getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Piggy's Date Night (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427303)

piggypigbe 08-10-2023 01:28 PM

Piggy's Date Night

Saturday night is Daddy's special date night. Because he is such a generous Daddy, he is letting me decide how I will be punished when we get back from the restaurant.
How will this pig be spending Saturday night?

A) Tied to the ottoman in the living room. Gagged and drooling with Daddy's cock buried deep in my asshole. I'll be cleaning my ass off his cock with my mouth when he's finished. ;)

B) Bend over Daddy's knee for a good, hard beating. He'll paddle me til he sees tears and plug up my pooper before he sends me to the corner to display my punishment. :p

C) On the bed. Blindfolded, with my head upside down as Daddy rams his cock down my throat. He won't stop until my face is covered in slobber and dripping with his cum. :o

D) In the tub. My face next to the drain and gagged with the o-ring to keep my mouth open. He'll have me filled to the brim with a large soapy enema that he knows I won't be able to hold and won't be letting me up until I've made a mess. :eek:

If you have any better ideas...

Kawaii 08-10-2023 03:05 PM

D is perfect for you

Humiliation_Pig 08-10-2023 03:07 PM

I think D as well... you deserve to be nice and filthy!

LeeXi 08-10-2023 03:16 PM

Definitely a trend I think D

SageLeech 08-10-2023 03:28 PM

D definitely seems the most fun.

piggypigbe 08-10-2023 04:16 PM

The worst one!

Oh man! D is the meanest one, guys! :eek:

Kisune Karnon 08-10-2023 05:25 PM

I feel like all of them should be done in this order:

C, B, A, D

piggypigbe 08-11-2023 10:29 AM

All of them!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 5187624)
I feel like all of them should be done in this order:

C, B, A, D

Wow, you are mean! :eek: Daddy is loving the idea of doing them all. I keep reminding him that he said I could choose but he found out I've been teasing other doms on Kik and he isn't too happy with me. ;) I may be in for it.

What is the most popular order for punishment?
We are going out to a pretty nice restaurant beforehand. Should I be doing anything to anticipate my punishment?

Post or kik me @ piggypigbe.

wolf82 08-11-2023 10:58 AM

I really like B

But I also like the thought of you doing them all. C B A D is a good order for all of them

lani_122 08-11-2023 11:07 AM

B before leaving.
Then A D C after coming back.

SageLeech 08-11-2023 12:17 PM

A, C, D, B would be my suggestion of order

piggypigbe 08-11-2023 03:30 PM

Getting nervous

I am getting nervous. Daddy says I am definitely getting all four after he saw how many dick pics I got on kik yesterday. 🫣 He loves the idea of doing B before we go to the restaurant. I will be squirming on my paddled and plugged bottom on the hard, restaurant chair, knowing more is to come. He’s not sure on the order of the other three still.

Another has suggested that I be immediately gagged when we leave the restaurant, as that is when my punishment really will begin.

24 hours and counting! Post or kik me @ piggypigbe.

SageLeech 08-11-2023 03:32 PM

If you do B before the restaurant you should flip a coin when you get back. Tails means your tail gets it again.

piggypigbe 08-11-2023 03:36 PM

Like an ass beating before the restaurant and possibly one after on my already pulverized behind!? That would be so mean! Haha

SageLeech 08-11-2023 03:37 PM

That's the risk. Isn't mean what you want? ;)