getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Doctor Who (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45160)

Star Shadows 04-14-2010 09:55 AM

Young Amy: I'm not scared!
The Doctor: Course you're not, look at you! Man falls out of the sky, man falls out of a box, man eats fish custard! And look at you... just sitting there. So you know what I think?
Young Amy: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.

Amy Pond: Will that door hold it?
The Doctor: Oh yeah, yeah, course! It's an interdimensional multi-form from outer space, they're all 'terrified' of wood!

The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you'd better understand about me cause it's important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Me lols at the doctor's awesomeness

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 09:55 AM

tennant is older than smith and they look so different so how'd she know he really was the doctor? i mean the blue box sometimes gives it away but that wasn't near them

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260407)
tennant is older than smith and they look so different so how'd she know he really was the doctor? i mean the blue box sometimes gives it away but that wasn't near them

She knew Ten just from his actions. Also, if Eleven is her "first" Doctor, he probably mentions him at some point.

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:10 AM

regardless on to a new topic of doctor who. does he still have his psychic paper?

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260428)
regardless on to a new topic of doctor who. does he still have his psychic paper?

He had it in "The Eleventh Hour", so yep :)

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:13 AM

few. i can't remember seeing it is all. And i wasn't sure if that message was his paper or not since he collapsed like hed been hit in the nuts.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260433)
few. i can't remember seeing it is all. And i wasn't sure if that message was his paper or not since he collapsed like hed been hit in the nuts.

"Psychic paper ... takes a good message" or something :)

He also has a really old library card this series xD

And I have the new Sonic ^_^

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:16 AM

aww. i prefer the blue one which iv got. doesn't work mind. though was completely gutted when i found you can now buy jacks vortex manipulator. WHy wasn't it around when it would have been accepted to buy it?

Star Shadows 04-14-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260437)
aww. i prefer the blue one which iv got. doesn't work mind. though was completely gutted when i found you can now buy jacks vortex manipulator. WHy wasn't it around when it would have been accepted to buy it?

Do you want me to see how much one is for your birthday mi'dear??

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:21 AM

depends where you go i saw one for £8s though i was dead chuffed. then realised my age

Star Shadows 04-14-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260442)
depends where you go i saw one for £8s though i was dead chuffed. then realised my age

I'll get you one for your birthday as long as the book of faces reminds me when it is with enough warning

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:28 AM

it's the same date as the chemistry exam(s)

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:31 AM

on an unrelated topic to my happy day. the tardis outsider seems a different shade of blue am i right in thinking that?

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260437)

I prefer the old red one :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260448)
on an unrelated topic to my happy day. the tardis outsider seems a different shade of blue am i right in thinking that?

Yep :)

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 10:33 AM

ah but the blue screwdriver looked like a daleks eye piece in the dark so was awesome