getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above (under your) halloween costume (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233559)

Captain0blivious 09-10-2015 10:41 AM

Person above (under your) halloween costume

Well, the title says it. Tell the person above you what they have to wear (or put) underneath their halloween costume this year. If the person above posts "choose my whole costume", feel free to do that too.

Things could include underwear, messy items, toys, silly things, or more! If you want to share proof of your costume alterations, feel free.

Go humiliate each other now! :P

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi 09-10-2015 11:04 AM

Wear a diaper under your Halloween outfit :3 or go as a baby to a Halloween party etc

Can mine be to do with being a inmate/prisoner :3:3:

P.s love the thread :3

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi 09-10-2015 12:34 PM

Bump :3:3:3:3:3:3 cone on this is an awesome thread :3

Captain0blivious 09-10-2015 12:45 PM

You must wear your biggest butt plug and a pair of rubber/latex briefs. If you don't have either, you must buy some for the dare :P

Buzz9572 09-10-2015 03:08 PM

wear a wet diaper under your costume and try to continue wetting it till it is obveous you are wearing a diaper. or whatever your costume is, act like whoever you are only diapered

Captain0blivious 05-16-2016 08:12 PM

You have to wear a metallic thong under your costume this year. Surprise bump!

BTW, your thong has to be pulled up as high as it can go, especially if it shows above your pants.

Blue Griffin 05-16-2016 08:40 PM

Since you have to wear a diaper already, it has to be filled with shaving cream too.

Make mine interesting. (If it's messy, make sure it won't leak)

Shoulderwedge 09-13-2016 09:32 AM

You must have a bra connection wedgie under yours

You can choose what Im wearing under mine, which will include long pants, a t-shirt, trench coat and fedora

hike46 09-13-2016 11:06 AM

You need to wear a stuffed bra,panties in a bra connection wedgie.

I am still looking for costumes. I am open to suggestions with what I wear under as well.

Some things I have are; girls thong, couple bras, panties, couple leotards, couple one piece swim suit's, old boxer briefs and briefs, briefs, regular boxer briefs, diapers, tights, dildo, rope, chastity cage, handcuffs

No hanging wedgies, eating/rubbing scat on me, help/family, obvious public, face pics to start, high pain
29M kik is eelfly

hike46 09-30-2016 07:58 AM

Bump. Some things I have are; girls thong, couple bras, panties, couple leotards, couple one piece swim suit's, old boxer briefs and briefs, briefs, regular boxer briefs, diapers, tights, dildo, rope, chastity cage, handcuffs

No hanging wedgies, eating/rubbing scat on me, help/family, obvious public, face pics to start, high pain
29M kik is eelfly

WedgieSissyVanessa 09-30-2016 02:04 PM

You should go as a baby, and may only go to the restroom in the diaper your wearing, you may take extras to change into if it become too obvious what you're doing.

I'm going as Dipper from Gravity falls

WedgieSissyVanessa 10-01-2016 07:42 PM

Bumping the thread