getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   work from home dares (f) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405294)

wetgirl4daddy 07-08-2021 10:36 AM

work from home dares (f)

Hi I'm new here but I've been lurking a while. I'm a lesbian in my 20s looking for dares/tasks to do when I start my new wfh job. I will be on the phone a lot, so I have to be able to hold a conversation and not have anything making too much noise. Please make sure you read the link in my signature. My gf wants me to find things to do during the day while she's out at work to make me desperately horny for her when she gets home. I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. She wants me frustrated and sloppy wet enough so she can slide her fist in my pussy without lube and so I'm begging when she walks in the door. She made me join here to post this so that others can enjoy making me struggle. Some dares for outside work hours are also allowed, like when I go to the grocery store. She doesn't like being told what to do, so she doesn't want a lot of involvement; she just wants me to be controlled as close to 24/7 as possible.

Heyythere04 07-08-2021 10:59 AM

Be in a bra connection wedgie with largest butt plug inside you
And a crotch rope
While on phone you will always wear a collar
And every time someone else is speaking you will try to edge
With this setup ready, attach a vibrator and keep it on medium settings
You can't cum but this will make you aware of the things
And nipple clamps every 15 mins
5 mins break

You will in your sluttiest outfit of course and highest heels and a beautiful black collar with bell attached

Sissy_Jessica 07-08-2021 11:09 AM

Add nipple clamps please the one with the chains
And the butt plug should be vibrating (remote controlled) so she can controll
If she doesn't want to control then it will be on highest mode all time

Same with the vibrator

wetgirl4daddy 07-08-2021 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyythere04 (Post 4434934)
Be in a bra connection wedgie with largest butt plug inside you
And a crotch rope
While on phone you will always wear a collar
And every time someone else is speaking you will try to edge
With this setup ready, attach a vibrator and keep it on medium settings
You can't cum but this will make you aware of the things
And nipple clamps every 15 mins
5 mins break

You will in your sluttiest outfit of course and highest heels and a beautiful black collar with bell attached

I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain all of these at once for long periods, but my gf likes the ideas and I will definitely be doing most if not all of it

Heyythere04 07-08-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetgirl4daddy (Post 4434944)
I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain all of these at once for long periods, but my gf likes the ideas and I will definitely be doing most if not all of it

Well maybe in turns one hour turn
For different things
Or as your girlfriend suggests

Abv 07-08-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetgirl4daddy (Post 4434916)
Hi I'm new here but I've been lurking a while. I'm a lesbian in my 20s looking for dares/tasks to do when I start my new wfh job. I will be on the phone a lot, so I have to be able to hold a conversation and not have anything making too much noise. Please make sure you read the link in my signature. My gf wants me to find things to do during the day while she's out at work to make me desperately horny for her when she gets home. I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. She wants me frustrated and sloppy wet enough so she can slide her fist in my pussy without lube and so I'm begging when she walks in the door. She made me join here to post this so that others can enjoy making me struggle. Some dares for outside work hours are also allowed, like when I go to the grocery store. She doesn't like being told what to do, so she doesn't want a lot of involvement; she just wants me to be controlled as close to 24/7 as possible.

Maybe tie two handcuff to each other and attach to the crotch rope and a leg
So your movement will be much exciting 😜
And good

wetgirl4daddy 07-08-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy_Jessica (Post 4434943)
Add nipple clamps please the one with the chains
And the butt plug should be vibrating (remote controlled) so she can controll
If she doesn't want to control then it will be on highest mode all time

Same with the vibrator

she likes these ideas but I will have to take breaks. also my remote control toys aren't online so she can't control them from her job. she says leaving it on high will be fine but she will allow breaks

wetgirl4daddy 07-08-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyythere04 (Post 4434948)
Well maybe in turns one hour turn
For different things
Or as your girlfriend suggests

she likes how you think

wetgirl4daddy 07-08-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abv (Post 4434956)
Maybe tie two handcuff to each other and attach to the crotch rope and a leg
So your movement will be much exciting 😜
And good

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this. Attach the handcuffs to a crotch rope I understand but what with the leg?

Greatcornbow 07-09-2021 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetgirl4daddy (Post 4434916)

Strip naked and stay that way till gf returns. Write gf a note against her return asking for two dozen with the paddle on each butt cheek as hard as she can. Shortly before she's due back lock your wrists and ankles in the cuffs and put on the blindfold and await what's coming to you.

wetgirl4daddy 07-09-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4435821)
Strip naked and stay that way till gf returns. Write gf a note against her return asking for two dozen with the paddle on each butt cheek as hard as she can. Shortly before she's due back lock your wrists and ankles in the cuffs and put on the blindfold and await what's coming to you.

she will be extremely excited to come home to this!! :(

Abv 07-09-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetgirl4daddy (Post 4435004)
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this. Attach the handcuffs to a crotch rope I understand but what with the leg?

A handcuff on leg and the handcuffs of cortch rope attching it

Abv 07-09-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetgirl4daddy (Post 4436031)
she will be extremely excited to come home to this!! :(

Any updates on dare?
Or reports

GivingWantingDares 06-27-2023 09:59 AM

Also, for every call you receive (work-related or not) edge twice, once during and once after it.