getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   [F/24] Lock me up and make me messy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329209)

Greatcornbow 12-20-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messy-emiy (Post 3071990)
Hi all :D

This evening I have some alone time and I am planning on celebrating it by getting really messy. I also just got ankle and handcuffs that I want to try out. They all have a hinge to secure them. Does anyone want to bind me and make me messy and humiliated? :D

Tight fitting clothes including two pairs undies and jeans on top. No belt. Instead you have chain you can lock with a padlock. Secure, having first posted padlock key to yourself so you've no way out till post arrives next day. Eat and drink plenty and sweet dreams!

messy-emiy 12-21-2017 05:03 PM

I'll add this to my next play :)

The padlock key I can also just put on emlalock, maybe even more fun :)
Anymore ideas?

messy-emiy 02-15-2018 01:48 PM

maybe I should do this once again

ExplorerOfDesires 02-15-2018 03:11 PM

Maybe a bit boring due to being forced to wait, but perhaps you like this scenario:

One part (the second part actually) is to tie yourself down on your back flat on the floor (or perhaps tie yourself to a chair after laying the chair down on the floor first). An ice-cube release mechanism could keep you from untying yourself. As in, you need to get your handcuffs off before you can reach the other knots.

The other part consist of you wearing those plastic panties (and make them tight fitting this time, with little 'store' room). Next item is a tube that will be taped to your body. One part sticking inside your plastic or latex panties and the other part should end somewhere between your breasts.

The fun part will of course be giving yourself an enema and drinking a good amount of water before you put yourself in that position. As you are lying flat on the floor, or if possible with your bottom raised a bit higher, any fluid should have little trouble moving down the tube towards your face. I guess that might be a nice incentive to try to hold up till you can get free.

Another (easier) version requires a water pump, and perhaps an electric timer that can go on and off.

Anyway, I hope you like this idea and find it practical enough.

messy-emiy 02-15-2018 03:21 PM

I'll try this this weekend maybe, thanks :D

messy-emiy 02-15-2018 03:38 PM

First one to PM me with a plan to lock me into my room...well, may lock me into my room :D

messy-emiy 02-15-2018 05:12 PM

im also on kik now si if u want to lock me :D be the first :D

Magnetic 02-16-2018 01:10 PM

Get a new, unopened large icing frost, mustard, and ketchup, and hot sauce. As large as you can possibly get them.

Make sure you are finish your day all sweaty and smelly... They must smell you from a block away (OK, that might be an exaggeration).

As soon as you return home, instead of bathing get nude and cover yourself with the entire body with all four toppings... And make sure you start by applying each sauce straight into your clit, ass, and nipples, you and tongue, in the order I have provided (both body parts and sauces). Do not swallow until you are done applying everything everywhere... You are not done while there is something in any bottle.

Then, go to your room and go to a corner and stand like that until breakfast. Only after breakfast you can take a shower, but use cold water and let it evaporate from your skin. Do not dry (except for the parts that are fungi prone: cunt, arm pits, feet fingers).

Enjoy it!

messy-emiy 03-15-2018 03:21 PM

my friiend who wants to make me suffer by being dunked in pain wants to get some ideas

Asteroth 03-15-2018 03:31 PM

You will need a long plastic tube for that that will fit in your ass and keep it open.
Ideally your friend should tie you up so that your ass is high in the air. Tying your legs above your head to a radiator or door frame will do. Next the tube goes in your ass and you get filled with an enema mixture. 2l of warm water and as much liquid soap as you can sacrifice, but the mixture goes in through the pipe. You will stay tied up like that for as long as your friend wants while your body tries to push the enema out.

The idea is that the mixture will get pushed in the tube, but with the tube being long enough, the mixture will just foam and flow back in your ass.

messy-emiy 03-15-2018 05:57 PM

hahh ill have to do that later, now I got my panties filled with wallpaper glue :D :D

The_Dared 03-15-2018 06:32 PM

omg, wallpaper glue?!?! that sounds crazy! How will you get it off?

messy-emiy 03-15-2018 06:39 PM

im not sure but it dries realllly slowly so for now it is just slimy :P

The_Dared 03-15-2018 06:40 PM

and then they are covering you in paint?! Good luck getting that all off, make sure it's safe paint for on your body! no ending up in the news!!!

messy-emiy 03-15-2018 06:42 PM

it is only wallpaper glue for now, now paint. And it is water based so it should be fine :D