getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Likes Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35431)

jman182 11-14-2009 01:42 PM

Person Above Likes Dare

simple all you have to do is combine all the person likes into 1 dare

walapalooo 11-14-2009 02:13 PM

I like the idea of this thread and it has potential so i shall dare first.

Put on a short skirt, or skirt if you can, a blouse, a bra filled with water balloons or socks if you can, and a thong/ some type of skimpy panty underneath. then take an item of your choosing and fuck yourself anally for at least 20 minutes.

dragonator 11-14-2009 02:35 PM

strip butt naked and drive to a secluded area of the park where few ppl will see u, shove a buttplug up ur ass,now put on a thong and bra put beans in the bra give urself a bra connection wedgie hang urself on a tree limb by the wedgie, pee urself, write spank me on yourself (anywhere) and handcuff ur hands behind ur back and toss the keys to the base of the tree, and get someone to give u the keys, upon getting down u must ask if u can give them oral as a thank you, if not then masturbate until cum

horpat 11-15-2009 03:36 AM

In the street you need to ask 5 girld what are they wearing currently and why.

jman182 11-17-2009 07:45 PM

give yorself a thong wedgie while sucking on a large object roll a dice for the time 1=10 min 2=2Omin 3=30min

wonderboy33 11-19-2009 06:30 AM

Ok i dare u to go somewhere public and wear white bikin breifs.Poop your pants while your there then walk around for 20 minutes.Then dump it out of the undies somewhere semi-public.Wedgie yourself and keep the perment wedgie in and the same underwear on for the next 24 hours.:D

my limits are in my sig:D
make it good all underwear i own right now are bikini breifs

Jsub 11-19-2009 04:01 PM

put on some panties, and put a 3/4 cup of sugar in them. now give yourself a bra connection wedgie, filling the cups of the bra with a sock each. get dressed and go outside. for mission is to hug/get hugs from at least 5 people. maybe they will notice your tits, maybe they wont. you have 30 minutes to do so and if you fail pour 3/4 cup of corn syrup to go with your sugar. stay like that for 2 hours upon failure.

limits: scat, pain, friends/fam, visible public, lonnnng dares.

daremenow 11-19-2009 08:15 PM

You should put on ur sexiest bra and panties and put a banana or similar in ur ass. Then go for walk or jog for about ten to fifteen minutes. When you get back home you can either stay like that or take it off. Have fun

sas 11-20-2009 12:31 AM

Eat a laxative of some sort then tie some rope tight atoms ur balls. Run that top between ur legs at up ur back and tie it off at ur neck like a collar then cuff ur hands be hind ur neck attached to ur rope collar then lay face down on the floor and try get off humping the ground. U may only start humping once u can feel the affects of the laxitive

sas 11-20-2009 12:34 AM

Oh yeah

limits: cloathig, outdoors

MischievousKitten 11-20-2009 03:28 AM

I don't really know that much about enemas but, my dare is to give yourself an enema with your own piss, plug it up for like 5 minutes. After the time is up you will suck on the butt plug that you just used, until you have cleaned up the mess caused by the enema.

I guess I'll define my likes as masturbation, pee, some bondage (though I don't have much to work with, I have belts and shoestrings and clover clamps.)

daredoin 11-20-2009 03:51 PM

i dare you to tie your ankles together and then tie your balls up now kneel and tie your balls to you rope that is keeping your ankles together and now stand up

CardiffBoy 11-20-2009 05:22 PM

Put clothespins on your nipples, your tongue and your eyebrows. Ask permission from a getdare user to remove each one.

Younger Buck 11-22-2009 11:10 AM

fill your underwear with as many condiments as you can, tape your ankles together and give yourself a hanging wedgie until your underwear rips

daredoin 11-22-2009 01:49 PM

i dare myou to dress in pink panties and black bra with a skirt and no shirt and to take min or 10 pictures and put on profile