getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Humiliating exposure while answering a questionnaire (Kik/TG) (easy or extreme) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417062)

Merconos28 08-18-2022 08:59 AM

i'm in for the easy version. kik is jhark7999

Lj7255 08-18-2022 09:10 AM

I'd like to take part I am in for the extreme version
Kik : Lj7255

Soumis_HD 08-18-2022 04:27 PM

i really would give that a try -easy version first- ... TG below

Littlespace 08-19-2022 09:02 AM

Hi :) you sent me the dare but my kik messed up and I wasn't able to reply. Can you resend it? I really want to do this dare! I'll start with the regular and if I'm brave I'll do the extreme :)

Kik Is bottom4training

Telegram is @Depressoexpresso69

UKExhibitionist 08-20-2022 01:19 PM

Damn, agreed to do this and then logged out of kik so lost all the questions. Please send again if you don't mind

Sissyfeminize 08-20-2022 01:59 PM

I’m in KIK sissyfeminize

gereberto 08-20-2022 02:06 PM

I'm in for the extreme version
kik: throwaway1298ab

alissx333 08-21-2022 07:30 PM

i can play
kik is alissx333

Brodikeby 08-22-2022 08:19 AM

Extreme my kik is in my signature

Dare_U 08-22-2022 12:41 PM

Congratulations to Soumis_HD for completeting the dare. He was really brave enough to do it.

And there's something I want to tell anyone who considers doing the dare. It would be very nice of you not just to pretend really wanting to do this. There's already a long list of people that once given the dare don't answer any messages.
I won't force anyone of course and I won't put any pressure on you in doing the whole thing very soon but when I ask about it, at least answer me or just admit that you're not able to do it.
Even my patience has an end at some point when I'm feeling trolled here. I will give you a list of people not answering anymore after accepting a dare soon, that's the exposure they will get then. Maybe those names do it in a same way with others too, so they should be ignored here on gd in the future? Just a thought

Either way, I put some work in this dare and some time in texting with some people finding out the best version for them. I think, it's pretty rude and ungrateful of you thanking me with ignorance. And personally, I think if you accept a dare, you should really try to do it or admit you can't instead of just not doing anything.
If this whole ignoring and not doing anything continues here, I may even consider closing this thread because it's just not worth putting my time into it. Thank those who ruin the fun here. Only reason I'm not doing it right now are some honest people that were brave enough to really do it and I want to encourage others too.
Let's see how this dare develops the next week

csuju 08-23-2022 06:44 AM

I would like to attempt the easy version please.
Kik is csuju

OkayComputer 08-26-2022 02:38 PM

I’m in for the easy version if you’re still doing it.

Kik: lockedinstockings

Dare_U 09-01-2022 10:07 PM

A new update for this dare as I promised in my last post.

But first, congratulations to UKExhibitionist for completing the easy version and to Wimble for doing the extreme one. Wimble really did everthing including the tasks for only the bravest darers and even going further with his infos than required. Really a good result.

Now for the losers.
As I said before, there are a lot people here not caring to do a dare at all and just wasting the time of everyone.

Starthief had at least the decency to give up by himself and that's what I expect when you won't do a dare after accepting it. There can always be reasons not to do something here but then just say it instead of ignoring people putting time in creating dares.

Now for those people doing exactly this, asking for a dare, pretending to be interested and then not answering at all after that.
I'm talking about GetDare-Users Darkmoonwolf, AustinGee and Subboi07. They wanted the dare, they got it, they didn't show any reaction after that to any messages from me. And it's not like I put any pressure on them, just asking after about a week how the dare goes. And after asking 2 more times I think after 2 weeks you could expect at least some reaction there.
In my opinion, that's just rude behaviour and everyone should be careful not to waste too much time here with those people.
Even more interesting are people like rmx01, who tell you after asking straight in your face that they don't even consider doing dares right from the start and just like to fantasize about them. Be careful interacting with people like him that won't do their part in a dare at all.

Those are the first examples of people making this very annoying for me and maybe even closing this thread for everyone. It's just not worth my time to be fooled by others.
There are a lot more examples but they have still a bit time left for answering me. I think in a few days there will be much more users named here for ignoring dares they accepted and any messages regarding them.

AnonymouSlave 09-01-2022 11:14 PM

Sounds very nice. Lets do the easy one. Kik im signature

Drakemcgregor 09-02-2022 11:08 AM

im in kik in signature ill try easy first