getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your Most Embarrassing Fetish/Kink (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111902)

JaysonClaims 07-05-2012 01:45 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Fetish/Kink

What is the most embarrassing fetish or kink that you wouldn't even tell to your closest friend or partner?

smalldickbound 07-06-2012 09:59 AM

that I want to be tied up naked in front of a group of women, each would use a strapon in me, force me to lick them, pee on me, tie my balls up to weights and strectch them... things like that.

God_Of_Masters 07-06-2012 10:23 AM

nothing actually, since i'm a no limiter & proud of all my kinks, i'd happily tell it even to my closest friend, that's why they are there right ?? to share secrets ?? who knows, if i speak up, where things might lead ;)

FrenchPlayer 07-06-2012 10:26 AM

Well, to confess ...
I once made out with a very sexy girl, which turned out to be not a girl ..

At the moment, I was kinda grossed out, and ran away the minute I found out... Now, I'm kinda think "what if I would have told her that she could make me her bitch, dress me, fuck me, do everything she wants to me...." I'm totally straight, but I think this is my new fantasy, even if I'll probably never have the guts to really try it

dared to perfection 07-06-2012 11:07 AM

there is only one girl that truly knows my fetishes and kinks, except one. And that is the fact that I find it hot for a girl to want to fuck me with a strap on, i'm not too into anal play generally but if a girl assertively and dominantly wanted to fuck my ass it would be hard to say no!
that is the only sexual fantasy that no one i know in real life is aware of.

JaysonClaims 07-06-2012 10:40 PM

Great ones so far guys! I'm not sure if I would feel safe telling any of my friends and especially my family about any of my hard core fetishes.

If I was truly in love with someone and were in a relationship with them I'm sure I would though. Considering we would be sexually active anyway lol. I'm sure she would feel better telling hers to me then as well :)

RedMonster 07-07-2012 05:27 PM

I want to be kept and treated as a pet. :)

I also would want my owner to pee on me all the time. Ive always wanted to be peed on. :o

Ive also wanted to try diapers. But I'm too chicken to buy any.

avfc1982 07-08-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMonster (Post 726680)

Probably this one for me too.

87dareboy 07-08-2012 06:09 PM

I want to watch my best female friend get gangbanged and then eat the creampies from her pussy.

Babydragon 07-08-2012 06:19 PM

my biggest most embarressing kink. is humiliation. i love being humiliated and laughed at to the point i cry.

buru 07-08-2012 06:39 PM

My partner actually caught me dressed with her outfit,,,panties and bra...she left the room and came back afterwards blaming me :eek:

SubBabyDoll 07-09-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Monster

Quote:

Originally Posted by avfc1982 (Post 727164)
Probably this one for me too.

Yep, me too except I did try them on before. Everytime I've said something to someone I feel like a freak. I feel comfortable enough to deal with it on my own but something about sharing it with others is too far for me. It's jus such an EXTREME love/turn on/hate/humiliation thing.

corsa198 07-09-2012 02:55 PM

I love to see girls desperate to pee and having accidents as a result, wetting themselves in potentially embarrassing situations.

natethegreat 07-09-2012 07:43 PM

Well.....

Mine would have to be SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION or WATERSPORTS or BEING NAKED AROUND CLOTHED PEOPLE.

Drilldon 07-09-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMonster (Post 726680)
I want to be kept and treated as a pet. :)

I also would want my owner to pee on me all the time. Ive always wanted to be peed on. :o

Hey thats mine too, the other way around...lol strange how the world works