getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] The Reign of the females (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46800)

dalbo94 05-07-2010 09:12 PM

The Reign of the females

The year is 2016 it has been 4 long years since the incident of December 21, 2012 when the organization of women known as the Overa set off a device that put all the men on the planet in a dorment state. Since then the women have been hard at work putting the machines they created on farms and such. Machines to farm, carry things hold data. Even fix and build other machines. Nothing so high tech enough to cause a robotic apocolypse though. But now the goverment has been planning on reawakening the males to further populate the planet and keep as sex slaves.

We head to an 18 year old male named Evan. Evan was 14 years old at the time of the incident.And this is his story

dalbo94 05-08-2010 09:27 PM

Chapter 1 the awakening

Evan woke up in a dark room. He was about 6 feet tall with brown hair blue eyes and a slight six pack. "Aaaahhhhh.... number AT556794 is finally awake." said a femine voice as he felt a needle stick in his arms. "Oww...huh where am I?" asked Evan. "Quiet, your in a lab we're getting you ready for your mistress..." said the female voice. "Huh last thing remember i was wrapping christmas presents.." said Evan. "You went dormant then its been 4 years...now shut up we'll explain everything to you when we're done.." said the female voice. "WAIT SO IM 18 NOW!?" thought Evan.

Next thing Evan knew he was dragged into a room that was brightly lit.The bright lights caused him to go temporarily blind. When his vision returned he found himself in a room surrounded by women in white lab coats.He then notice he was bound and naked and blushed very hard because of this. " Hi my name is doctor Andreas ,and i have been in charge of your revival these past months aswell as others." said the Doctor. "Huh whats going on.." said Evan. "In 2012 an organization of women set off a device that put all the males on the planet in a coma, while you were dorment we have done things to your body to make you by nature completely obediant to women, it may not seem like it, but you are." said Doctor Andreas. "So..im a slave...to work out in fields, or wherever all my life....to be under someones control.." said Evan in despair. The doctor giggled. "Your so cute..no we have machines doing that now all males are used for now is sex slavery only, to please women and keep up the population." said Doctor Andreas. Evan blushed like crazy. "So im a whore now!?" Evan said in a shocked voice. "Yep, but the males are split into 3 groups from tests we run during their dormant stages, dominant the ones for women who want to just lay back and let the man do the work, then theres submissives for the women who want to be in control and do the work, and then finally...the boy toys or super submissives which is what you are, and is rare among men do to their dominant nature, your shy nature, Very cute looks, and weird attractions put you in this group." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got nervous. "E-exactly what is this group..?" asked Evan in fear. "Its for the women who like to play with their slaves alot of the times its rich women who buy more than 1 slave, get prepared you will be tied up played with probally forced to cum alot of times just for the womens pleasure , you might even be fucked up the ass by things..many many things..oh yes you will most likely be treated like alittle kid too." said Doctor Andreas. Evan got really nervous now. "But what about when i get old." asked Evan."Oh People don't age anymore. Due to high advances in technology we have made shots everyone was given, once you fully mature your look like that forever. Besides your hair. Other things like this include how all the women look great now.. so don't worry about your master everyone is hot." said Doctor Andreas. This all shocked Evan everything about him being asleep for 4 years, him beiing a slave, and all the technological advances. "Now i think its about time you were transported to your mistress" said Doctor Andreas as she pushed his rolling bed outside and into a truck. The sunlight hurt his eyes but then as she closed the doors everything was black again.....

n25n0598 05-09-2010 12:23 PM

Interesting idea. I'll be looking for more.

Stix 05-09-2010 04:44 PM

nice story...hope to hear more

LittleRayRay 05-09-2010 05:22 PM

This.Is.So.Cool.

Please keep it up! I'll be sub scribing :)

dalbo94 05-09-2010 07:48 PM

chapter 2 the preperation

Evan had fallen asleep while in the truck due to some drugs he was given. Even though right now sleeping was the last thing he wanted to do, he had been asleep for 4 years. He had missed so much.But when he was awake he found himself in a regular lighted room laying on a bed naked and restrained of course. "Aaaahhhh your awake..." said a voice. Then a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes with size C boobs who looked about 21 or so was standing above him. "Aaaah finally after 4 years of masturbation i finally have someone to play with heheh...by the way im Amanda your knew mistress..your body will never be the same from now on." said Amanda. Evan just blushed like crazy.
"Now i need to get you ready. First im going to ask you a few questions ok?" asked Amanda. "Y-yes ma'am.." said Evan. "Hmm ma'am i like that i was gonna have you call me mistress but i like ma'am better ok first question is simple, what is your full name" asked Amanda as she brought out a pen and a clipboard. "Evan Nicole Anderson.." responded Evan. Amanda immediately bursted out laughing. "NICOLE!? AHAHA!!" Amanda shouted as she was laughing. "My mom wanted me to be a girl but she made my middle name Nicole anyways." said Evan blushing like crazy. "Well if she had gotten her wish you wouldn't be here right now would you? anyways moving on, what is your birthdate?" asked Amanda. "June 15th, 1998" responded even. "Ok what is your favorite food?" asked Amanda as she wrote things on the clipboard. "Subs from like subway and places." answered Evan. "Ok..now did you have a girlfriend before you went dormant?" asked Amanda. "Yes her name was Christian she's the only person I ever felt loved by." answered Evan. "Aww thats so cute your wallet was given to me among other things is there a picture of her in it?" she said as she held up a tan wallet. "Yes she is its the only picture in there." answered Evan. Amanda then opened up his wallet and looked. "No way this is..." she thought. "Thats enough questions for now..ok here i need to give you this.." she said as she pricked him with a needle. "Ok there that was a hormone shot that will forever increase your semen production." she said. Evan blushed even more. "Ok now to clean you inside and out. You won't need these restraints anymore you obediant by nature now." she said as she undid the restraints and then picked him up, which amazed Evan even though he barely weighed 100 pounds. "Heh your so light, thats really cute..now i can treat you like a baby." she said as she cradle him. She then carried him into a bathroom that was big very big, infact her whole house was huge, she must have been very wealthy. She then bent Evan over this counter covered in a blue foam material and bound his hands with some velcro restraints. She started preparing a bath. But she filled something up with the warm water coming out from the big bath tub. "Now to clean you on the inside." she said as she brought out an enema. She then started slipping a tube up Evan's ass. This actually caused him to moan. "Huh what was that..anal penetration turns you on?..heheh thats interesting and very cute..im liking you more and more sweety.." she said with a giggle. She then squeezed the enema forcing the warm water up his ass. Evan moaned even more. She then put it all in and kept it in to keep the water inside him. She then unrestrained him and forced him onto a toilet and took out the tube letting out his vile juices into the toilet. She then turned off the bath. Then she forced him bath on the foam counter on his back. Then she pulled out a needle. "This is so you won't feel pain for about 20 mins alittle sedation i wanna hear you moan not scream in pain." Amanda told him after she gave him the shot. He began to feel numb and alil high. She started covering his body in wax and put bandages on the wax. She then began pulling all the hair out of his body. She used the strips to get the whole hairs out. Evan couldn't feel it though. She started with the the front of the legs, then the front of the arms, and then all his pubic hair. The front of his body was completely bare of hair. She then turned him on his back and started with the back legs then did all that nasty ass hair. His whole body was bare of hair. Finally she covered his body in a special oil which prevented him from growing anymore body hair. It would cause any dead skin to fall off when in contact with water. Evan began to come back and Amanda picked him up and put him in the bath tub and put a few oils in. She began washing him "thoroughly". When she was done she had dried off with a silk tail. "Now lets slip you into something 'comfortable'" said Amanda as she pulled out this weird leather band thing with 2 rings and a collar. She then put him in it, 1 of the rings went around his dick and the other spread his buttcheeks and went around his asshole, and of course the collar around his neck. "Now for your first session.." she said as she lead him to a big bedroom with a huge bed with silk blankets. She laid him on his stomach and restrained him. She then made him swallow a sleeping pill, and he began to nod off to sleep. "You will be awaked when the first session startes cutey..sleep tight.." said Amanda as he fell asleep...

polarsbane 05-09-2010 07:58 PM

Wow this is great so far, and I'm excited for your next post

dalbo94 05-09-2010 08:02 PM

oops forgot to add something

dalbo94 05-09-2010 08:03 PM

ehh i'll have it happen sometime later lol

Demon Thief 05-09-2010 10:37 PM

Interesting plot so far. I can't wait to read more.

hookedondares 05-10-2010 03:25 PM

im loving the plotline, but please please, space this out. PARAGRAPHS! other than that nice :D

dalbo94 05-10-2010 05:08 PM

Chapter 3

Evan was woken up by a loud buzzing noise. When he opened his eyes Amanda was holding a vibrator right in front of his face. "This is the first we'll play with." She said. "But isn't that for girls?" responded Evan. "Yes most of the time, but it can be used for guys too like this.." she said as she slowly eased it into his ass. "Aaaahhhhh!!!!" Evan moaned and Amanda enjoyed it. She finished inserting it and put it on high. Evan began moaning like crazy and Amanda started to get wet. "Heh you have to cum atleast five times until i take it out." she said. it wasn't long before he came atleast 2 times. She got anxious and started making him eat her out. It was about 5 mins until she came. "Aaaahhhh...spit my cum into this i'll be using it in a min..." she said ashe moan and held a cup up to his mouth, which he spit her cum out in. Evan came again then started building up toward another orgasm. "AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHHH AHH!!" he moaned like crazy then finally came. "Heh 1 more time but before that.." she said she hooked a tube to the vibrator. She then proceeded to pour the cup of cum into the tube. The vibrater then pumped her cum into his ass. "AAAAHHHH IT FEELS SO GROSS BUT PLEASURABLE!!" Evan moaned as he came for the last time. "There finally....now time to stimulate that cute lil dick of yours...." she said as she pulled out this rubber made ring with some sorts of tiny motor looking thing on it...

Hunanic 05-11-2010 11:47 AM

Nice! Keep it up!!

dalbo94 05-14-2010 06:55 PM

Chapter 4 fammiliar touch

She pulled out the vibrator and her cum seeped out of him. She then unrestrained him and flipped him on his back. Then she restrained him again. "Ok now the fun part..." she said as she slid the ring on his already hard dick. She then pressed a button on a remote. The ring around dick his began began to vibrate vigorously. He began to moan louder than when the vibrator was up his ass.

She did many things to tease him. Showing skin, rubbing his dick everything. He came for the first time. This part of session went fairly quickly due to the immense pleasure. When he was done Amanda unrestrained and threw him over her shoulder. "Now time for you to eat, because you haven't eaten anything that wasn't through a tube for a whole 4 years have you? No wonder your so light." she said as she carried him into the kitchen and dining room.

Of course like all the rooms in the house the kitchen was huge and so was the dining room. She sat him in one of the the chairs and restrained arms to the arm rests. "Because you are so useless you are going to need someone to feed you like alittle baby." she said as a girl about Evan's age walked in. He couldn't see her face because she had a hood on, but something felt familiar about her. She put a tray with some chicken and cheese kind of stuff with broccoli in it. "This is Chrona she will be feeding you from now on. You will eat whatever she feeds you and all that she feeds you." she said. "Yes ma'am" said Evan as he studied Chrona closer trying to figure out what was so familiar about her."Don't worry i'll be gentle.." said Chrona as she gently touched his cheek. That touch something felt VERY familiar about that touch.

Chrona fed him, and then Amanda gave him a vitamin, made him brush his teeth, then dragged him to her bed. Which was already clean from the cum fest that recently took hold on it. She slipped him out of the giant rubber band outfit. She then slipped him into some pajamas with clouds on them then gave him a teddy bear. "Heheh you look so cute...one more touch." She said as she put a collar on him and connected it to the bed post with alot slack. She slipped into a night gown then got on the bed with him. "Make sure to hug that teddy bear tight...Night cutey." she said as she laid his head on her breasts covered them up then turned off the lights.

dalbo94 05-14-2010 07:50 PM

chapter 5 dream of a distant happiness

"Huh? whats going on?" said Evan after he lifted his head off the couch pillow, and saw all his friends surrounding a christmas tree. "Hey sleepyhead finally decide to wake up?" said a fammiliar as he realized it was the most beautiful person in his life."Oh hey Christian is it Christmas already?" said Evan as he rubbed his eyes. "Yea of course are you ok Evan? You were tossing and turning?" said Christian looking concerned. "Yea i just had this horrible dream about the future..i was someones slave it was horrible." said Evan. "Aww but everything is ok now it's christmas morning and im here." She said as she lightly touched his cheek. "Heh cool" he said with a grin on his face.

"Come on guys we're opening presents hurry" said one of his friends." We'll be right there." said Christian. "Come on baby lets go open presents." said Christian as she smiled at him. "Ok" he said as he smiled back, then they joined them. They began opening presents. "Here open mine baby." she said as she handed a present. "Ok" he said as he opened it. It was a North star necklace. "Aslong as you wear this you will always find your way back to me." she said as she kissed him. He kissed her back and said "Heh it's great, but i can do that by nature. Heres mine." then handed her his present. "Heh ok" she said as she took the present. Then suddenly everything went black. Then he foound himself in the silks sheets and huge bedroom owned by his mistress...No matter how much he wished that time of happiness was long gone...This was his world now..