getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Password Game (but worse) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430081)

princess-mari 11-21-2023 04:43 PM

The Password Game (but worse)

Hello, my precious little nerds! <3 Would you like to waste your time for my amusement? Of course you would! Well then, lucky for you, I've got a fun game you can play. :D

The Password Game!

It's super duper simple. Just make a password that fits the criteria you're given. ;) It definitely isn't frustrating or tedious at all. You trust me, don't you? :p

But it's not very exciting on its own, is it? So here are some ways you could make it more exciting. ;)
  • Play the game with a wedgie. No picking it until you either win or give up.
  • Play the game with a ginger fig inserted. No removing it until you either win or give up.
  • Before starting, give yourself an enema, suppository, or laxative. Wear a diaper as you play (or don't, if you don't mind making a mess), and try as hard as you can not to lose control of your bowels. No changing until you either win or give up.
  • Listen to a nice, long hypnosis track while you play. Your poor little brain will be so overwhelmed.
  • Play the game while naked, in a dark, cramped space (make sure you can get back out, of course). No leaving or getting dressed until you either win or give up.

If you give up, find something nice and painful to spank yourself with. Take the number of characters your password ended up being and spank yourself that many times.

If you win, tell me all about it here in this thread! I want those juicy details, ok?

Have fun! <3

One_Daring_Gamer 12-19-2023 11:18 AM

Hello, Princess Mari!

I wanted to say I tried this game out and I have a bit of a report:

I must preface by saying that I'd never heard of this game before so I was not sure what to expect... thus, it led to the very unfortunate decision that I would get into a hanging wedgie for the duration of the game (I had not expected it to last terribly long)

So to get into the wedgie I went downstairs into the basement, and into the gym in which I have a hook on the ceiling. There, I got some of the rope I use for bondage and attached it to my underwear. Next, I brough over a bench and set it under me so I could reach the hook. Finally, I threaded the rope through the hook (it is really a 'hoop' designed for a punching bag) and got ready to get down. I booted up the game on my phone and kicked the bench down, hoping it would not last too long...

It must've been already 20 minutes in at that point; I was just completely dangling 2 feet in the air, legs swaying and slightly turning with each swinging motion. I thought it would not have lasted anything past 10 minutes but here I was searching up geographical places and Roman numerals. However... I would say I was hanging for about thirty minutes (approaching my record of 42) when there came a part in the game when a 'fire' starts and it pretty much destroyed most of my progress thus far. I decided, since my legs were feeling cold/numb, that I would get down from the wedgie.

I got down from the wedgie by turning myself upside down and falling out of my hanging underwear (terribly embarrassing). Of course, I was not done yet and instead got into some leg-bondage, and into an atomic for the rest. However, I made sure that each time after I completed part of the password I copied it so not to experience the 'fire' again (and thankfully, because this saved me at the end where something similar happened).

Over all I actually think this took me a couple hours so thankfully I am on break right now, haha!

Sorry for the long report, but thank you for this wonderful dare, wonderful Princess Mari.

princess-mari 12-19-2023 04:51 PM

No need to apologize, long reports are always appreciated! :D It does take a while, doesn't it? I'm impressed that you didn't give up. ;)

One_Daring_Gamer 12-19-2023 06:45 PM

Just decided to stick with it to the end, haha! The atomic eventually also even began hurting (my neck, mainly), but I pushed on!

Thanks a lot for the dare.

Isthisforreal 12-19-2023 08:19 PM

This seems interesting. I drank two 16 ounce sodas to prep and already have to pee but will hold it until I finish.

Isthisforreal 12-19-2023 08:42 PM

It's not solvable. For the algebraic chess notation puzzle, I tried every combination from a1 to h8 and none of them worked.

princess-mari 12-19-2023 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isthisforreal (Post 5328965)
It's not solvable. For the algebraic chess notation puzzle, I tried every combination from a1 to h8 and none of them worked.

Oh, it's possible, I've seen 3 people beat it before. However, at least 1 of those 3 people struggled with the chess notation because they typed it wrong. ;) That could be the issue you're having.
Here are the people I've seen complete the game, in case you need proof. But no cheating, okay? :D

One_Daring_Gamer 12-20-2023 02:16 PM

The chess part is doable, but that part to me a loooooong time, and that comes right near the fire so extra frustrating haha - sometimes it did feel like there was an error with how it was reading it, but I just changed part of my password that came before, and that did the trick.

Kinkystoner98 12-20-2023 05:12 PM

I definitely wanna try this! I think either a hanging wedgie or strapped to the fucking machine would be fun for this 🤭😋

Pokeboy 12-31-2023 09:48 AM

Thinking of trying this either in pet gear or with ass stuffed with marshmallows, maybe both? Can someone suggest how many large marshmallows is appropriate or other ideas?

IncontinentKY 01-01-2024 08:15 AM

Ok, i decided to try this with an enema and after two hours I'm now in a very messy diaper and ready to give up. I should've read the comments before I started. 🤦

Pokeboy 01-02-2024 05:53 PM

I tried it, not lucky first try
Spoiler:
I think that depending on the day (wordle answer), the game could be unbeatable? In my case my wordle answer having a ruman numeral character at the end (L)

Nightshade. 01-02-2024 07:08 PM

This is crazy. I gave up lol. I reached till it caught fire and then couldnt move forward again. I didn't have the patience ��