getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Creative Chastity Dare for men. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=113357)

Mr.Slave 07-22-2012 03:11 PM

Creative Chastity Dare for men.

Hi,

Wish you had a chastity device but don't have the money for a real one? Then I have a simple solution for you which I done myself a couple of times.

Buy a simple yoghurt desert (the small and slim, plastic ones, like this one:)
http://www.dekadrive.nl/Files/Billed...310_medium.jpg

Use a knife or scissors to make them fit around your penis & balls and make it even with your groin (cut out a half moon, on both sides)

To make sure you don't cut yourself with it, add tape to the edges, to soften it (I use a thick and latex one)

You have two options; pull your boxer short over it to keep it contained or make tiny holes on the edges and run small pieces of rope through it so you can secure it around your waste and between your legs like a thong.

Extra:

Make a small 0,5 inch hole on the bottom of the cup, so you can pee through it.

Wear it for at least 24 hours or more if you like ;-)

Please let me know what you think of it and if you tried it!

Much appreciated!

ClintDaring 07-22-2012 05:27 PM

Wow! This is a really great idea. I tried to make a chastity tube one time with a similar method but it had several design flaws. This looks very workable!

When I get a chance, definitely going to try this! Thanks!

Mr.Slave 07-23-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClintDaring (Post 737546)
Wow! This is a really great idea. I tried to make a chastity tube one time with a similar method but it had several design flaws. This looks very workable!

When I get a chance, definitely going to try this! Thanks!

Thank you!

I'm actually contained in one myself for about 18 hours now, but I'd recommend that if you use it, use vaseline or something like that to cover your 'package' because if you want to urinate through it, it will get on your skin and will most likely cause skin problems.

And if it's all greasy, then you won't want to touch it, so you have to pee through the cup ;-) Because you don't want your hands to get messy!

Since i'm a messy person, I haven't cleaned it, so there's a strong urine smell when I open it (Just a kink of me, haha)

Let me know if you tried it!

Mr.Slave 09-10-2012 12:29 PM

Anyone else who wants to try this or has done this?

Demonking 09-10-2012 07:31 PM

Clever idea maybe ill try it

Mr.Slave 10-13-2012 07:50 AM

Let me know how you experienced it!

Master.G 10-13-2012 09:40 AM

can you show us a picture of it ?

glue 10-14-2012 08:17 AM

I woud ask the same, could we have (a not too revealing, not over 18, not bad) photo to explain :)

funguy424 10-14-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glue (Post 799836)
I woud ask the same, could we have (a not too revealing, not over 18, not bad) photo to explain :)

I second this. I'm trying to visualize how to do it, but I can't do it without a photo.

Mr.Slave 10-19-2012 01:22 PM

I don't have the time to create one now, but when I do, I will make a more detailed guide with pictures on how to create it.

Send me a PM if you want me to do that. (the more PM's, the sooner I will do it :P)

joepow 10-27-2012 04:50 PM

Please show a pic after u cut it don't get it exectly thanks

JennnB 10-28-2012 09:11 PM

Heehee...I like how this dare sounds for the guys! Maybe you could be even more daring and glue the two halves together with super glue when you put it on!

Cruton 10-29-2012 04:31 AM

Miss Jenn i love the way Your mind works. i wish i had a better visual of what the final product should look like. Then i would pass this on (with the super glue idea added) to my owner and see what She thinks about me doing something like this.