getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Person above: Public sissy/crossdress challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415534)

Jennycrossed 06-15-2022 07:12 AM

Person above: Public sissy/crossdress challenges

Here's how this works: You put a list of 3 places (specific or general), and the person below you picks one, and writes a message. You will print that message out, and bring it to a person who works at that place, and do whatever they say.

Example:

Poster would post:
1. Target
2. Nail salon
3. Lingerie store

Person below would reply:
2: Hi, I lost a dare, and I would like you to give me a full manicure, with acrylics and painted blue.

Poster then prints the message out, goes to the nail salon, and hands them the message.

Get creative!

I'll start:

1. Macy's Women's clothing department
2. Nail salon
3. American Eagle

BubblegumWhore 06-15-2022 07:18 AM

Macy’s Womens clothing department.

Note: «I am Looking for a bra in whatever size you think would fit me the best».

Places:
1. Convenience store
2. Sex toy shop
3. Lingerie store

Jennycrossed 06-20-2022 10:49 AM

3. Lingerie store

Note: "Hi, I lost a dare, and I need you to pick out something pink or red, that I can sleep in tonight.
I'd like to try it on to make sure it fits before I buy it."

Places:
1. Target
2. Nail salon
3. Shoe store in a mall

bdsmlover24 06-21-2022 12:58 AM

2. Nail salon

Note: "Hi, I want to disguise for a party and I think my costume will be perfect with a full flashy manicure ! I want different a bright color on each finger, can you do that for me ?"

1 Bakery
2 Shoe store
3 Electronic/Culture shop (Music, Movies, books, computers, video games ...)

Jennycrossed 06-22-2022 10:24 AM

3. Culture shop

Note: "Hi, I'm looking for a movie about a guy who is forced to wear womens clothes, do you have anything like that?"

1. Fast food restaurant
2. Outdoor shopping area
3. Target

fyk 06-23-2022 12:36 AM

1. "Please cover me in sauce"

For me :

1. Supermarket
2. Clothes store (both gender)
3. Sport store

Sissysugar 06-23-2022 12:57 AM

3. I have no balls anymore but need the best here for sucking, please help me find the best balls for sucking here!

1. Boutique
2. Makeup store
3. Clothing shop for young women

Sissysugar 06-28-2022 11:12 PM

Just bumping the thread

bdsmlover24 07-01-2022 02:45 AM

2. Please help me to get all the stuff I need to make myself a full make-up and show me how to do it

1 bakerie
2 Shoe store
3 drugstore

flyssub 07-09-2022 08:59 AM

hi

2 shoe store
get assistant old as poss to assist in showing you some heels and dont wear undies but be in a skirt and blouse
limits scat blood kids all things illegal

1 motor accessory shop
2 asda
3 pub

Jennycrossed 07-18-2022 11:34 AM

3 pub:
You will wear a slightly stuffed sports bra under your shirt, panties, and paint your nails any visible color other than black. You'll go to the pub and drink until someone asks you about your nails. You can of course force that to happen by asking the bartender if they like the color you chose or if you should go home and change it.

1. local park
2. mens/womens athletic clothing store
3. nail salon

Sissysugar 09-11-2022 01:59 AM

3. You will go in and say you want some pretty nails, and that they can have free range and do whatever they would like to them to make them as cute as possible!

1. Halloween shop
2. Hair stylist
3. The mall

newdareboy 09-18-2022 10:46 AM

3 for you. Wearing a bra and panties under your normal clothes, bring an extra old pair of panties with you that have a hole in them (make one if necessary). Head to a store that sells panties and if a sales person asks if you need help, show them the old panties and tell them you need help picking out a replacement that look similar to those.

For me:
1. Backyard
2. Drive thru
3. Walmart

newdareboy 09-25-2022 10:45 AM

Bumping the thread.

Jennycrossed 10-10-2022 01:41 PM

3 for you. You will paint your paint your nails any color you wish (not clear) before going to the store. Once there, you will go to the women's area where they sell either lingerie OR sportswear, find someone that works there, and ask them for help finding either a bra, panties, sports bra, leggings, or crop top that would look good with the nail color you have on. You may tell them "it's for a party" if you wish.

For me:
1. Drive thru
2. Target
3. Starbucks