getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your darkest fantasy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=305011)

LiamTheGreat69 04-29-2017 08:22 AM

Your darkest fantasy

So i was just looking on getdare, and i was like "hmm it would be so interesting if my fantasy actually happened" then it hit me. What is everyone's elses fantasy. Mine is to be gangbanged by 3 guys and be used (that's just one) now tell me yours

Doux et vivant 04-29-2017 07:15 PM

My darkest fantasy would be To have sex in a really dark room.

LilBondageChick 04-29-2017 07:27 PM

My darkest fantasy is BEYOND dark. It is very intense and disturbing. I fantasize of being stalked via social media and every time I leave the house.. Being watched unknowingly as much as the person can.. Then I fantasize that they will take it further and blackmail me or kidnap me to be used as an object and slave.... I am so sick ughh

Joker50 04-29-2017 08:22 PM

My darkest fantasy is to enter into a contract with a slave where I call game and she agrees that she loses all control over her life. She is governed by my whims.
She could go days living a normal life but knowing that out of the blue I send her a message and there is nothing she can do but obey. Nothing is under her control in these periods, clothing, hair, make up, music, toys, where she goes and what she does.
This slave doesn't exist of course, she is just fantasy.

LiamTheGreat69 04-30-2017 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doux et vivant (Post 2767897)
My darkest fantasy would be To have sex in a really dark room.

You want to have sex in the dark? NICE!

LittleAmyP 06-21-2017 08:17 AM

Amy's answers

I really love clit discipline so probable get fucked by my boyfriend in cowgirl position and let him get me a clitoris piercing while I sit on his dick

DanB258 06-21-2017 08:37 AM

My darkest fantasy is that I am making love to a really hot sexy blond woman. I agree when she suggest tying me to the bed but as soon as I can't move her twin brother and his mate enter the room.

They keep me there for 24 hours as all three of them use and abuse me fucking every hole, riding my cock and covering me in cum and pussy juices. The next day they release me but only give me my cars keys back so I have to drive home naked and covered in their sex juices.

NoLimitz 06-21-2017 08:41 AM

Does the darkest fantasy win anything? lol

My darkest fantasy would be to get tied up at an all girls party, and then be made to be their toilet for the whole night.

...Or maybe to get raped by a woman who had transitioned into a man.

That's not TOO dark is it? ;)

Sletje_Marco 06-22-2017 03:02 AM

sissy

my darkest fantasy is that i start chattting playing with a girl, get so turned on that my tiny dick takes over from my mind and i sort of lose control in a way that i send her all kind of pics and info she asks for in between really hot commands she gives me to pose in certain ways and do stuff.

then if she has enough on me she slowly starts to reveal that she is not so nice as it looked and she slowly start to force feminize/sissify me irl

ending up having webcam sex, dating other guys through websites etc

so i better be carefull

Dottie 06-22-2017 03:13 AM

Being locked in a pillory at a faire and covered in rotten fruit and shit like that :P

x5799 06-22-2017 03:48 AM

mine is horrible i want to be in a five way with two guys and girls but i'm tied down and blind folded so i don't know who's doing what and drained for days on end

ButtPlay3 06-22-2017 03:50 AM

Being tied up by a domme and having a fucking machine in my ass and a cock milking machine on my dick and being left there... or maybe teased further. :P

sklavensaulu 06-22-2017 03:52 AM

i wish to be the slave of a person thtat lives in the neihborhood. he or she will be able to came into my aptment when ever he/se wants to control my rules also to send over guys who want to use me.

male sex slave 06-22-2017 09:05 AM

Mine is to be cuckolded but for it to start with her just cheating and to have blackmail then forcing it into cuckold

funnydude 06-23-2017 09:19 AM

Being ballbusted in public