getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would You Rather (Orgasm) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=324203)

Skyrim-explorer 10-10-2017 04:54 PM

Would You Rather (Orgasm)

Let's say a spell is being cast on you, and you have two options.

Option 1:
You're kept right on the edge for an entire day. No matter how much you try, you cannot go over the edge, or get any relief. Once the 24 hours is over, you finally have an explosive orgasm.

Option: 2
You repeatedly go over the edge for an entire day, with no way to stop it. The orgasm is just as intense every time, and you must endure them, one after another for 24 hours.

Which do you pick?

striker101 10-10-2017 06:06 PM

Option 1 for me.

There's definitely such a thing as too many orgasms in a day, and being on edge for a full day wouldn't be nearly as torturous.

AquaLeo 10-10-2017 06:11 PM

Probably option 1!

I like edging and holding the edge so this would feel great :D Then you get the feeling of relaxation

Skyrim-explorer 10-10-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striker101 (Post 2993922)
Option 1 for me.

There's definitely such a thing as too many orgasms in a day, and being on edge for a full day wouldn't be nearly as torturous.

I can't decide. I think either would drive me mad. The torment of repeatedly going over the edge with no control, or the desperation for relief with no way to achieve it...I can't decide lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaLeo (Post 2993928)
Probably option 1!

I like edging and holding the edge so this would feel great :D Then you get the feeling of relaxation

I often do as well, but a full day? That would make me crazy!

badboy3892 10-11-2017 12:32 AM

My knee-jerk reaction would be to take option 2, but stopping to think about it for a moment I think option 1 would be better. Better to have one amazing orgasm at the end than so many average ones that I'm drained to the point of hating them.

Twisted Kitten 10-11-2017 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 2993853)
Let's say a spell is being cast on you, and you have two options.

Option 1:
You're kept right on the edge for an entire day. No matter how much you try, you cannot go over the edge, or get any relief. Once the 24 hours is over, you finally have an explosive orgasm.

Option: 2
You repeatedly go over the edge for an entire day, with no way to stop it. The orgasm is just as intense every time, and you must endure them, one after another for 24 hours.

Which do you pick?

i'd have to pick option one. after all, the longest I've gone without an orgasm is.... I don't remember, but it was a while. besides, I really like the idea of one really explosive orgasm after so much denial. imagine the pleasure! the relief! yes please.

Skyrim-explorer 10-11-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy3892 (Post 2994164)
My knee-jerk reaction would be to take option 2, but stopping to think about it for a moment I think option 1 would be better. Better to have one amazing orgasm at the end than so many average ones that I'm drained to the point of hating them.

I see the logic, but remember! You're kept right at the edge. There's no going back and forth, you're just stuck right at the edge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 (Post 2994199)
i'd have to pick option one. after all, the longest I've gone without an orgasm is.... I don't remember, but it was a while. besides, I really like the idea of one really explosive orgasm after so much denial. imagine the pleasure! the relief! yes please.

It does sound nice!

pantyfooddares 10-11-2017 09:07 PM

I dont know if I could take two days of being on edge, I haven't event tried a few hours...
I like to orgasm, I like the feeling, I think I'd just put on my latex panty call off from work and let them roll

LucyB 10-12-2017 12:53 PM

I know this is hypothetical but option 1 actually sounds amazing!

Skyrim-explorer 10-12-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantyfooddares (Post 2995137)
I dont know if I could take two days of being on edge, I haven't event tried a few hours...
I like to orgasm, I like the feeling, I think I'd just put on my latex panty call off from work and let them roll

I don't know which would make me crazier! They both sound amazing/unbearable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 2995823)
I know this is hypothetical but option 1 actually sounds amazing!

But how long until it makes you crazy lol?

SmallSteve69 10-12-2017 07:18 PM

Absolutly Option 1

foxknot69 10-12-2017 07:27 PM

I love edging, so I'll gladly take Option 1. And I don't want to be constantly orgasming around my family either. :p

Skyrim-explorer 10-13-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmallSteve69 (Post 2996101)
Absolutly Option 1

That seems to be the popular one!
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxknot69 (Post 2996113)
I love edging, so I'll gladly take Option 1. And I don't want to be constantly orgasming around my family either. :p

Makes sense. I'm kinda surprised at how popular option 1 has been.

Caius1 10-14-2017 12:34 AM

Option 1
Because I too think that too many orgasms per day is a thing. It would just break me physically so I'll go with the edging.

redba 10-14-2017 10:56 AM

Option 1 for sure