fun to create such a dare. Might try to come up with something, can´t promise anything though. Would you give us a detailed list of your toys/ bondage tools?

Rafiko 09-15-2018 01:47 PM

Predicament bondage is a huge kink for me. Haven't experienced it myself yet

Bankerrtx01 09-15-2018 03:55 PM

I also like predicament bondage ( not me females) as I say ( quite sickly) the more they squirm the better.

Skyrim-explorer 09-15-2018 05:47 PM

I haven’t tried it myself. But it definitely sounds amazing.

Jdelt 09-15-2018 09:56 PM

I once suspended my sub by her wrists from the top of a doorframe (DIY over-the-door rings). I inserted an anal hook in her, put a rope on it, and attached it to one of the rings above her head so she had to stand on tip toes. Then I put the nipple clamps on her, and used a rope to hang my boots from the connecting chain so they almost brushed the floor.

If she relaxed her feet, the weight came off her nipples but the hook pulled at her ass. If she went on tip-toes, the hook eased off but then her nipples got yanked.

After a few minutes of this I started teasing her with a vibrator.

It was a fun night. :)

LucyB 09-16-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 3427464)
I once suspended my sub by her wrists from the top of a doorframe (DIY over-the-door rings). I inserted an anal hook in her, put a rope on it, and attached it to one of the rings above her head so she had to stand on tip toes. Then I put the nipple clamps on her, and used a rope to hang my boots from the connecting chain so they almost brushed the floor.

If she relaxed her feet, the weight came off her nipples but the hook pulled at her ass. If she went on tip-toes, the hook eased off but then her nipples got yanked.

That sounds amazing. I hope you kept teasing her and didn't let her cum. So frustrating!

Skyrim-explorer 09-16-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 3427464)

That sounds intense!

Jdelt 09-16-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 3428112)
That sounds amazing. I hope you kept teasing her and didn't let her cum. So frustrating!

It was a very intense experience for her (and me.) While I did tease her for a while, she couldn't stay like that for long, and she basically went boneless when I released her.

Like I said, it was a great experience... :)

theswitchyside 09-16-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 3426725)
This is very interesting. I like the way your mind works. Would you want to make up a dare like this for me using my likes and punishments? You can PM it to me if you'd like.

Yes, I would like that. I think I will send you a pm when I have something for you :)

Jaro 12-14-2018 11:02 PM

Miss Butterfly loves predicament bondage. One day she had me squat down with my nipple clamps tied to my toes. So I had to keep the squat because OR try to stand up but then have the clamps pulling on my nipples.

It was pretty terrible but unfortunately the clamps didn't work very well and got pulled off a few times. Also, you need to get the length of the string between clamps and toes just right to make it as effective (read: torturous) as can be!