getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   For Splosh fetishists (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=324327)

HarryPotter 10-12-2017 08:28 AM

For Splosh fetishists

What have you covered your bodies with ??

What do you want to cover your body with ??

Me, I use tinned foodstuffs like beans, custard, rice pudding etc. I've also covered my naked body with wallpaper paste (read the packet before you decide on anything like this)

I'd love a willing partner to paint my body pale blue from head to foot - that's one for the bucket list

Over to you

little pet 10-12-2017 10:07 AM

Nice question. My owner and I have started exploring messy play a while ago.

A while ago, I was covered in raw eggs (a lot of them!) syrup and flour. On other occasions, more eggs were used. Coffee grounds mixed together with piss, using a binding agent like cornstarch to make it gooey. Tomato ketchup, and even more raw eggs.
Also, garbage from the composting bin. Brrr.

As to what I would want to be covered with... nice one, as I know Sir is going to read this...
Canned beans sound great and gross. Custard too, but I don’t think they sell it tinned over here (though its actually really easy to make it yourself). Spaghetti in tomato sauce also appeals to me for some reason.

little pet 10-13-2017 06:11 AM

I almost forgot... For a dare, based on my monkey avatar: bananas squashed on top of my head. Very gross, but nice feeling :-).

sir sam 10-13-2017 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2995660)
Nice question. My owner and I have started exploring messy play a while ago.

A while ago, I was covered in raw eggs (a lot of them!) syrup and flour. On other occasions, more eggs were used. Coffee grounds mixed together with piss, using a binding agent like cornstarch to make it gooey. Tomato ketchup, and even more raw eggs.
Also, garbage from the composting bin. Brrr.

As to what I would want to be covered with... nice one, as I know Sir is going to read this...
Canned beans sound great and gross. Custard too, but I don’t think they sell it tinned over here (though its actually really easy to make it yourself). Spaghetti in tomato sauce also appeals to me for some reason.

Oh yes, you are right. It may take a day but i read it.
Nice to know :)

As for what we tried..
It wss such fun that i even published the recipe [URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83352"]>>here<</URL].
As my pet said,... The recent addition of coffee grounds has greatly improved the already very nice an cheap recipe.

Jaro 10-13-2017 10:25 AM

I do love sploshing, save from the terrible cleanup often required.
I haven't done it much but so far I have used:
- whipped cream
- beans
- eggs
- bananas
- custard
- chocolate mousse
- mud
- honey
- olive oil
- flour

Some of these have been only on parts of my body but I have done full body as well.

Joker50 10-13-2017 12:35 PM

eggs, custard, plain sponge cake, cream sponge cake (great for cake sitting), honey, oils, suncreams, body lotions, tuna, mayo, canned beans, spaghetti in tomato sauce, salad cream, shaving cream, shampoo, canned spray cream, margarine, butter (if its on the dairy or cake shelf and soft or runny, its fun).

I really enjoy swimsuit filling before stripping naked in the mess.

Is there anything I want to try: Its such a random thing when i do it that I have no real idea, though clean motor oil appeals.

I would like to find a female splosh partner to splosh with on a regular basis. Someone who actually doesn't give a monkeys who she plays with, so long as she gets messy.

Joker50 10-13-2017 12:37 PM

i forgot and this reminded me

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotter (Post 2995542)

Me, I use tinned foodstuffs like beans, custard, rice pudding etc. I've also covered my naked body with wallpaper paste (read the packet before you decide on anything like this)

I'd love a willing partner to paint my body pale blue from head to foot - that's one for the bucket list

Over to you

I have done white body paint head to toe, it is amazing. Hope you get someone soon.

lop747 10-17-2017 01:52 PM

I've covered myself in homemade goop (water and corn starch or flower). I've also done a little bit of honey
I think it would be nice to be covered in cum lol

js_2912 10-17-2017 02:04 PM

I've used eggs, custard, beans.

I would like to use anything that anyone can imagine would be good. open to suggestions.

AshEdges 10-17-2017 02:58 PM

I've gunged myself with custard but always wanted to go in a gunge tank and be done with the proper stuff.

Twisted Kitten 10-17-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2996726)
I do love sploshing, save from the terrible cleanup often requiered.

I'm in the same boat. But whem I do participate in sploshing, (I had only heard of it as gunge) I like to ise the following...
  • condiments (like ketchup and mustard)
  • oatmeal (cooked)
  • raw eggs
  • jelly
  • spaghetti in sauce
  • coconut oil
  • flour
  • syrup
  • bananas
  • foods I can have in my panties, then be forced to eat (bread, muffin, ect)
  • honey
  • this sausage chip dip I make for parties (hot sausage, cream cheese, and diced tomatos)