getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   In a Pickle (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101575)

johnnyboiy 03-10-2012 08:08 PM

In a Pickle

For the past three weeks Jane had been fantasizing about sex and masturbating a lot. One day she could not help herself but run her finger through her pussy, she started getting wet and super horny, by the end of class she went to the bathroom and fisted herself for what seemed like ten minutes, when she got back to class she found that she was in there for half an hour. She felt very uncomfortable standing there half an hour late for class especially in front of who she was fantasizing about, Carlos; Carlos was a super sexy guy and had a great personality, she had a huge crush in him. When Jane went home she could not resist the urge to do it again and than her phone rang from an anonymous caller she picked it up and someone told her to check her E-Mail, when she opened her E-Mail someone was threatening to send pictures around of her masturbating and even giving them to carlos, she was starting to panic and asked where they had gotten them, she had said that she would not send them around if Jane did one thing: become a dare slave for the rest of the year. Jane saw it as an impossible task, under the consideration that it was only the start of the first quarter. Jane saw no other way out of it and agreed to do it.

johnnyboiy 03-10-2012 08:34 PM

Chapter 2

The first thing Jane's new Master wanted was for Jane to take showers with her front door and curtain open, and while in the shower she had to masturbate to orgasm. Her master made her do this for a month making it more difficult each week; doing it with her roommate, scissoring with her roommate and even in a threesome, every month her dare master was making more and more difficult, by the end of the quarter her master made her take her clothes off while driving everywhere she went. Jane was starting to ask herself if it was worth it, she finally came to the idea of walking everywhere. Each month Jane's master made her do something new, but when she was asked to go to a party with the master she came to the realization that these tasks were filling her fantasizing about sex. At the party everyone was drinking and having a good time but Jane was shocked to wake up in a place that she didn't know, she was naked and covered in cum, she looked around and found vibrators and dildos she used them and got caught by a figure similar to hers: tall skinny with a good rack and sexy legs, she asked jane what she was doing and if she had permission. Her master kidnapped her to make sure she was doing each task fully, and apparently she wasn't so her master got a strap-on and fucked her with no mercy. Jane asked the master for her name she said Emma, Emma slapped her around and tied her to the bed, she told Jane if she didn't follow instructions correctly that this was her punishment, she plugged in the vibrator and slung the chord from the ceiling so the vibrator was touching Jane's pussy, Emma set it on high and she was told no orgasming or she will be punished even worse each time, Emma sat down and wrote a note to her roommate Holly, and her teachers, "Dear Holly I am out of town because my grandmother died and will be attending her funeral I should be back in a week and will keep you posted .

see you then
Jane Martinez

Manbearpig 03-10-2012 10:13 PM

Moved to stories section

johnnyboiy 03-11-2012 03:11 PM

After three days Jane went back home and Holly asked her about the funeral. Jane was argueing with herself for a minute deciding if she should tell about Emma she finally realized she would be toast if she told about Emma. When Jane was getting ready for school she got an E-mail from who she thought was Emma, but turned out to be Carlos, He asked her why he found pictures of her squirming tied to a bed with a vibrator on her pussy, she could feel her stomach drop and her cheeks turning red, she wrote back and said I will tell you at school. When Jane got to school she figured she had better get her story straight because she couldn't tell about Emma or other people would find worse pictures. In class she saw Carlos and made a story up: "The other night I was attending my Grandmother's funeral and met up with my twin sister she asked me to tie her to the bed and vibrate her pussy till she went to sleep I said no but then she offered to pay me thirty dollars if I took pictures as well to please her Master so I did it and forgot about the pictures and hadn't a clue where they were". Carlos bought the story and gave the pictures back when she got the pictures she decided that pleasing her master wasn't doing anything considering he had already sent around the pictures the only thing it did do was pleasure her so she took a video of her sending the pictures through a shredder and sent the video to Emma. Emma was furious and then asked Jane to pump her pussy 30 times and Jane said "no, you'll have to do it for me".