getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Male Hole Rate (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205177)

sir4sub 01-02-2015 06:47 AM

Male Hole Rate

This thread is for rating the arse holes of male subs.

Subs taking part will be required to show their arse holes off on kik messenger to those taking part as masters.

Masters will then rate the subs arse hole 1 to 10 in this thread.

The subs should try to send pics as follows:

1. Normal Bare arse pic standing so we see the full cheeks
2. Arse hole pic sub bent over, spreading cheeks with both hands to show the hole
3. Arse hole pic in the diaper position, on back with knees pulled up to chest and hole exposed.
4. An optional face pic

Ensure that you include your getdare ID in the kik message so that masters can rate your hole -

Subs in play should post the getdare ID of the masters who have been sent the pics in one post, then the masters can click "reply with quote" and rate the subs hole.

My kik id is: sir4sub

I am waiting to rate your hole!

As creator of this thread, all male subs in play should include me in their list of masters included to rate their hole

diaperboy06 01-02-2015 08:34 PM

I guess I'll join this. Kik is diaperboy06.
I think anyone that is in should mention it in their sig

bottomsup 01-03-2015 08:49 AM

Bottomsup629 I'm in

MagicLuke 01-03-2015 08:52 AM

19m, I'm in as Sub, please rate my hole :)

Kik: hottestbutt

sir4sub 01-03-2015 09:44 AM

Rating of bottomsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottomsup (Post 1615663)
Bottomsup629 I'm in

This sub has a nice arse and hole
He has a smooth, white (pale) arse which I love and a pink blemish free quite tight hole. Sent four proofs in differing positions, and very nice to behold

9/10

bottomsup 01-03-2015 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=sir4sub;1615707]This sub has a nice arse and hole
He has a smooth, white (pale) arse which I love and a pink blemish free quite tight hole. Sent four proofs in differing positions, and very nice to behold

Getdare id shinytoy rated me at a 8/10 possibly 9/10

sir4sub 01-04-2015 10:31 AM

I am looking to rate more holes - see my original post with the rules and my Kik ID sir4sub

Add your interest here and also send me a kik

sir4sub 04-22-2015 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir4sub (Post 1614192)
This thread is for rating the arse holes of male subs.

Subs taking part will be required to show their arse holes off on kik messenger to those taking part as masters.

Masters will then rate the subs arse hole 1 to 10 in this thread.

The subs should try to send pics as follows:

1. Normal Bare arse pic standing so we see the full cheeks
2. Arse hole pic sub bent over, spreading cheeks with both hands to show the hole
3. Arse hole pic in the diaper position, on back with knees pulled up to chest and hole exposed.
4. An optional face pic

Ensure that you include your getdare ID in the kik message so that masters can rate your hole -

Subs in play should post the getdare ID of the masters who have been sent the pics in one post, then the masters can click "reply with quote" and rate the subs hole.

My kik id is: sir4sub

I am waiting to rate your hole!

As creator of this thread, all male subs in play should include me in their list of masters included to rate their hole

I am definitely needing more holes to rate!!! See the rules and "how to" above!

sir4sub 06-24-2015 11:18 AM

Just rated slut guy hole on skype - very nice ass, all the better as essentially str8, smooth to the look with some nice manly hair in the crack and hole, a delightful pale pink small tight and perfectly formed hole 9/10 might have got the full 10 but did not get all the desired close up shots as the subject had to end the session

slavingforfun 06-24-2015 11:19 AM

I'll join this as a sub. My Kik is slavingfor

belgotcloist 06-25-2015 05:51 AM

I'm a sub waiting to be rated.. Kik is belgotcloist

Avory 06-25-2015 07:19 AM

Please rate my hole - kik:AvoryG6

sir4sub 06-25-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avory (Post 1819333)
Please rate my hole - kik:AvoryG6

AvoryG6 has a nice arse on general inspection quite a chunky one, in a nice way, which is lightly hairy on the cheeks - his arse overal I will rate a 7/10

When he spreads his cheeks I find he has a delightful hole - a pink hole with pale pink surround, not blemished or swollen, very easy and pleasing on the eye and with a nice "inner ring" - a smooth crack and hole and an 8.1/2 out of 10 manhole

Did all the requested poses

Recommended

sir4sub 06-25-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belgotcloist (Post 1819273)
I'm a sub waiting to be rated.. Kik is belgotcloist

belgotcloist is an indian guy with a pleasant chunky bum which is largely hairless. His bum for my taste is about a 7/10 in preference to my likes on shape and overall appearance.

Once the cheeks are spread he has a slightly hairy inner crack but the hole is hair free giving a good view of a tight pinkish brown hole which is nice in appearance - no growths, anomilies or swelling of the lips -

All positions were adopted, a highly recomended sub to rate with the overall Hole rating of 8/10

asderbrx 06-25-2015 03:24 PM

Please rate: kik: BBru