getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (21F) Help Control My Extreme Long-Term Denial! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395053)

subgirlie 10-27-2020 10:14 PM

(21F) Help Control My Extreme Long-Term Denial!

I love long term denial. I love the neediness I feel after edging daily, the desperation after months without an orgasm. It’s been a while since I’ve been denied this way but I really want to have a period of long term denial decided by others. Please be as harsh as you’d like, no need to go easy on me. The longer, the more exciting of a challenge.

The Rules:
  • Each comment adds a day to my denial by default.
  • You can add however long you’d like in your comment, up to three months of denial per comment.
  • You can comment as many times as you’d like.
  • I will leave this post open until the end of October and at the end I’ll tally up how long my denial will be.
  • Ill be edging daily during this time. No set amount though.

sissycumeater 10-27-2020 10:19 PM

this is a very brave move indeed! could be a long time since you have another orgasm again! Maybe you should add in some edges to make it extra difficult! but thats your choice!

I'd like to ass on the amount of days left of october so 3 days in total from me :D

P.S let me know about the edges :P

subgirlie 10-27-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissycumeater (Post 4175171)
this is a very brave move indeed! could be a long time since you have another orgasm again! Maybe you should add in some edges to make it extra difficult! but thats your choice!

I'd like to ass on the amount of days left of october so 3 days in total from me :D

P.S let me know about the edges :P

I’ll be edging daily! I forgot to put it in the original post, but I’ve fixed it now!

sissycumeater 10-27-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subgirlie (Post 4175172)
I’ll be edging daily! I forgot to put it in the original post, but I’ve fixed it now!

Ahh thanks! but as you forgot to put it in i think that deserves a bit of a punishment so ill go 2 months added as well :) enjoy

Mathman 10-27-2020 10:26 PM

This is probably a bad idea. I could just continuously add 3 months and you'll never orgasm again.

sissycumeater 10-27-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathman (Post 4175176)
This is probably a bad idea. I could just continuously add 3 months and you'll never orgasm again.

I was thinking this as well with every comment i could add 3 months on at a time unlimited amount of times during the day could get lengthy

Dripping_Kitten 10-27-2020 10:53 PM

I'll add a day to your denial :)

bee9 10-27-2020 10:53 PM

Another thread that will be forgotten after 3 days. Move on ladies and gents, nothing to see here.

showyouoff 10-27-2020 10:54 PM

That will be three months from me, slut

rog4four 10-28-2020 02:25 AM

Add three months to your denial.

Mangooo 10-28-2020 02:36 AM

Add 5 days lady :)

kaylessa 10-28-2020 02:45 AM

Add 3 months. Let's see if you actually pull it off.

Greatcornbow 10-28-2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subgirlie (Post 4175165)
I love long term denial. I love the neediness I feel after edging daily, the desperation after months without an orgasm. It’s been a while since I’ve been denied this way but I really want to have a period of long term denial decided by others. Please be as harsh as you’d like, no need to go easy on me. The longer, the more exciting of a challenge.

The Rules:
  • Each comment adds a day to my denial by default.
  • You can add however long you’d like in your comment, up to three months of denial per comment.
  • You can comment as many times as you’d like.
  • I will leave this post open until the end of October and at the end I’ll tally up how long my denial will be.
  • Ill be edging daily during this time. No set amount though.

Order and get yourself a chastity belt and a kitchen safe where you can make the keys inaccessible for set time.

herpderp42 10-28-2020 07:32 AM

Well, this does sound rather insane! I will add two weeks for now. :D

LeeXi 10-28-2020 08:40 AM

Clearly not seen some of the the other denial threads
You will be in denial forever if any of use wished it
Add 1 day