getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20/F uni student home dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430307)

Uni girl 11-30-2023 11:10 AM

20/F uni student home dares

Hey guys. I'm a uni student living in my own apartment and i've been under some stress lately so i want to get loose a little so I'm looking for some dares to do. Control life dares Or dice dares seem fun especially if they can incorporate me getting some uni work done

Thanks xoxo

just.for.fun01 11-30-2023 12:25 PM

Do you have any uni tasks that are upcoming that you’ve been pushing off?

Uni girl 11-30-2023 12:34 PM

Yes I still have a paper to write until friday

just.for.fun01 11-30-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uni girl (Post 5303558)
Yes I still have a paper to write until friday

No more orgasms till it’s completed and edge 3 times whenever you stop with 5 on the last time stopping for the day (can keep total till end of the night or until your done but would extend your denial)

Uni girl 11-30-2023 12:40 PM

Okay i suppose I'll better get started then :)

just.for.fun01 11-30-2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uni girl (Post 5303563)
Okay i suppose I'll better get started then :)

Yes I think you should

Here’s another idea when working on it you should be naked and also no bra until it’s done if you need a bra you must have sandpaper or rice in the cup of your bra

Twisted#1 11-30-2023 05:27 PM

Try this game,
You must earn your study time by edging. 1 edge is 5 minutes of study/work time. You may remove an item of clothing for 10 minutes of study/work time, and write a humiliating word on your body for 5 minutes of study/work time.

If you’re looking to push yourself a bit, invite someone you have a crush on, or who has a crush on you to watch you play this game or play it with you.

If you want to add some punishment: 20 spanks or 5-minutes of clamp wearing for each mistake/wrong question

Uni girl 12-05-2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 5303560)
No more orgasms till it’s completed and edge 3 times whenever you stop with 5 on the last time stopping for the day (can keep total till end of the night or until your done but would extend your denial)

I tried this and it felt good i even got quite a bit of work done but what happens if i accidentally come?

Uni girl 12-05-2023 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted#1 (Post 5303900)
Try this game,
You must earn your study time by edging. 1 edge is 5 minutes of study/work time. You may remove an item of clothing for 10 minutes of study/work time, and write a humiliating word on your body for 5 minutes of study/work time.

If you’re looking to push yourself a bit, invite someone you have a crush on, or who has a crush on you to watch you play this game or play it with you.

If you want to add some punishment: 20 spanks or 5-minutes of clamp wearing for each mistake/wrong question

Thanks I'll try that and report back

Uni girl 12-07-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted#1 (Post 5303900)
Try this game,

Ended up edging 11 times in total in one day. Edging was definitely more exhausting than the study time and i had to hold myself back from rubbing against my chair out of frustration. It was a great experience tho. Still have quite a few dirty words on my body even after taking a shower hopefully no one will notice them ;)

justanotherwhore 12-07-2023 12:22 PM

Why don't you tie your ankles to your chair for some light bondage :)

themasterman 12-07-2023 12:25 PM

This should help make your day more fun, do it from now till you return home for the holidays.
When you are getting ready for the day, roll a d6. If you roll 3-6 you get to choose either a bra or underwear to wear for the day. 2 is just a thong, 3 is just a bra. 1 is no underwear all day. Then roll another d6, 1 is right something humiliating above your pussy. 2 is something on your right tit, 3 is on your left. 4 is below your belly button, 5 is something above your belly button. 6 is a redo but now you must roll 2d6 and do what both dice say. It continues until you stop rolling sixes. Any questions, comments, concerns?

wanttobebound 12-07-2023 12:26 PM

For every class you go to, count the number of people in the room (prof included).
Edge for every person for every half an hour of class. so a class of 50 students but for 1 hour is 100 edges.

You have till either the weekend or wednesday to complete (wednesday classes dont count), whichever comes first. Report the number of edges per cycle.

If you think that's too many edges, you can halve it but it has to be done in public spaces (doesnt have to be visible so could be a room you reserved in the library which is completely your own but is any place outside your private space at home).

Do it for as long as you want but you can only stop once all pending edges are complete.

If you want (I am a uni student too) will join you but I will double the number of edges I have to do. First one to walk away loses.

No orgasms, ruined orgasms mean you lose.

Loser has to ask for forgiveness by begging for a task in this thread.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Uni girl 12-07-2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justanotherwhore (Post 5314198)
Why don't you tie your ankles to your chair for some light bondage :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately i don't have any rope so is there something else you would recommend to tie them with?

justanotherwhore 12-07-2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uni girl (Post 5314219)
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately i don't have any rope so is there something else you would recommend to tie them with?

A scarf would work if you have one!