getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which fetish do you just not get? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328945)

andrew_b 12-09-2017 07:59 AM

Which fetish do you just not get?

Okay so obviously everyone on this site has their own kinks/fetishes etc

I'm curious what is the one kink/fetish you just don't understand or get?

Jolly*FtM 12-09-2017 08:06 AM

Feet

I don't like feet and just can't get how somebody could have a fetish with it. But on the otherhand there is a fetish for nearly everything.. odd things like the fetish for wool. :-)

andrew_b 12-09-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TS*FtM (Post 3068006)
Feet

I don't like feet and just can't get how somebody could have a fetish with it. But on the otherhand there is a fetish for nearly everything.. odd things like the fetish for wool. :-)

I've a foot fetish myself but I'm not into sniffing etc

I just like how they look and feel.

The way I see it is that everyone likes different parts of bodies, feet just happen to be my favourite

Allykat 12-09-2017 08:26 AM

Feet

I personally find feet weird looking and icky (yes even my own).

andrew_b 12-09-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 3068023)
Feet

I personally find feet weird looking and icky (yes even my own).

That's okay, not everyone likes them

Bulle223 12-09-2017 09:34 AM

Crossdressing

i get it from a humiliation aspect, but most of these sissies seem to be turned on by just wearing womens clothing and not the humiliation.

i dont see appeal of it.

nareth 12-09-2017 09:44 AM

I really don't get scat and pee. Even reading about them spoils it and brings me out of the mood (I at least learned to ignore them most of the time)

submissive-ana 12-09-2017 10:29 AM

Scat. Makes no sense to me and health wise seems like it could possibly be a bad idea. I don't care if others like it its just not for me.

Twins 12-09-2017 01:11 PM

Forced sex

Liking people forcing you to have sex with others ect

I just don’t understand the appeal

SemiGolfBoy 12-09-2017 05:07 PM

Mine has to be vomit. And scat, but vomit seems even stranger because at least with scat I can understand the humiliation aspect like "I shit on you" (even though I would never manage to enjoy even it as humiliation), with vomit im just ...really confused.

@Twins: I think the hot thing about forced sex is that the dom can "rape" you without involving themselves, so they are clothed and dignified but you (and the other sub you must fuck with) still get fucked, so even more contrast and humiliation, for the people who are into it. I sort of find it hot but not really.

@Bulle223: I thought the same for a really long time, but then I started doing sissy things and here's what I get from it: it makes you feel like a woman, and so you don't have to be a manly man anymore etc, so you can kind of let go. Same as being a helpless sub without responsibilities, sort of.

Butterfly 12-09-2017 05:30 PM

Blackmail.

I know this is weird since I am in a blackmail relationship, but I guess what I don't understand is the people who let strangers into their computers via teamviewer or whatever and do whatever they want to without even knowing them enough to trust them.

Also scat. I do understand the humiliation and so I can usually understand pooping in diapers, or having somebody shit on you, but when it comes to eating shit .... I just can't understand!

TheoDares 12-09-2017 06:25 PM

Line writing. Fuck me its so dull holy

jennyk5494 12-09-2017 09:00 PM

There are many fetishes on here i'm not into but can understand why people like them. The two that i don't think i'll ever understand is feet and diapers. I have no problem with feet just don't get the sexual attraction. For example i don't like anal or crossdressing but can understand why some people like it if it makes them feel good go for it. I don't have a problem with it i just don't understand it. And with diapers well i'm not going to go into that one lets just say i think its super strange.

PlagueBringer 12-10-2017 01:54 AM

The main one I really can't understand is Vomit:

I understand it can be humiliating to have to play with your own waste (hell, I'm into scat and pee), but vomiting always makes me feel icky and the smell always makes me feel more ill... Perchance it's only because all of my connotation with vomit is sickness or plastered drunk, but I don't see myself ever trying or really understanding this fetish.

Jolly*FtM 12-10-2017 03:26 AM

I think i have to add after my quick shot also vomit.

I can't imagine someone who could enjoy this.