getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Yeast Enema (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93753)

Shades 12-07-2011 06:03 PM

Yeast Enema

This is a good recipe for a small enema that will give you a full feeling from constantly building pressure. The recipe below is for a small enema, you can increase the amount (I recommend no larger than 6X), but try it small at first as it can be unexpectedly powerful. No prior cleansing enema is required.

One serving
- 1-2 Tbsp instant bread or brewer's yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz warm water (98-105*F)
Do not put in microwave to heat up, it will kill the yeast!

-Mix the solution and let it sit for a few minutes until a foam appears on the surface or the enema bag starts to inflate.
-Give yourself the enema (No special equipment required)
-Make sure the enema gets far up into the intestines for lasting effects.

The yeast will start to consume the sugar and create large amounts of carbon dioxide gas, plus a tiny amount of alcohol (at most you will feel slightly tipsy). The sugar in the solution is hygroscopic, meaning that it will pull water into the intestines and will not allow the water from the enema to be absorbed into the body.

Since the pressure is constantly building, it will get harder and harder to hold in; with one "serving," it will take a few minutes to start to feel the effects. It is good for people who like the full feeling; also this makes a good punishment enema. It can have lasting effects even after it is expelled.

Please post the amount used, how long you held it and how it went.
As this does create tiny amounts of alcohol, this is not for use by those under the age of 18 (21 US)
This is not meant to diagnose or treat any medical condition.

codymich 12-08-2011 08:44 AM

This sounds like an interesting idea and I am considering trying it. I'm wondering, though, if there are any side effects of putting yeast up there. Is this something that you have tried?
Using a butt plug to keep the gas inside could increase the difficulty of the dare, too.

Shades 12-08-2011 09:01 AM

I have done this multiple times, it is safe. But don't go driving with it in or 20 minutes afterward as it does release small amounts of alcohol into the bloodstream. It is a different species of yeast than that of yeast infections, so there should be no worry with candida.
It is extremely hard to explain how it feels, but it shouldn't hurt, just some cramping from the gas. A butt plug would make it easier to hold in, therefore, creating more pressure. You may not be able to hold it in once the plug is removed.
Also, it gives your farts a nice fresh baked bread smell... not really lol
I can't wait to hear how it goes. Have fun and be safe :)

codymich 12-08-2011 03:22 PM

I just put the enema in, with a plug, I'll let you all know how it goes :)

codymich 12-09-2011 11:41 AM

Ok so, wow, that was tough. I managed to hold it for about 30 minutes. Every so often I could feel a gas bubble shift up into my intestines and the pressure would loosen a bit. Eventually after a lot of dancing around I couldn't take it any longer, and had to pull the plug out. It was quite well pressurized. I think some yeast was still inside, because I could still feel myself pressurize slowly a couple more times over the course of the evening.
The yeast came in a 3 pack, so I man try this again soon and see if I can do better.

Shades 12-09-2011 02:13 PM

Wow, 30 minutes, that is pretty good even with a plug. It is kind of like a regular enema plus an air enema... the feeling is quite unique :) Glad someone tried it.

daremaster 1 12-09-2011 06:55 PM

I might try this, maybe tomarrow if I have time.

Shades 12-09-2011 07:07 PM

I hope you do, this is quite fun :)

oedes 04-09-2012 07:41 AM

This sounds like an interesting idea and I am considering trying it. I'm wondering, though, if there are any side effects of putting yeast up there. Is this something that you have tried?
Using a butt plug to keep the gas inside could increase the difficulty of the dare, too.

andii13 04-09-2012 11:45 AM

my master saw this and told me to read it!! he's going to do this to me tonight and multiply the recipe times 4 i have to hold it until he decides i can let go!! I'm excited to try something new but I'm nervous of how tough it's gonna be to hold in!! thank you for this new idea i'll let you know what happens!! (:

Shades 04-09-2012 01:16 PM

To answer your questions oedes;
-The only effects of the yeast are carbon dioxide gas, and an extremely small amount of alcohol. Unless you have an allergy to yeast (which would make quality of life pretty bad, so you would know) There should be no side affects to speak of other than those caused by the gas created, i.e. cramping and bloating. As I said earlier, this yeast is a different species than the one which gives yeast infections, so no worries there.
-Yes, this is something I have tried many times. You will have to try it if you want to know how it feels or what it is like, but it is quite an interesting experience, not bad.
-The longer you hold it in, the more gas gets created, therefore, a butt plug would aid in creating more pressure, as it would make it easier to hold in for a longer period of time.

I hope you try this and post how it went. If you have any further questions, just let me know.

andii13 06-26-2013 08:20 AM

ok so you dared me in another thread to do a double dose once it was in the 10 minute wait started tied my ankles as you asked as time went by it got harder to hold I couldn't even make it 15 minutes I only made it 13 minutes

Notavib 09-29-2013 08:11 AM

I want to try this, but i have a question. Is the yeast some sort of special yeast or can Ibuse any type of yeast ?

codymich 09-30-2013 05:21 AM

Any type of yeast will work, but the easiest and cheapest is probably just standard bread yeast, sold in any grocery store.
The point is that the yeast produces gas as it eats the sugars, so any kind of yeast that you can find will work.

Dravot 09-30-2013 06:04 AM

Point in fact bread yeast is also probably best as it will produce the least alcohol, some brewers yeasts will go as high as 25% ABV if there is enough sugar present.