getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What Would You Do if You Won the Lottery? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=208004)

SandMguy 01-28-2015 11:50 AM

What Would You Do if You Won the Lottery?

You know which part of your answer I'm interested in.

Would you or wouldn't you have a dungeon?

Would it be hidden?

Describe in great detail what your dungeon would be like and what would be in it.

cbtslave999 01-28-2015 12:15 PM

Probably wouldnt build a dungeon or anything, but id definatly seek out some profesional doms, a lot of them charge 300 to 500 an hour, but being rich I could maybe negotiate week or month long sessions. 24/7 slavery:D

Sissy Slut 619 01-28-2015 12:34 PM

I dont think i would build a dungeon although i would probably pay for some dom sessions than i already do. I dont even know if it would drastically change up my life since i already make upward of £5 million a year. Although, i do provide for my mum and one sister and gonna pay for the other to go through uni. Would maybe enter an excellent rehab centre.

IVIisty 01-28-2015 08:30 PM

Retire. Relax. Play video games all day...
As for a dungeon. No. If a personal relationship goes that way, fine. But no interest in having a cell block built into my house.
Money would affect that side of my life.

Schwink 01-28-2015 09:53 PM

I'd buy an Aston Martin DB9, a small house in a decent neighborhood, purchase some of the lovely Miss Kelle Martina's time (614 local!), go back to school part time, have a vacation for me and three friends, and sit on the rest of the money.

redhusky17 01-29-2015 09:22 AM

Dungeon, that depends on what you determine a dungeon is.
I dont have in mind to build a dungeon, but i would buy few extra bdsm toys.
And maybe get chipped too. :D
Or a tracking bracelet , yes you can buy one of those. It's not as durable as criminals version, but it will do it's job. :p

EmmaLang 01-29-2015 10:08 AM

I doubt I would by a dungeon, but I would pay for all my perverted fetish Fantasies to come true.

Kaitlyn1386 01-29-2015 02:47 PM

Don't think I would build a dungeon but I would have a large piece of wooded land where no one could see my house set back far away from the road where I could walk out in my yard naked if I wanted too.

archie21 03-01-2015 06:17 AM

I would buy an old house with a nice cellar in it and then equip it to my tastes.
A st.andrews cross, lots of chains, hooks in the ceilings and floors. and sound proofed so as much noise as any one wanted could be made there....

ferrari909 03-01-2015 10:26 AM

i would move country and renovate a childhood holiday home which has seen better days. Bank enough so i could live off interest and buy my father a yacht which he has always wanted. I'd still stroll around in tracky bottoms and hoody x)

LPV 03-05-2015 04:23 PM

I would live happily ever after. Mistress can create a dungeon for me simply by sending me a message. I certainly don't have to have one built!

Kisune Karnon 03-09-2015 08:18 PM

I would.

Would it be hidden?

Yes.

Apart from that, I would first pay off all loans and credit cards. Find a nice piece of land and build a dream mansion on it. It would include a dungeon. Save a large portion of it for my kids to go to college. Buy whatever else I wanted/needed. Throw parties whenever I felt like it and the such.

mrpropel 09-22-2016 02:57 PM

I would definitely have one
Would it be hidden?
Yes
Describe in great detail what your dungeon would be like and what would be in it.
First I'd pay off everything I owed, then buy a better house. Then I'd make the dungeon. Would be hidden behind like a bookcase or something (just for giggles lol). There would be all sorts of torture mechanisms and what not. Perfect for any slave that enters :)