getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

300jecht 02-23-2010 06:52 PM

give yourself a dangling wedgie using 5 thongs and 3 g-strings until they all break and altenate the underwear
like put them in a pattern some backwards others forward

Wedgie_king 02-23-2010 07:21 PM

front hanging wedgie for fifteen minutes unless it rips before then

monk 02-26-2010 11:34 AM

Your GF gets to wedgie you once an hour, if you are outside and she says it is time you'll have to find somewhere private.

Your GF can't use the same wedgie more than once in a row, so if you were out you might get a frontal then a normal and then a bra connection.

If you get a connection wedgie then she can leave it connected until your next wedgie, if you are given a wedgie you may not pick it out until the next wedgie.

See is allowed to twice a day put something like a couple of grapes in your underwear before your wedgie as long as it doesn't made a large amount of mess.

You can forgo up to two wedgies a day if you take an extra spanking the next day or edge yourself before you next five wedgies.

tfd 02-26-2010 11:41 AM

I dare you to give yourself a permanant wedgie for a total of 24 hours in a week, by using rubber bands, or thin bungee cord to keep your undies up :)

ALSO: I dare you to read limits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgie_king (Post 239675)
homosexual

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk (Post 240481)
Your GF

It's petty, but it's based on the principle. He wouldn't have placed it in his signature if it was insignificant ^_^

(Limits in Sig, Messy if you can ^_^)

CardiffBoy 02-26-2010 11:57 AM

Give urself a hanging front wedgie with syrup and flour in your underwear. Stay till it ripps!

its just mee 02-27-2010 08:45 AM

hanging wedgie with a banana and whippedd creaammm. ice too, if you want:)...and if you can tie your hands and/or feet up (:.

Annynamous 02-28-2010 04:00 PM

Get a chair and put it under a fan. Tape the chair to the floor and your feet to the chair. Attach a wedgie to the fan and turn it on high giving you a huge propellor wedgie

300jecht 02-28-2010 04:36 PM

use 10 to 15 3 sizes to small thongs to give yourself a hanging wedgie till they all break or you pee and poop your undies 2 you must use the bathroom before you do the wedgie though.

hovie907 02-28-2010 08:50 PM

I dare you to give yourself a permanent wedgie all day (even through school) and every 30 mins, you must pull the wedgie in further. This can be done also with a shoestring if wrapped around your waist and under.

horpat 03-01-2010 09:19 AM

Put a small spot of icy hot to your underwear, and hope you wont get a narutal wedgie. Also if you did not get one after 4hour, give yourself one, but with big amount of icy hot and add some eggs, too.

its just mee 03-01-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annynamous (Post 241240)
Get a chair and put it under a fan. Tape the chair to the floor and your feet to the chair. Attach a wedgie to the fan and turn it on high giving you a huge propellor wedgie

ahh, can't do thatt. i would, but the only fan i could use is way too flimsy and it's in the living room and i'm like NEVER home alone. xD it's a good dare though :S..

as for the person above me...sash wedgie for the rest of your life!! mwahahahahhahaha! err no but anyways...sash wedgie with ice (if you don't count that as a limit) for 2 hours. every half hours, go somewhere private (or public, it doesn't matter xD) and tighten it if you can, or just pull it up higher, again, if you can..

ahh if you don't know how to do a sash wedgie (which i'm guessing you doooo...) use the force to figure it out!! ... sorry, i do that often.. quote random movies or people or refer to something in a movie or something along those lines...anyways, if you don't know how to do a sash wedgie, use the power of the awesome website by the name of google!!!♥♥♥

may the force be with you...

horpat 03-02-2010 08:22 AM

Get a g-string, put it on, backwards, than roll a dice, to see when, to give you an 1hour shoulder or bra conenction wedgie.

1-morning
2-12AM
3-afternoon
4-12PM
5-All day
6-Shoulder wedgie and you choose the time.

Wedgie_king 03-02-2010 06:32 PM

Give urself the hardest Melvin u can and hold it for a minute now same but a normal wedgie keeping the Melvin as is and now leave the unpicked wedgie for the next 2 hours

horpat 03-03-2010 06:26 AM

Wear your thong backwards, and go next to your GF, while "Wedgie me" is writed on your chest. Show it to her, and also offer some oral play for wedgies!

A_guy5 03-06-2010 05:42 PM

Go to a park (if your not afraid of public wedgies) then go to the top of a fairly large and steep slide. Next attach/tie your undies to the top and then slide down. Make is so that you dont slide down, but instead are held in place by your undies. To make it more interesting, tie your feet and hands so its harder for you to get back up

If you dont want to do a public and if you have a staircase at home, then attach/tie your undies to the top of the stairs. Then go down step by step (while sitting). See how many steps you can get past before you either rip the undies or you cant take it anymore.

Take off your clothes and do one of these dares in undies only to make it more exciting