getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chore Dice Dare [Single: R] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7810)

dawnfire 01-19-2008 02:22 PM

Chore Dice Dare [Single: R]

Chore Dice Dare:

Do you have a problem completing your chores in a thorough,timely manner? I do. Even as an adult, with her own apartment, I have issues finishing such mundane tasks as emptying the dishwasher and scrubbing the toilet. So, I made a dice dare to make it more fun. Roll to see what you wear, what extra things you need to do, and have at it. No fair releiving any sexual tension until *after* you finish your tasks though. :)

1.shirt
2.bra
3.none
4.shirt with bra on top
5.none
6.the smallest shirt you own

bottom
1. pants
2. underwear
3. none
4. pants with underwear outside
5. garter belt without underwear
6. short skirt, no underwear

shoes
1. heels
2. tennis shoes
3. none
4. snow boots
5. socks
6. thigh-highs

Bondage/Penetration
1. Something phallic in girs-pussy, boys-ass
2. Clamps on your nipples
3. Feet tied together
4. Hands tied together
5. Gag in mouth
6. Rope tied around waist and then between legs

Extras
1. Listen to music, dance when necessary
2. Have television in the background
3. Make certain all windows/drapes are open
4. Sing Christmas carols
5. Roll again in bondage, do both
6. Remain this way at least fifty minutes after you finish your chores

This was the first one I rolled.
3-No top
1-pants
3-None
1-something phallic girl-in pussy
5-Roll again in bondage
4-Hands tied together

I tied my hands very loosely, so that I could still finish up. I used my vibrator as the phallic object, and left it on for a little extra kick. I'd never cleaned my kitchen so quickly before. Dare worked like a charm for me,let me know if it works for you too. :)

Merlin 01-19-2008 02:29 PM

Nice idea. This will make cleaning a lot more fun for some people :)

jaxman 01-19-2008 05:31 PM

Thanks tons - there's a chance I'll end up with the cleanest apartment in town!!

Glutgod 01-23-2008 08:58 PM

Lol, it is a very crative way to help make cleaning up fun.

Dice7 02-02-2008 02:40 PM

Haha omg this is so tough as I live with family, will have to wait for them to go to bed!!

Bra
Short Skirt no undies
Boots
Hands tied together

Will have to steal some stuff from sis...never done bondage before no idea how im going to tie/untie my hands!!

Merlin 02-02-2008 03:05 PM

if you want pm me and i will try to explain you a way...

Trystaan 02-02-2008 03:09 PM

certainly will make chores a hell of a lot funner

Davros 02-02-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTrYsTaNx (Post 47140)
certainly will make chores a hell of a lot funner

"Funner" - Ha :)

I might try this when I'm alone :D

Trystaan 02-02-2008 03:11 PM

:oI like my er words they make me feel gooder about myself:p

notdudeman 02-15-2008 10:54 PM

I did this to clean my bedroom. I usually get distracted, but I did it in an hour. It really needed it too.

I rolled a 61135-4

I'm a guy so I decided to xdress It up a bit. I wore the smallest shirt I own with a bra stuffed underneath. then I put on my sisters pants, very tight. and the only heels I could fit into a pair of 6' thong sandal with leg strap. I used and cuffs for my hands and a rope for my feet.

I took me a while to figure out how to walk with my legs tied in 6' but I eventually figured it out, no broken legs here, but Right before I finished my friend came over and like an idiot I left the front door unlocked so he caught me. I explained to him what I was doing and he laughed at me a took a picture with his phone. I think this is going to come back and haunt me.

Good dice dare.

WorthlessPet78 02-15-2008 11:21 PM

Very good Dare :) i tried it heaps of fun :)

lilgigi 02-16-2008 08:02 PM

i did this today to clean my room. i had:
1 shirt
3 no bottoms
3 no shoes
6 rope around waist and legs
3 all window opened.

i cleaned my room in 30 min. flat. a record.

notdudeman 02-17-2008 04:57 PM

I liked this dare so much I did it last night for dishes duty. I was home alone again.

2.bra
6. short skirt, no underwear
1. heels
6. Remain this way at least fifty minutes after you finish your chores

I finished no problem, but 10 min after I finished This really hot girl who lives next door to me knocked on the door.

So I opened it. She was a little weirded out at first but I told her it was a dare, and she felt a little better. She needed to borrow our step ladder to change a light bulb. I offered to do it for her and I ended up spending the remaining 40 min at her apartment.

dawnfire 03-12-2008 05:42 PM

I am so pleased that others have been enjoying this! I've been using it fairly consistently and have slowly gotten bored with it. Though I did roll a combination once where I had to sing Christmas Carols through a gag, it was particularly humiliating actually. If you want a task that isn't terribly pleasant for someone... You end up kind of drooling, sounding ridiculously stupid and with a really dry mouth/throat by the end of it. Made me get my bathroom cleaned right quick though. ^.-

And because I enjoy reading them from other people, here was my most recent set:

5. None
6. Short skirt, no underwear
4. snow boots
3. feet tied together
5. Re-roll bondage: hands tied together

Heh. Felt ridiculous stomping through my kitchen wearing nothing but snow boots and a skirt. I've also learned the art of tying the rope very very loosely so that it doesn't get in the way. I tried to tie it tightly once, as a challenge, but it ended up being far too much of a hindrance. Keep having fun with this. Maybe I'll work on a part deux since I've done a lot of combinations from this one already.

lcorbs12701 04-06-2008 04:35 PM

i do all my chores monday night

bra

garter belt with out underwear

snow boots

hands tied together

open windows