getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22/F Newbie, Torture my Cunt and Make Fun of It! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360584)

PopsiclesInsideMe 02-19-2019 02:47 PM

22/F Newbie, Torture my Cunt and Make Fun of It!

Hey there!! I'm brand new. You can see what I like in my signature! ;)

I'd love to have a thread I can come back to when I have time to torture my cunt and let you all know how it went!! :D Alternatively, being able to see comments on how gross my holes are would be fantastic! Feel free to PM as well- If you ever need someone to be your personal verbal punching bag, its me! :)

znu_du 02-19-2019 04:02 PM

You have one of the ugliest avatars on this site! And it seems you're to dumb to add information about your location in your profile.

Insert 3 ice cubes in your useless cunt, rub your clit and labia with hot sauce, clamp your nipples and enjoy corner time until the cubes are molten.

Place a bowl under your beaver and drink the water which came out of your fuck hole and report.

Keep your hands on your back until the bowl is empty again

SasssySlavePuppy 02-19-2019 04:09 PM

woof woof

So you like popsicles? Get in all fours and suck on a bomb pop while fucking your wet pussy with another. Every 5 minutes, you have to switch them, thus enabling you to taste your juices with the bomb pop. When you finish those two, take a break by plugging 2 ice cubes in your ass and slapping your wet pussy while screaming “I cum for bomb pops”

Woof your horny puppy getdare bitch woof

PopsiclesInsideMe 02-22-2019 05:57 PM

Bumping so I can make more friends ;)

Rhowc 02-22-2019 06:04 PM

Try this and see what it does for your cunt ;)

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards.

PopsiclesInsideMe 02-22-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znu_du (Post 3577071)
You have one of the ugliest avatars on this site! And it seems you're to dumb to add information about your location in your profile.

Insert 3 ice cubes in your useless cunt, rub your clit and labia with hot sauce, clamp your nipples and enjoy corner time until the cubes are molten.

Place a bowl under your beaver and drink the water which came out of your fuck hole and report.

Keep your hands on your back until the bowl is empty again

The ice cubes were incredibly cold and my lower body was shivering the whole time. I started the hot sauce rubbing on my clit for about 30 seconds then on my labia for a minute. Everything hurt and felt good at the same time, my pussy lips and clit were on FIRE and I wanted to cry from the pain. Once the cubes melted I got in the shower and tried my best to clean myself out but everything just hurt. It was fantastic!

I am not into drinking my own fluids so I skipped that part. Thank you again!!

Shadow___Chaser 02-22-2019 09:52 PM

First apply your nipple clamps, you will wear them the entire dare.

Apply tooth paste onto your tooth brush and start brushing your pussy and clit. Do this for 3 minutes, while you add new paste to the brush every minute.

After having completed the 3 minutes spank your pussy with the bristle side of yoir hair brush 50 times.

Now you will apply hot sauce to that tooth brush and do the same treatment as before, means brushing your clit and pussy for 3 minutes while adding new sauce every minute.

And of course 50 spanks at the end again with your hairbrush.

You may remove your clamps now and clean yourself up - be careful you might be very sensitive :)

Enjoy

garder80 02-23-2019 01:05 AM

wrap rubber bands (or ties) tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge