getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   CHASTITY Belt Questions. Please Help. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266810)

LilBondageChick 07-02-2016 08:48 AM

CHASTITY Belt Questions. Please Help.

Lately I've been reading about and very turned on by the idea of being kept in chastity.. I actually have a friend who is willing to keep the key, and I would be completely owned. Is this a safe idea? Can the belt hurt me or damage me? And if we were to get into a fight and he had the key how would I get out???

Thank you all for your help! :D

bleonav06 07-02-2016 09:25 AM

I dont see any way that it could hurt you and if it really came down to it you could cut it off

LilBondageChick 07-02-2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2296252)
I dont see any way that it could hurt you and if it really came down to it you could cut it off

Thank you :) I'm going to go for it

MasterMichaelNY 07-02-2016 10:07 AM

It depends on what type of belt, leather or metal. But a belt isn't meant to be worn long term, now go look at the belts, were the hole to take a crap. Some high end will allow you to piss, if a grate attached.
Now how it's used for example we were married, and I was heading off to work, I would lock you up, as punishment, then take it off one I got home.
If your into self varsity, G search chasity string (freaking auto correct is pissing me off). The string will remind you hands off. If you like the idea of somebody controls your sexually give your orgasms to a Master, were the string long term, and ask permission to cum. If he's a good master, you'll have to show him that you worked for one, or he will just say, not today girl, impress me.

trenho 07-02-2016 10:08 AM

wear it for 3 full days befopre give the key away. if you are still confy, go on. ;)

LilBondageChick 07-02-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2296304)
It depends on what type of belt, leather or metal. But a belt isn't meant to be worn long term, now go look at the belts, were the hole to take a crap. Some high end will allow you to piss, if a grate attached.
Now how it's used for example we were married, and I was heading off to work, I would lock you up, as punishment, then take it off one I got home.
If your into self varsity, G search chasity string (freaking auto correct is pissing me off). The string will remind you hands off. If you like the idea of somebody controls your sexually give your orgasms to a Master, were the string long term, and ask permission to cum. If he's a good master, you'll have to show him that you worked for one, or he will just say, not today girl, impress me.

Leather seems safer to me and stronger, so probably that. I love this idea. Thank you

LilBondageChick 07-02-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenho (Post 2296308)
wear it for 3 full days befopre give the key away. if you are still confy, go on. ;)

This is such an important one. I definitely need to make sure it fits me properly before anything

noxnox 07-02-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilBondageChick (Post 2296319)
Leather seems safer to me and stronger, so probably that. I love this idea. Thank you

Leather isn't good for longterm

hornyyoungslut 07-02-2016 07:14 PM

Make sure that you trust this friend very well. Also, make sure that he is responsible. You don't want to give the key to this friend and they lost it or they never let you back out.

Regarding the leather vs metal chastity belt, I've never tried a leather, but I would imagine that it would be much easier to get out of than a metal chastity belt. It might also be easier to get past and touch yourself. This is just my thoughts, not sure, but I'm just guessing. Metal would be better for a longer term situation.

But none the less, make sure you try out both and see which one you like better. Personally, I would go with metal, but that's just me. And just make sure that you have a lot of trust in this supposed key holder and that they are responsible and will not lose it. Try to get a copy of the key and keep it locked away somewhere for yourself, so that just in case something happens, you will have an extra key to unlock yourself. Don't give in and just let yourself out just because you're horny!

LilBondageChick 07-02-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2296969)
Make sure that you trust this friend very well. Also, make sure that he is responsible. You don't want to give the key to this friend and they lost it or they never let you back out.

Regarding the leather vs metal chastity belt, I've never tried a leather, but I would imagine that it would be much easier to get out of than a metal chastity belt. It might also be easier to get past and touch yourself. This is just my thoughts, not sure, but I'm just guessing. Metal would be better for a longer term situation.

But none the less, make sure you try out both and see which one you like better. Personally, I would go with metal, but that's just me. And just make sure that you have a lot of trust in this supposed key holder and that they are responsible and will not lose it. Try to get a copy of the key and keep it locked away somewhere for yourself, so that just in case something happens, you will have an extra key to unlock yourself. Don't give in and just let yourself out just because you're horny!

Thank you for this awesome advice

Switch528 07-02-2016 08:28 PM

Agree to keep an extra key. Freeze it into a block of ice so you can't just unlock yourself on an impulse.

My experience with male devices is that anything other than a custom device is just for fun. If you really get into it, I say to save for a custom belt.

On the cheaper side, if you are okay with a piercing there is these devious little devices http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/female-chastity One called the zipper that requires multiple piercings, and one called the hood which prevents stimulation of the clit.

The real hardcore ones are from Germany http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmain.htm

LilBondageChick 07-03-2016 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch528 (Post 2297038)
Agree to keep an extra key. Freeze it into a block of ice so you can't just unlock yourself on an impulse.

My experience with male devices is that anything other than a custom device is just for fun. If you really get into it, I say to save for a custom belt.

On the cheaper side, if you are okay with a piercing there is these devious little devices http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/female-chastity One called the zipper that requires multiple piercings, and one called the hood which prevents stimulation of the clit.

The real hardcore ones are from Germany http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmain.htm

This is so hot. Thank you