getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   sleepover dares with 2 boys and 16 girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21586)

bigsean64 03-03-2009 01:24 PM

sleepover dares with 2 boys and 16 girls

Ok so my sister is haveing a sleepover with 16 of her best friends they are all girls and she said I can only invite one so I did and me and my friend had chosen to play so truth or dare so I need some dares and if you have any pranks to pull on the girls and maybe even my friend that would help me a lot.
The sleepover is on march 8th thanks

CoolGamrSms 03-03-2009 01:30 PM

Are you playing truth or dare with your friend, or all the girls?

Smile 03-03-2009 01:30 PM

1) You could be a VERY lucky guy, a 16some XD

2) Isnt it a bit immature to pull pranks on "the girls"? People stop doing that after first school, they start flirting instead lol

GoogleMaster 03-03-2009 01:44 PM

Dude you are the luckiest man alive!

Here is a format idea rather then a dare idea... well actually its kinda both.

If you have a Jenga game this works great! if not use recipe cards or even playing cards in a jam will work. Every person gets blocks and a pencil. Everyone writes out a dare or a truth on it, and does not show anyone. Put the blocks into a bag or just writting down on the floor. First person goes pulls a block. They have to do the dare. If you pull your own then you still have to do it.

If someone refuses a dare that they pull then they pull again- put the refused block aside. They cannot refuse the second one, no matter what.

Once all blocks are pulled then erase the refused blocks and re-write new dares.

Play all night!

Wish I was your best friend. Be sure to tell us all how it went down!

fun-dave 03-03-2009 02:57 PM

divide in to 3 teams of 6 now each team get to pick a team and give them a dare the team they pick has to decide on people to do the dare weather it be single dare or group dare. everyone has to do one dare before some one can do another (unless u need extra's for a group dare)

lots of minds can come up with better dares.

some examples could be player a from the choosen team has to kiss every member off the team with tounges for 30 seconds each.

every member has to swap 3 items of clothign with another member of there team.

the group has to sit naked till the groups next turn and only other members of your team can cover your privates not your own.

Coyote 03-03-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by videotape (Post 120787)
1) You could be a VERY lucky guy, a 16some XD

wouldnt it be an 18some( the 16 girls plus the 2 guys)

Or possibly 17some(ditch the other guy)

Smile 03-03-2009 03:25 PM

i never was good at maths...

but then again, ditch the other guy, and then you wouldnt really want to do it with your sister, so could still be a 16some

unless your bi and into incest....

t_or_dgal 03-03-2009 05:30 PM

How old are you, and how old is your sister?

Coyote 03-03-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by videotape (Post 120837)
i never was good at maths...

but then again, ditch the other guy, and then you wouldnt really want to do it with your sister, so could still be a 16some

unless your bi and into incest....

I like how you think.