getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Pain Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30583)

Malus 08-22-2009 03:13 PM

Person Above Pain Dare

Now, if there is already one of this, then sorry for creating a double because I didn't see it lol.

I think everyone knows how these work?
You post your limits, and give a dare to the person above.
easy.

Mythologist 08-22-2009 03:30 PM

Pick up twenty thumbtacks using only your breasts, then spray rubbing alchohol are your breasts.

Malus 08-22-2009 03:35 PM

If I can't find alcohol, can I use lemon?

Make a clothes pin zipper.

Neptune 08-22-2009 05:02 PM

Take off your shoes and socks. Gather together a sizable collection of fairly small items, some sharp/hard, others soft.
Turn off the lights in your room, then scatter the objects around your feet in every direction.
Spin on the spot until you're slightly dizzy (and can no longer tell which objects are where). Now, step firmly twice, once with each foot. If all goes well, you will step on something rather painful.

Malus 08-22-2009 05:16 PM

It's daytime here, so I just closed my eyes.

roll a die t
get shortish rope, and tie it around your balls. tie the the other end to something sturdy, that wont move. go as far as you can, away from the object, lean your body away from the object. the number you rolled times by ten is the number of seconds you have to stay there.

Neptune 08-22-2009 10:06 PM

Ouch... I'm still hurting a bit [I just had to roll a six...].

Here's the next dare (inspired by martial arts training regimes!):
If you can get a partner, strike the outside edge [the bony, hard part on the pinky side of your arm] of your right arm against the outside edge of your partner's right arm (like you were karate chopping them, but your arms connected in mid-air) 20 times, then repeat with the left arm.
If no partner is available [I assume there isn't, but the above version is better], you'll have to make do with striking the inside of one arm with the outside edge of the other 20 times, then switch.

The partner version has the added benefit of toughening your arm to increase blocking ability. Of course, if you practice whichever martial art they do this in, I believe they strengthen shins this way, too (but you really can't do that by yourself).

starcutie 08-22-2009 10:19 PM

i dare u to get a wedgie haning from a tree with rockes in ur thongs

hovie907 08-22-2009 10:20 PM

dare

I dare you to piss yourself, put the underwear in your mouth, and slide a plunger stick up your a$$

no ice, crossdress

can be a sleep dare also, like pain, wedgies, purple nurples, bondage, pain to my balls...etc

Malus 08-22-2009 10:21 PM

That especially hurt on my left arm, i've broken it many times.

the dare started off alot easier, but then i kept finding loopholes >.<

spank yourself 70 times

horpat 08-22-2009 11:20 PM

Attach cloth pins to your niples and clit for 30min. easy but painfull :D

Neptune 08-22-2009 11:26 PM

Not super painful, but I like it all the same:
Bend each finger backwards (with your other hand) as far as you can, holding it as long as you can. Bonus points if you break a finger! [not really; if you break a finger, don't blame me]

horpat 08-22-2009 11:38 PM

ouch! :D For you, insert your fingers to your ass...see how many you can insert...but the main part: when you can cum: if you inerted 1 finger no cum for 4 day. 2finger-3day 3finger-2day 4finger-1day 5-finger today 6finger(?!)-now XD

Neptune 08-24-2009 12:22 AM

Your dare: the next time you masturbate, stop halfway through and bend your penis as far as you can.

Also, clarification: how was your dare supposed to be painful? It seems more like orgasm control/denial...

DareDude123 08-24-2009 02:04 AM

dick put cloths pegs on ur balls and dick for 1 hr

i have no limiys :)

horpat 08-24-2009 02:18 AM

no limits ehh? ask you mom to kick your balls 5 times soo hard! then ask your faher to fuck you anally...its gonna be painful