getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vote on my kik name 23F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401078)

Spankingwedgiegirl 03-14-2021 09:32 PM

Vote on my kik name 23F

3 Attachment(s)
Hii, my kik is spankingwedgiegirl and my daddy : franklydogo wants to pic a new humiliating name for me on kik. Currently my kik name is “Daddy’s red assed bitch”. There are four new options to choose from and I would really appreciate it if you voted. Thank you!

As thanks for looking at this thread I’m posting 3 pics of my naughty butt. The first one is in a white g-string, the second in a bra-connection wedgie, and the third has my naughty ass being figged as punishment.

Spankingwedgiegirl 03-16-2021 02:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you see this please vote, I don’t want my name to be something as embarrassing as “daddy’s plugged slut”.

Here’s another pic daddy has given me permission to post.

beof95 03-16-2021 02:46 PM

option 3 is best, I voted for 1 but I think it was a mistake as it definitely should be Daddy’s plugged slut

Mr.BubblesMK3 03-17-2021 12:00 AM

Voted for number 1 , nice ass!

Sluttynaughtybitch 03-17-2021 09:30 AM

I voted for option 3. I think daddy’s plugged slut is a perfect name for you.

Spankingwedgiegirl 03-17-2021 09:14 PM

Well, daddy’s plugged slut won with 25 out of 61 votes even though I said not to vote for it. Mmmmm, meanies. Thanks to everyone who voted. I’m changing my kik name now to humiliate me like the dumb bitch I am.

Shadow___Chaser 03-17-2021 09:35 PM

Thank you - Daddy's Plugged Slut.

That's a nice name, I knew you would like it.

Spankingwedgiegirl 03-18-2021 07:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In light of my new kik name “Daddy’s Plugged Slut” Daddy thought it was time to change my kik profile pic too.

He gave me a plugging punishment today and had me take humiliating plugged pics and vids. He likes to keep most of them to himself, but he allowed me to make this one my new kik profile pic. Hope you like it!

This is a pic of my plugged ass with the smallest plug with some writing too. Daddy thought I had been a dumb bitch recently, so he had me write it. I don’t know if you can tell, but my ass is plugged there. It’s deep between my cheeks in my asshole, its the hard to see black thing spreading my cheeks a bit near the bottom.

Please feel free to let me know what you think, I love the attention :).

franklydogo 03-18-2021 07:35 PM

The bitch really lived up to her name that everyone voted for. She neglected to tell you all though the reason she was being punished was for making lower grades than I thought acceptable. That's why she spent her afternoon plugged and in the corner after writing on her ass for me.

redcamel 03-19-2021 04:22 AM

Well done, punishments are the only way to make dumb bitches understand and obey. Anyway I have to admit that punishing a so nice ass it's worth the trouble of dealing with such a dumb bitch.

Shadow___Chaser 03-20-2021 02:26 AM

Bringing back low grades but being proud of showing off her plugged and spanked ass... I say, the next name voting should definately include also a BIMBO option.