getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Starting to feel lonely on here (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=292397)

andrew_b 02-15-2017 07:13 PM

Starting to feel lonely on here

I don't know what it is, I find this site you have to be constantly finding new friends on here.

I've had times where I'll be talking to a lot of people on and off in pms, I do try to keep in contact but can be hard to keep track.

So I make new friends and I enjoy meeting new people on here but I just wish it was a little more constant.

I've also slowed up a bit with my truth threads, this is really where I meet new people. Although it is hard sometimes to think of new questions.

All I want to say really is, if you want to chat then just send me a message. If I'm not online it doesn't matter. I will reply when I'm on again :)

So don't be shy, if you're feeling lonely just message me and we can chat

Doux et vivant 02-15-2017 08:19 PM

Hi !!!

I also like to meet people and talk and I like your truth threads they are usually very fun! How are you today? I am currently obsessing over peanut butter. :p

andrew_b 02-16-2017 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doux et vivant (Post 2663791)
Hi !!!

I also like to meet people and talk and I like your truth threads they are usually very fun! How are you today? I am currently obsessing over peanut butter. :p

I'm good thanks, I do like peanut butter too :)

lthrnbondage 02-16-2017 05:38 AM

I know the feeling - it is a little bit odd in here. Very difficult to build up any kind of online relationship with anyone

Then again, I've only been in here 6 weeks!

MissMaria 02-16-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2663745)
I don't know what it is, I find this site you have to be constantly finding new friends on here.

I've had times where I'll be talking to a lot of people on and off in pms, I do try to keep in contact but can be hard to keep track.

So I make new friends and I enjoy meeting new people on here but I just wish it was a little more constant.

I've also slowed up a bit with my truth threads, this is really where I meet new people. Although it is hard sometimes to think of new questions.

All I want to say really is, if you want to chat then just send me a message. If I'm not online it doesn't matter. I will reply when I'm on again :)

So don't be shy, if you're feeling lonely just message me and we can chat

I know what you mean, I have built friendships with people on here and it drifts on and off. But it is always nice to hear someone say Im here for a chat if you want to chat so thank you for being the one to say it.

andrew_b 02-16-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lthrnbondage (Post 2664077)
I know the feeling - it is a little bit odd in here. Very difficult to build up any kind of online relationship with anyone

Then again, I've only been in here 6 weeks!

It can be done, just takes time and patience

Doux et vivant 02-16-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2664051)
I'm good thanks, I do like peanut butter too :)

Chunky or smooth?

andrew_b 02-16-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doux et vivant (Post 2664552)
Chunky or smooth?

I like it smooth the most

mrpropel 02-17-2017 12:44 PM

Yeah seems like most people just eventually move on from this site which leaves the ones still here constantly looking for new people to talk to.

andrew_b 03-14-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2665575)
Yeah seems like most people just eventually move on from this site which leaves the ones still here constantly looking for new people to talk to.

That does seem the way alright, can be annoying though

It's hard to meet new people sometimes, I usually use my threads but even they go dead from time to time

Sorry for the late reply btw