getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Scat Dice Dare - All Levels (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236290)

DirtyNoLimit 10-06-2015 02:02 AM

Scat Dice Dare - All Levels

Standard 2 six sided dice. First roll = Level, Second roll = Task. Good Luck, be safe as always. *Disclaimer, no one should try this ever*

Levels

1 – Easy (Touching)
2 – Medium (Touching + Light Tasting)
3 – Intermediate (Touching + Tasting)
4 – Hard (Touching + Tasting + Light Swallow)
5 – Extreme (Touching + Tasting + Swallowing)
6 – Scat Lover (Touching + Eating)

Easy

1 – Shit in the toilet, wipe with one finger, then you can wipe it off.
2 – Shit in the toilet, wipe with 4 fingers or hand, then you can wipe it off.
3 – Shit on your finger before it falls in the toilet, wipe with the finger, then wipe it off.
4 – Shit on your hand, then put it in the toilet, then wipe or wash off.
5 – Shit on the floor or in the tub, move it to the toilet by hand, then wipe or wash off.
6 – Shit in your hand, hold it until you cum, then put it in the toilet, wipe and wash off.

Medium

1 – Shit in the toilet, wipe with one finger, lick the finger once before cleaning off.
2 – Shit in the toilet, wipe with 4 fingers or hand, lick once before cleaning off.
3 – Shit on your finger before it falls in the toilet, then lick finger once before cleaning.
4 – Shit on your hand, then put it in the toilet, then lick hand once before cleaning.
5 – Shit on the floor or in the tub, move it to the toilet by hand, then lick hand twice before cleaning.
6 – Shit a bit in your hand, put it in your mouth and spit it into the toilet.

Intermediate

1 – Shit on fingers, lick the shit before putting it in the toilet.
2 – Shit on fingers, put a piece in your mouth and hold it there for 10 seconds before putting in toilet.
3 – Shit in hand, lick the shit 5 times before putting in toilet.
4 – Put a large piece of shit in your mouth, spit it into your hand and lick it a few times before putting it in the toilet.
5 – Shit into hand, put a large piece in your mouth and close your mouth, put all shit in toilet before spitting in last piece.
6 – Shit in hand, fill mouth before spitting and putting rest into toilet.

Hard

1 – Shit on your finger before it falls in the toilet, lick finger clean and then wipe.
2 – Shit on your hand, put the shit in your mouth and spit it into the toilet, lick hand clean and spit into toilet.
3 – Put one finger up ass before going to bathroom, lick it clean.
4 – Shit on hand, put in toilet, wipe with hand, then lick clean.
5 – Put a small piece of shit in your mouth and suck on it for 5 seconds before spitting it out.
6 – Put a small piece of shit in your mouth and swallow, no chewing.

Extreme

1 – Put a small piece of shit in your mouth, chew before spitting into toilet.
2 – Put a large piece of shit in your mouth, suck on it like a dildo for 30 seconds, swallow anything in your mouth and put in toilet.
3 – Fill your mouth with shit, chew and then spit into toilet.
4 – Shit into your hand, bit off a piece, and eat it before putting rest in toilet, and licking hand clean.
5 – Put a small piece of shit in your mouth, chew and swallow.
6 – Fill your mouth with shit, chew, spit into the toilet, and then swallow remaining bits.

Scat Lover

1 – Put a large piece of shit in your mouth, chew, spit half into toilet, swallow the rest.
2 – Put a large piece of shit in your mouth, chew and swallow.
3 – Shit in the tub or on floor, eat all shit.
4 – Fill mouth with shit, chew and cum before spitting.
5 – Fill your mouth with shit, chew and swallow all before you cum.
6 – Fill your mouth with shit, chew and cum before swallowing all.

HuskyDusky 10-10-2015 07:05 AM

Seems hard, but i'm gonna do it soon :D

PlagueBringer 10-11-2015 07:18 PM

I rolled a 2 (Medium) and then a 3 (shit on your finger before it falls, lick once, clean).

This is actually going to be my first time tasting scat, voluntarily. (Long story on the involuntary part.)

Well... That was interesting. I sat down to take a shit, placing my hand under me. I felt the poop slide out as it skidded across my middle finger. I finished my duty, stood up, and tentatively put the tip of my tongue on the top of the splotch (it was less than 2cm in diameter on my fingerpad). It wasn't bad at first, but then I felt like a pussy for only doing a little bit. I dragged the poop from the middle of my tongue to the tip, leaving only a thin layer of poop on my finger. I kinda gagged and then recomposed myself. I grabbed my water I had ready and drank about half of it to get all the poop off my tongue. The aftertaste wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either. I swallowed it all, washed my hand and brushed my teeth (don't want my breath smelling like shit [pun intended]). Definitely not hard, but not something I like to do.

alfa159 02-19-2017 09:57 AM

can someone please roll this for me

ExtremeHumiliation 02-28-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfa159 (Post 2667821)
can someone please roll this for me

I rolled a 4, 4. I'll be doing it, so you should too.

r2007h 03-31-2017 05:36 AM

roll for me

can someone role for me, love shit play and willing to post picts :D

SubStevie 03-31-2017 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For you random.org roll 5 - 6
Attachment 6777

s.a.m 04-02-2017 05:42 PM

does anyone want to play a battleship game, with the winner rolling for the loser and performing straight after on skype?

skype - [email protected]

BadBoy1234 07-23-2018 05:46 PM

Can someone roll for me please thx ;)

ChubbyShySissy 07-23-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadBoy1234 (Post 3366551)
Can someone roll for me please thx ;)

I got a 5 then a 3

Someone wanna roll for me!

jim1891 07-23-2018 09:49 PM

If someone rolls for me i’ll Send them photographic proof or a video over kik samsherwood81

Donnylad1 07-24-2018 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jim1891 (Post 3366717)
If someone rolls for me i’ll Send them photographic proof or a video over kik samsherwood81

Dice Roller

You rolled 2 dice:

5 6

Timestamp: 2018-07-24 13:52:45 UTC

Someone want to roll for me?

rob184 08-02-2018 10:13 PM

Rolled 6, 5. Then rerolled 6, 6. I'm confused. Maybe the dice are broken?

Fred74 08-03-2018 07:01 AM

Will certainly doing it, but no need to poo for the moment :p

I'm waiting :D

Genetix 08-03-2018 08:25 AM

I haven't forced myself to do such things for a while now, it's time to play with my boundaries again :o I'm planning on doing this today at night.. if someone rolls for me, I can send a proof if wanted. Just let me know your kik.