getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A or B fantasies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=258382)

TaraStardew 04-20-2016 06:16 PM

A or B fantasies

First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

Now, pick one of each set:
You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

Second: (females only)
Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.

MissMaria 04-20-2016 06:36 PM

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I would want 4 people spying on me, but I would want to know they are spying on me because that is more erotic to me to know someone is spying on me and there is nothing I can do to stop them.

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing

Tight, because large things there douse not excite me as much as extreme pleasure

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

A wooden platform, the idea of having people do as they want with me for a month and no option to stop them excites me just as much as having an entire crowd watch me cum over and over.

hornyyoungslut 04-21-2016 01:58 PM

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR

LitDarkness 04-21-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraStardew (Post 2184464)
First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

OR
This would be fun. I would like people peeing of me. It would be great so I know about them but they don't know about me.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.The second one sounds horrible, it is already tight and sensitive and a finger does not feel amazing. I would like putting anything inside knowing I feel no pain.
OR

OR

Fourth:
I like denial and servants are awesome.
OR

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.

Answers in bold, explanations in normal format under the answers.

Submissive penguin 04-21-2016 07:16 PM

First
-4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)
-I would make each of them my Dom and they give me tasks which I have to do but I wont know when they are watching so it would be easier for them to catch me doing something wrong

-Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)
-turning people into pets would be funny

Fourth:
-The fact I will be dominated like this turns me on

PlagueBringer 04-22-2016 05:08 PM

OR

I would rather have the first one, which enhances my peeping. I really don't like the idea of having someone watch me, but apparently my mind thinks it would be super-hot to peep on someone else... I'm weird.

OR

I would rather have the portal function... I wouldn't really have any use for human pets or pet-humans, unless I planned to take over the world... Currently, I have no such plans.

Fourth:
OR

I would rather be in the month-long festival of orgies. Being used would get me off so much more than being able to use whoever whenever I wanted.

SassyTomato 04-22-2016 05:11 PM

So, I like the idea of being able to be invisible. I wouldn't abuse this power, and so no harm, no foul. I would not spy on anyone. The other option was.... too embarrassing for me.

This would be fun, because being "tight" sounds..... fun. Being too loose isn't such a great thing I'd guess, and also, being sensitive and pleasureful would be amazing

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time

Again, I wouldn't use this power. I just thought the other one sounded too.....odd or like, too much for me.

That sounds both really..... too much for me (due to the public and multiple partners), but yet also very humiliating and degrading, which is awesome :).

Andy621 04-22-2016 06:13 PM

OR

OR

OR

I would enjoy being able to have sex anytime I would like.

Fourth:
OR

I love to be dominated and humiliated and this would be an amazing fantasy.

WalkingWholockian 05-29-2016 09:32 PM

OR

If it's my fantasy, then idealy all of them would be hot as hell haha :) But yeah I'd love that, especially if they would still touch and do things to me while invisible. It's kinda one of my fantasies (or at least something I thought about) to be dominated by things/people I can't see (and thus can't expect their actions)

OR

Considering my boyfriend is thick as hell, to where I often deal with tears and pain if we go for longer than a minute or two, I think the elastic pussy may be better (as long as I go back to my normal tightness when not being used and stay as sensitive)

Fourth:
OR

PartySlut 05-31-2016 04:42 PM

Fourth:

11-Jenny 05-31-2016 04:57 PM

I'd like to know about them peeping on me but only the next day.

Pleasure is everything.

I don't want to be deprived of orgasm.

LittleAmyP 07-22-2017 04:48 AM

Amy's answers

OR

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR

sexualfeelings 07-22-2017 04:12 PM

OR

OR

Fourth:
OR

Jaro 07-22-2017 07:41 PM

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.[/COLOR]
OR
I like to see naked people but I'm not much of an exhibitionist.

OR
Well, who doesn't like a willing woman to have sex with.

OR
I love bondage but I'm squeamish for public and the first one sounds like heaven to me.

Kisune Karnon 07-23-2017 01:19 AM

4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you.

Let me watch and enjoy. No idea who they would be.

Why not. Would be interesting.

Pleasure is pleasure.