getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] step sister's slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35589)

r0ckstar 11-17-2009 01:39 AM

step sister's slave

main characters:

katie - 17 years old, 5'4", blonde, petite body, b cup breasts
emily - 18 years old, 5'6", brunette, petite body, c cup breasts

background:
katie and her mom had moved in with her new step father and step sister 3 weeks earlier. changing city and highschool had been tough for katie, she hadnt made as many friends in her new school, and had lost touch with most of her old friends, and so far had failed at finding a friendly relationship with her new step sister. To add to it all, her parents were leaving on a 2 week honey moon in cuba. But one thing she still had was getdare.com. Katie had only timidly participated in small dares from getdare, but had decided with all of her new spare time, she was going to become an online slave.

chapter 1

after a few nights of thinking about it,, katie posted an ad as follows:
17F living in ontario canada looking for a master male or female
2 weeks duration starting tomoro
limits: pee, poo, pain, blood.

but before she could press post, her mother yelled from downstain that dinner was ready. Katie sat with her parents at the table, and was shortly followed by emily, who seemed to have a funny smirk. After a quick dinner, katie got back in her room and started looking for where she had left off. She heard as emily stoped by her door and ask:

emily: So you little slut, your looking for a master for the next few weeks?

katie: (shocked) please dont't tell anyone

emily: luckily for you, I'm also a fan of getdare, and if you take me as your master, i promise not to let anyone know.

katie tought for a bit, she had not planned to be a real life slave, especialy to someone she knew, but she couldn't see any other way out of this predicament.

katie: fine, starting tomoro you own me for 2 weeks.

emily: mom and dad are leaving (saturday) at 8pm tomoro for there flight, i want you to be waiting for me here at 9pm completely naked and ready for inspection.

chapter 2

the next morning, both girls said goodbye to there parents at 8 and watch them leave the driveway. emily went to the living room and katie went to her room to get prepared, she was feeling anxious, and couldn't beleive she was actualy gonna go threw with this. at 5 mins to 9, she striped off her white T shirt, tight fit jeans. then looked her self in the mirrow, she was wearing a pink bra with a matching thong. She started rubing her clit over her thong, geting wet just at the idea of being a slave. She heard her step sister coming up the stairs a quickly threw off her thong and bra, and stood at attention.

emily: good, my little slut is ready to play, first lets go over the rules, ruler number one: in this house you will always refer to me as miss emily
number two: you will wear what i tell you to
number three: you will always tell me the thruth
number four: you will not play with yourself, or orgasm without my perission
finally: you will keep yourself completely shaved
for every rule you break you will be punished, do you understand?

katie: yes

emily: yes what?

katie: yes miss emily

emily: thats one rule broken, plus i see that you are also not shaved, so that makes two... will save you punishement for later, for now, do you have any sex toys?

katie: yes i do miss emily

emily: show them to me

katie pulls out a small pink bag from under her bed and empties its content on her bed

emily: good now go shave yourself while i exam your little toys.

katie leaves the room and emily examens all the toys one at a time, katie had a fair colection, a few dildos of various shapes and sizes, a small metal vibrater, a gag, oil and a pink strapon. as emily was examining the last item, katie came back in the room her pussy nice and smooth.

emily: now thats much better slut, its time for a little game, will start easy today and move to harder stuff tomoro. take this vibrater and orgasm in less then 3 mins, or else you will be punished. (throws katie the small vibe)

katie: what only three minutes?

katie turns on the vibe and starts to rub it on her clit, then slides it up her pussy., while taking her left and and playing with her tits. Katie tries as best she can, but fails to orgasm in under 3 mins.

emily: bad little slut, not only did you not finish in time, you played with your tits without my permission.

katie: I'm sorry miss emily, it wont happen again

emily: have you ever had anal sex before?

katie: yes but it still hurts when i do it

emily: good, now pick up those wet little panties of your i see on the ground and stuff them in your mouth,and make shure those slut juices are on your tongue.

katie does as she is told katie puts the gag on her mouth. and emily gets undressed and put on the strap on, aplies a bit up lube on it. she then bends katie over and rams it into her tight little ass. katie starts to have muffled yells.

emily: this will stop after you orgasm, you may use your fingers to rub your clit.

katie: starts rubing her clit a fast as she can, and over the coars of 15 minutes, the pain in her ass slowly turns from pain to plaisure and she has an orgasm. emily removes the gag and underwear from katie's mouth.

emily: don't think that this takes care of all your broken rules, tonight you may rest, and do as normal, but you mus remain naked untill i dress you tomoro morning.

emily throws the strap-on onto the bed and leaves the room. katie is left to clean up as she thinks of her first lesbian expirience. katie continues her day, in the constant stress of being naked, and finally goes to sleep.

thongaholic 11-17-2009 06:25 AM

nice start of a good story I think! I hope to hear more of it soon!

Keep up the good work man!

mausi7280bi 11-17-2009 08:07 AM

nice....
I like it
please continue

molten man 11-24-2009 09:27 PM

Great story!!, plz continue!!

dragonator 12-05-2009 10:52 AM

i cant wait till the next installment!!!!!

r0ckstar 12-07-2009 08:26 PM

sorry for the wait, its been a long week, heres the next chapter

Katie awoke the next morning to a hard pinch on both her nipples, and a slap on the left side of her face. Emily was standing beside her bed with a gin on her face.

Emily: good morning my little slut, are you ready for another fun day of activities?

Katie: yes mistress.

Emily: good, now go shower while I have a look in your wardrobe to see what kind of outfits you’ll be wearing this week. And I have a little task for you.

Katie: anything you wish mistress

Emily: while your in the shower, I want you to edge three times without having an orgasm, you may only use your fingers and anything else you find in the shower.

Katie: yes mistress

Katie headed out her room in the hallway and into the main bathroom. Since she was already naked, Katie was straight in the shower. She turned the water on to warm and quickly got to work. Katie was used to fingering herself in the morning, but she usually got to orgasm at the end of it. She started rubbing her clit with her right hand, and playing with her nipple with the left hand. She felt her nipples get hard as she got hornier and hornier. She then started fingering herself with one finger, stretching herself out, she then moved to two fingers. Thrusting harder and faster while still playing with her boobs. She then felt herself getting closer to cumming, she pushed herself the closest she could without cumming and then stopped. She was breathing hard and wanted to finish but knew she was not allowed. She waited about 5 minutes before starting over again, this time she took some body lotion and rubbed it over her vagina and clit, she again started fingering herself and in no time felt that pre orgasm glow and stopped. She past her hands in her hair in frustration and waited one more time. Katie now wanted more then just her fingers in her and took the bottle of lotion, which narrow and long, with a round cap on it. She remembered picking out this bottle at the store especially for this use. She slowly forced the bottle inside her and began slowly moving it in and out of herself and then increased the speed, the bottle plus the water running over and naked body and the thought of someone knowing what she was doing was almost to much for her but she was able to stop in the nick of time. She then went on with her normal shower routines, remembering to shave her twat. Katie got out of the shower not remembering the last time she had been so horny and unable to finish. She dried herself with one of the towels hanging behind the door and then leaving the towel she walk back to her room butt naked.

As she entered her room she noticed for the first time what her step sister was wearing, A black mini skirt with red and yellow lines crossing all over it, with a red t-shirt showing a fair bit of cleavage. She then noticed the pile of clothes on the floor, She could see of number of items including mini skirts, thongs, her sexiest bras, some stockings and some of her tighter t shirts. Of course she thought, im gonna be dressed like a slut all week long, which she was surprised to find out didn’t bother her as much in her horny mood.

Emily: Is my little slut ready to orgasm now?

Katie: yes mistress please!

Emily: get on your knees, on the edge if of the bed and stick your ass out for me

Katie: does as she is told and waits

Emily: spread your legs for me slut

Emily: that’s it, there’s that little pussy

Emily runs a finger on Katie’s pussy, making Katie quiver.

Emily: you wet little whore, beg me to stick my fingers up your pussy

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!

Emily: louder!

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!!!

Emily starts finger banging Katie at a slow past, then starts to increase the speed.

Emily: who’s my bitch?

Katie: I’m your bitch mistress

Emily feels Katie’s pussy start to throb and tighten on her fingers

Emily: are you ready to orgasm?

Katie: Yes mistress !!!\

Emily: well that sucks for you because now isn’t the time

Emily immediately stops fingering Katie and lets her in shock with her ass sticking up in the air.

r0ckstar 12-07-2009 08:29 PM

I will probly be posting the next part some time tomoro

mpc 12-08-2009 04:52 AM

this story is amazing plzz cont

thongaholic 12-08-2009 07:16 AM

Glad to see the next part of the story up here!
this is indeed a very good story and I'm looking forward to the next part!

molten man 12-17-2009 01:53 AM

great story!! keep it going..

maodylan 12-18-2009 08:51 PM

GOD! dont just stop there! omg. this is amazing

dareme314 12-19-2009 12:00 AM

write more please i luv this story

maodylan 12-19-2009 08:04 PM

plz hurry with the story. its amazing. :) love it to bitz

maddogone 12-20-2009 03:24 PM

:D plez keep writting it is really good :D

Isand 12-20-2009 03:53 PM

When we could read the next part of that lovely story?