getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Diaper Dare for slaves (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=96973)

Ibizadog 01-14-2012 03:10 PM

Diaper Dare for slaves

This idea was made to humiliate the slave, the master makes the slave drink alot of water (Maybe pee if into that) then the master ties up the slave wearing nothing but a diaper. Maybe choose a amount of time to be tied, but i would just keep them tied till they piss themselves. then the master simply gets a chair and possibly a drink and watches. the master could also drink a bottle of water infront of them to make them need to go more. Afterwards you could also do something humiliating like putting the diaper on there head and watch for a futher 5 mins. Please give feedback and any other ideas you would like to add.

Added ideas.

1.The master could also Make them drink water/piss out of a dog bowl. the master could also make them wear a collar and leash.

2. If Really risky do this in your backgarden!

3. Could also turn this into a dice dare, By amount of liquid, where to do it Etc.

Pet Phoenix 01-15-2012 11:28 AM

*shakes head and sighs* whyyy XD whyyyy does that make me horny! XD Hahaha

casimir 01-15-2012 12:09 PM

2 things one it makes me horny too and second the master could keep making them drink either from his cock if doing piss, or a baby bottle, or a regular bottle till the slave wets him self.

Ibizadog 01-15-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casimir (Post 608295)
2 things one it makes me horny too and second the master could keep making them drink either from his cock if doing piss, or a baby bottle, or a regular bottle till the slave wets him self.

You gave me an idea!

Pet Phoenix 01-15-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casimir (Post 608295)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 608386)
You gave me an idea!

Similarly to that you could even go for an enema bag attached to a cock gag kind of set up X3 if you had these things around ^^ a deep gag would force them to keep swallowing, which you wouldn't want to do too much of, stop and start the flow to give breaks. But with a sort of shallow gag their mouth will just keep filling with fluid and then will stay full till they swallow, whereupon it will start filling again X3 boy that sounds mean ^^ haha.

I had a fantasy a while back which included something like that along with me getting filled with a cum enema in the other end too X3 ahh dear, if only eh? :rolleyes:

Ibizadog 01-15-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix (Post 608431)
Similarly to that you could even go for an enema bag attached to a cock gag kind of set up X3 if you had these things around ^^ a deep gag would force them to keep swallowing, which you wouldn't want to do too much of, stop and start the flow to give breaks. But with a sort of shallow gag their mouth will just keep filling with fluid and then will stay full till they swallow, whereupon it will start filling again X3 boy that sounds mean ^^ haha.

I had a fantasy a while back which included something like that along with me getting filled with a cum enema in the other end too X3 ahh dear, if only eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah that's a brilliant idea, especially if the bag is filled with piss. because then they won't have any choice but to swollow it.

baby Deano 02-18-2012 06:59 AM

Another Diaper Idea For the Master

Blindfold the diaper boy, Cut a few slices or poke holes in front of diaper, Put his pants or snug fitting shorts on him so he has no idea there are holes in the diaper. Remove blindfold and Give him 3 large glasses of water, juices, milk.. Your choice.. Once done take him to a mall to walk around. Make him continue to drink large amounts of fluid and tell him you will be staying till he wets his diaper and tell him he is not aloud to tell you when he wets you will check yourself. Then just wait for his humiliation to happen... You could bring a back pack with you with another diaper and after he wets himself and his pants or shorts are wet humiliate him about wetting himself like a baby and take him to the mens room to change...

RbbrTV 07-28-2012 10:42 AM

Was once left at the mall with diaper locked on, after being fed castor oil. Had no ID or money and had to wait 3 hours till Master picked me up.