getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   dares for couples? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8322)

daregal 02-03-2008 10:10 AM

dares for couples?

Wondering if you have any dares for me and my bf.don't want any sexual though please

Merlin 02-03-2008 10:18 AM

Stand in front of him. Now use rope to bind yourself to him at the ankles, waist and torso. bind his left arm together with your right arm to your torso. Stay like that for 3 hours.

More sexual version would be to do it nude and use his bound arm to cover the breasts and your bound arm to cover the crotch ... but don't know if this will be to sexual for you ... so thats only an extra idea.

JoMo 02-03-2008 11:02 AM

girl sit on the toilet and start to pee, guy pee through her legs into the toilet at the same time. Not feeling particularly creative after 5 hours of monotonous Coursework but this got some good responses on another thread so I decided I might aswell repost it.

daregal 02-04-2008 12:56 PM

Thanks for these guys.anyone else got any

MasterO 02-05-2008 03:17 PM

It would be best if you post your ages, limits and what you consider sexual.

You may want to try these:

Each of you could come up with the grossest food item or mixture of items you can and make the other eat some then pour the rest in their undies and give them a wedgie.

You could each place a chocolate bar in your crotch for a couple hours and then remove them and share them with each other to eat. Or to make it better yet you could each take a bite of the chocolate bar and pass it back and forth from each others mouth until it is completely melted away, continue this till both bars are completely gone.

Then if your definition of sexual means intercourse and you are OK with oral you could lick the rest off of each others crotch. This last part is dependent on your sexual limits and definitions.

daregal 02-16-2008 10:49 AM

Sorry took long to reply.i go on via my phone.we're 16.the choc one sounds fun not sure bout toilet one though..thanks for the dares so far :)

daregal 02-16-2008 12:40 PM

This may be too risky plus what could we do during the time..still quite good idea

JoMo 02-16-2008 01:16 PM

girl: strip off. Your bf now has to try and avoid getting a boner, you have to make him get 1. No touching on either side. If he lasts 5 mins you have to be his naked slave for an hour, if you win the punishment is reversed.

daregal 02-16-2008 01:34 PM

That's a good dare might try in future thanks :-) btw my last post was in response to the first dare posted on here..it didn't quote

Experimental_Daree 02-16-2008 01:51 PM

OK, each person has to do EXACTLY what the other says, this can include anything from stripping to mutual mastaurbation. First to cum loses and has to do some forefit.