getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Kitty Showdown! (KittenLicks vs Lightze) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336412)

Lightze 03-11-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliation_sub (Post 3202256)
Here's a task for Lightze: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=57276

Only 10 short lines ... unless you make a typo, in which case you get an extra one. Be careful! Better to be slow and deliberate than try to get it over with, or you could be there a while.

Mewwwww! That was difficult!
The buzzing in my rear was not the easiest thing to concentrate with, now were the hidden tasks in the program!
=>-<=
I made MANY mistakes!
At one point I had more lines than I'd started with!

I was a happy kitty, though squirmy, when that was over.

Phew =-_-=''

Lightze 03-11-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 3202259)
Self looping rules =D

Lightze, how do you feel about "KL has to edge once for every 5 min of corner time Lightze does"?

I'm ok with that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damion (Post 3202277)
I am summoned. Decisions decisions :scratchchin:

From now until the end of this showdown, you must both make a cat sound/action in each post every time you post (e.g. meowing) . If the other kitty spots you forgetting to do this, they may demand an edge from the forgetful kitty for every post where they have forgotten to embrace their kittyness. ;)

Mew!
Hiya Damion! =^-^=

NoWayOut 03-11-2018 11:25 AM

Hm KL have you been a lazy cat?
How many of your spanks are left, the poodle had an evil idea^^

KittenLicks 03-11-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWayOut (Post 3202313)
Hm KL have you been a lazy cat?
How many of your spanks are left, the poodle had an evil idea^^

Mm, about 300 or so. I'm planning to do them next time I'm alone. ^_^ Someone kindly offered to supervise them if they're free, so I'm looking forward to that. <3

What was the poodle's idea? :P Was it dancing? :3c Meow!

humiliation_sub 03-11-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 3202307)
Mewwwww! That was difficult!
The buzzing in my rear was not the easiest thing to concentrate with, now were the hidden tasks in the program!
=>-<=
I made MANY mistakes!
At one point I had more lines than I'd started with!

I was a happy kitty, though squirmy, when that was over.

Phew =-_-=''

I'm glad I made you happy! I exist to please. :D

For the record, you made 11 mistakes, meaning you had to do over double the amount of lines I originally gave you. Yikes! I better give more line-writing tasks in the future to help improve your accuracy!

KittenLicks 03-11-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliation_sub (Post 3202318)

For the record, you made 11 mistakes, meaning you had to do over double the amount of lines I originally gave you. Yikes! I better give more line-writing tasks in the future to help improve your accuracy!

I support this fully. :3 *licks a paw nonchalantly*

Lightze 03-11-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliation_sub (Post 3202318)

I'd be curious how KL does on something similar! =^-^= Mew mew!

qmu 03-11-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 3202311)
I'm ok with that!

Yay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3202266)
Are you setting up for an infinite loop? :p

And no, infinite loops are boring. I am just making ways for you both be active against the other...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3202315)
Mm, about 300 or so. I'm planning to do them next time I'm alone. ^_^ Someone kindly offered to supervise them if they're free, so I'm looking forward to that. <3

What was the poodle's idea? :P Was it dancing? :3c Meow!

On that note... Nowa and I thought it was unfair not finishing previous tasks naughty kitten. So one edge every 60 spanks done!

And to give you a weapon, as you want to dance. I love this task. Lightze has to edge once for every "Just Dance" you complete naked (search youtube just dance, things like this =p https://youtu.be/UU0AtBzAlYY?t=23 )

KittenLicks 03-11-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 3202342)
Yay!

And no, infinite loops are boring. I am just making ways for you both be active against the other...

On that note... Nowa and I thought it was unfair not finishing previous tasks naughty kitten. So one edge every 60 spanks done!

And to give you a weapon, as you want to dance. I love this task. Lightze has to edge once for every "Just Dance" you complete naked (search youtube just dance, things like this =p https://youtu.be/UU0AtBzAlYY?t=23 )

I'm laughing so hard at that video. :P I'm not sure if I'll utilize that one, that seems really embarrassing. XD Can you imagine me going to Lightze and saying "Hey I spent 5 minutes dancing naked to 'What does the fox say?', ha, you have to edge!". :P

And hey! I didn't forget the spanks! I'm just waiting on alone time!

And you shared a youtube video, so let me share one in return: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zLuic3Sw8. Mrow~ =^.^=

qmu 03-11-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3202351)
I'm laughing so hard at that video. :P I'm not sure if I'll utilize that one, that seems really embarrassing. XD Can you imagine me going to Lightze and saying "Hey I spent 5 minutes dancing naked to 'What does the fox say?', ha, you have to edge!". :P

And hey! I didn't forget the spanks! I'm just waiting on alone time!

You can choose anyone, just search through youtube xP. But it's a fun dancing task =D And it's not supposed to be fair! Somehow it's easier for me domming you than Lightze, I am scared of him ._.'

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3202351)
And you shared a youtube video, so let me share one in return: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zLuic3Sw8. Mrow~ =^.^=

>.< that means revenge... just you wait till I get home!

Lightze 03-11-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 3202360)
You can choose anyone, just search through youtube xP. But it's a fun dancing task =D And it's not supposed to be fair! Somehow it's easier for me domming you than Lightze, I am scared of him ._.'

=^-^= *purrpurrpurrpurr*

KittenLicks 03-11-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 3202342)

My word.

I figured I might as well give this a try... you know... willing to try anything once... and I don't think I'll ever be trying it again. xD And seeing as I didn't want to find my own, I went with the fox one. :P

I think the biggest obstacle in this task is that every few seconds I had to stop myself from bursting into hysterics. What even are those dance moves? I think they were swimming in the air at once point? And hopping up and down, doing some kind of reverse robot? It was a real struggle not to just burst into giggling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a good minute of the song, just from having to stop and laugh. :P And that's without even mentioning all the jumping up and down movements, which are just... silly looking.. when you're naked. I think I muttered to myself on three separate occasions "How long is this song!?".

So Lightze, you owe me an edge. And you better make it a good one, for all the effort it took for me to earn it. >///> *hiss!* I am definitely not trying that again. That must be the most embarrassing dare I've done in recent memory. XD

I think the saddest thing about this entire story is that after all of that dancing and making a fool of myself, I'm still not sure what the fox says. :(

Lightze 03-11-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3202404)
My word.

I figured I might as well give this a try... you know... willing to try anything once... and I don't think I'll ever be trying it again. xD And seeing as I didn't want to find my own, I went with the fox one. :P

I think the biggest obstacle in this task is that every few seconds I had to stop myself from bursting into hysterics. What even are those dance moves? I think they were swimming in the air at once point? And hopping up and down, doing some kind of reverse robot? It was a real struggle not to just burst into giggling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a good minute of the song, just from having to stop and laugh. :P And that's without even mentioning all the jumping up and down movements, which are just... silly looking.. when you're naked. I think I muttered to myself on three separate occasions "How long is this song!?".

So Lightze, you owe me an edge. And you better make it a good one, for all the effort it took for me to earn it. >///> *hiss!* I am definitely not trying that again. That must be the most embarrassing dare I've done in recent memory. XD

I think the saddest thing about this entire story is that after all of that dancing and making a fool of myself, I'm still not sure what the fox says. :(

One edge coming up.... and then I'm gonna do some corner time! So there!

qmu 03-11-2018 12:14 PM

[evil puppy mode on]

YAY!!! Awesome report Kitten! =D Glad you had fun, and laughed, and was embarrassed... I meant, think about it, you dancing those silly moves, naked... wiggling your butt while moving your arm, with your dick bouncing with you. And everyone here knows you did it :3

KittenLicks 03-11-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 3202407)
One edge coming up.... and then I'm gonna do some corner time! So there!

Make that two edges! Nyah~ :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damion (Post 3202277)
From now until the end of this showdown, you must both make a cat sound/action in each post every time you post (e.g. meowing) . If the other kitty spots you forgetting to do this, they may demand an edge from the forgetful kitty for every post where they have forgotten to embrace their kittyness. ;)